What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 19
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

Thank you Ed, for your service. Also a founding member also, I believe the concept of OK is pure genius. I would much rather befriend those who would do us harm if misdirected than have to confront them in mortal combat. President Lincoln said "I destroyed my enemy when I made him my friend."

What troubles me greatly is the FEMA and foreign troops training on our soil. I don't trust either. There will be no more free Wacos and no more free Katrinas.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Thank you Ed, for your service. Also a founding member also, I believe the concept of OK is pure genius. I would much rather befriend those who would do us harm if misdirected than have to confront them in mortal combat. President Lincoln said "I destroyed my enemy when I made him my friend."

What troubles me greatly is the FEMA and foreign troops training on our soil. I don't trust either. There will be no more free Wacos and no more free Katrinas.
    OK member as well, as you might have guessed.

In the days after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans police went door to door and confiscated guns from citizens in an effort to counter chaos and crime in the wrecked city.
    The 9/11 Bill of Rights ~ Voice of Freedom

Thumbs down Eddie Compass

Quote Originally Posted by sweattshop View Post
    In the days after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans police went door to door and confiscated guns from citizens in an effort to counter chaos and crime in the wrecked city.
    Yeah and the NRA got live video footage of Police Chief Eddie "Confiscate all the guns" Compass saying he was going to confiscate all the guns. So when the gun control advocates say it will never happen, we have video footage to prove that it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by sweattshop View Post
    Florida is one of the No Confiscation States. After Hurricane Andrew, the police basically said to keep your guns loaded and handy. Katrina showed exactly the opposite way things should be done. NO sure didn't learn from our experience even though they'd had 13 years to learn. Only thing FEMA learned in the 13 years was how to pre-stage ice and water and how to create enough paperwork to keep a person doing it busy the whole day, for a crew of 6 or more. Scariest things to hear are " We're with FEMA and are here to help you" and "Is your FEMA paperwork for yesterday ready yet?".

Thank You all Oath Keepers, where ever you are

I've not yet joined the Oath Keepers, but how I like what I've heard about them so far. It is the quiet resolve versus the vocal activism which is a defining difference of where you guys will stand when the time comes.

I believe someone mis-stated that it was New Orleans cops going from home to home collecting firearms. There were enough cops stealing new cars right off the dealerships to get out of NO that it made news. Enough of a group entitled themselves to Cadillacs to flee out of harms way.

There were very few NO cops left in the town and their shortage required private contractors whose companies were able to provide military styled helos and uniformed armed squad foot patrols. Bear in mind that both the Mayor and Gov of Louisiana refused repeated offerings of help both pre and post Katrina from the feds and neighbor Texas.

So, in their defense, I think NO cops played a very minimal role in confiscations, the Chief excluded.

I concur, since early American history supports it, that paid soldiers will be concerned about defending their own family and homes and abandon service. Soldiers would often join the civilians instead of enforcing laws designed to oppress them with taxes and in some times disarmament. The NE states were widely varied in handling their punishments of deserters.

It was felt that arming only those who had a land owning stake was far better than arming anyone. Why would you arm someone who wanted liberation (from indentured service and slavery) or otherwise ownership of your lands?

It is very important that you understand this fact of history before reading further, lest you get the very wrong message of what I further write. I want to live in harmony with my fellow mankind. My friends are from a wide genetic makeup.

I don't mean to throw a cog into the wheel, but establishing that we may not be facing our own fellow Americans unwilling to follow orders but domestic enemy forces willing to follow orders is not out of the question. These non-American forces, if gained even just a small establishment, just might open the landings for subsequent joining by larger foreign forces.

Sad, but not hollow thought.

Quote Originally Posted by stateofbliss View Post
    These non-American forces, if gained even just a small establishment, just might open the landings for subsequent joining by larger foreign forces.

Sad, but not hollow thought.
    Which will be considered an act of war and met head on by a bottom up resistance you can be sure.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Stop with this kind of ******** logic. Islam is not a peaceful religion well neither is your Judah Christan religion don't tell me your school forgot to teach about the Spanish Inquisition and all the other crappy wars that Christian religions have caused.

Now why are you trying to say that there is a terrorist among the 80,000 Muslims entering the USA in 2011? I can put forth an argument that none of the 80,000 Muslims entering in 2011 are terrorist. But you by the definition of what a terrorist does is one. You have tried to cause fear by saying that there will be terrorist among the 80,000 coming to the US. Chances are in your favor that there might be one. But sitting around worrying about what if's will do no good. Look at how air travel has changed since 09/11/2001. We have already let them win by allowing our rights to be taken away from us. Now you have to be fondled by the TSA before you can get on a plane. I know it was not long ago that the priest were getting in trouble for foundling the alter boys now for your safety you will let the TSA fondle you. All because it makes you feel safe. You all need to get your head out of your asses an accept the fact that if someone has made up there mind to kill you there is not much you can do to stop them. I can say with certainty that I am not willing to blow myself up to kill my enemy but there are people willing to do that and no matter how hard you try to stop them they will either kill themselves or others with them when being stopped.

It is time for the United States of America to return to being "The land of the free and the home of the brave."
    The enemy has been Identified "Islamic Radical Muslims" Sounds like someone has their head up their anal cavity. Typical bed wetting Liberal will argue nonsense; believes in the rule of man instead of the rule of Law
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I honestly don't think that the police would push it that far, that is if push came to shove, the military however, with there ranks filled with the youngest new go getters, would probably try to nuke your house if you refused, that being said, on the day any goverment agent came to collect my weapons would meet very heavy resistance, it would definatly be a sad day, because somebody or several somebodys would die

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Sounds like someone has their head up their anal cavity. [/I]
    That's the second thread I've seen that term used in five minutes.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast