What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

There are two kinds of guns. The ones that you have, and the ones that you have that you don't have. The latter should be well concealed and easily accessible with plenty of ammo.

Most of the people I'm aware of who had guns confiscated from them during Katrina got jumped by the authorities unsuspecting they were going to be robbed. They never saw it coming until they were out manned and out gunned and at the mercy. so like anything else, when you run out of it, go to the pantry and get more.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Come get them

If a soldier in the military is given an unlawful order it is the soldiers duty to refuse to obey it. Soldiers take an oath to defend the Constitution, that includes the Second Amendment. The majority of police were in the military and are not mindless drones, they will not go to their fathers, brothers cousins all their relitives homes to grab guns because a few politicians have an agenda that runs contrary to the oath they took. It would be a very cold day in hell before this would happen, and if that day did come...... there are not enough military or police to go around.

I carry a bunch of fliers with me for Oath Keepers. When I see a detail cop, and it's safe to do so, I stop, say good morning, and hand him one out the window. It dawned on me today, that they always say "Thank you" twice, and I wonder if they are saying thank you for two different reasons. I always say, "No... thank YOU."

The communists can pass all the legislation they want. It's useless without henchmen to carry out their dirty deeds. I strongly suspect that forces fighting with conviction and for beliefs will overcome any forces presented fighting for a pay check. Ronald Regan said something like "When freedom in America is lost, there's no place left to go." We are the last stronghold and the grand trophy for those seeking global dominance of mankind. If we have nothing worth dying for, we have nothing worth living for. The governments "Homeland Security" is a big fiasco of smoke and mirrors. The real security of America's future is entrusted to every one of us as individuals. "Gentlemen, if we don't hang together, we shall most certainly hang alone."

5. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I carry a bunch of fliers with me for Oath Keepers. When I see a detail cop, and it's safe to do so, I stop, say good morning, and hand him one out the window. It dawned on me today, that they always say "Thank you" twice, and I wonder if they are saying thank you for two different reasons. I always say, "No... thank YOU."

The communists can pass all the legislation they want. It's useless without henchmen to carry out their dirty deeds. I strongly suspect that forces fighting with conviction and for beliefs will overcome any forces presented fighting for a pay check. Ronald Regan said something like "When freedom in America is lost, there's no place left to go." We are the last stronghold and the grand trophy for those seeking global dominance of mankind. If we have nothing worth dying for, we have nothing worth living for. The governments "Homeland Security" is a big fiasco of smoke and mirrors. The real security of America's future is entrusted to every one of us as individuals. "Gentlemen, if we don't hang together, we shall most certainly hang alone."
    Wise Oldowl... what is written on your flyers for hand out to our LEOs?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

7. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Thanks for the link.....good work!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

No. Thank YOU.

9. The communist and Marxist our government are beside themselves. I did not see him as a Radical in any way why does the media? Why is Jerimia Whight not considered a Terrorist or Bill Ayers or the head of homeland security they are the ones turning the people against each other.

Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes on Alex Jones 2 of 4 Video

There is no greater cause than the cause of freedom. And Oath Keepers understand that. Also Oath Keepers honor the men and women who fought and still fight to secure our freedom as well. They have all given their oath to defend our constitution from enemies both foreign AND domestic. A protector of freedom and the people, or a traitor? That is the question. No order can be given to confiscate weapons or detain civilians, except by a traitor! Traitors will not be treated kindly.
    "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...." -The Who

As a retired NCO in the USAF, and as a Founding Member of the OathKeepers, I took an Oath to uphold our US Constitution and it's Amendments. As an OathKeeper I also took an Oath to refuse to obey an order that isn't Constitutional in it's premise. Any Law Enforcement or Government Official who orders me to surrender my firearms will get a load of buckshot in their A-- first!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast