What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

I turned in all my guns on the last turn in don't ask. So when they come to get my guns I gave at the office.

wolfhunter Guest
    I sold all mine to Bill Ayers, go get them from him.

It would be a mess. A very unfortunate mess. I will not be a victim.
    -Austin

I will kill or die before giving up my freedoms, I have friends in law enforcement too. and we'd see how good a friend they are when they show up to my door step. "they are right over there, all YOU have to do is GET to them"

Remember the "Million Mom March?" If any real talk of confiscation pops up, it's time all of us show up in D.C., too! There are supposedly - what? - 4,000,000 members of the NRA. That's a good start. Tell me when we meet, and I'll be there.

Some have also said that resistance would be futile (the Borg?)...how could armed citizens fight the military? I think that if a confiscation comes around, a lot of our military would switch sides in a hurry. Especially the NG, who are everyday citizens like the rest of us most of the time. I personally know of 2 active duty guys who said they would not act against thier own countrymen, and they aren't "grunts," either.

Who said, "I might be killed by my own gun, but I'd be beat to death with it because it was empty?"
    -= Piece Corps =-

7. I appreciate the input you all offered. Let us hope that any future legislation, such as H.R. 45 and Biden's upcoming AWB will not apply to firearms currently owned.

I think you folks would appreciate the following quotes from Thomas Jefferson.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe,
    we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
    Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
    who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.
    A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
    Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
    government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense
    of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results
    from too much government.
    Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
    patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which
    he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
    Thomas Jefferson

Very Interesting Quote

In light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what Thomas
    Jefferson said in 1802:

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than
    standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control
    the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and
    corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all
    property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers
    conquered.'

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan View Post
    I appreciate the input you all offered. Let us hope that any future legislation, such as H.R. 45 and Biden's upcoming AWB will not apply to firearms currently owned.

I think you folks would appreciate the following quotes from Thomas Jefferson.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe,
    we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
    Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
    who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.
    A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
    Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
    government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense
    of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results
    from too much government.
    Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
    patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which
    he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
    Thomas Jefferson

Very Interesting Quote

In light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what Thomas
    Jefferson said in 1802:

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than
    standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control
    the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and
    corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all
    property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers
    conquered.'

All of his words were very prophetic. The one about private banks came true when we passed the Federal Reserve Act. That might have been the beginning of the end for our Republic.

G Edward Griffin - Creature From Jekyll Island A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Guns taken away

If they take my guns away I am going to move to the land down under.

At least there I can legally shoot at dingo babies

Whatcha think?

Exclamation The number of law abiding gun owners is increasing every day

The number of law abiding gun owners is showing an huge increase across the board. If they try any funny business...there will be hell to pay and they know it. Some of the kool-aid drinkers that helped rock the vote have seen the light as well. Politically speaking inacting any ban will be political suicide. Verbosely attacking all gun rights at once will result in numerous acts of civil disobedience. Remember the revolutionary war was over a 3% increase in taxes and a draconian British gun control act. They surely do not want to trespass on that chunk of dirt again. There are far too many rednecks that already know how to live off the land, hunt, fish, make moonshine and feud like there is no tomorrow. If they think insurgents in Iraq are bad wait untill they cross paths with a pissed off redneck. what they are capable of, DELIVERENCE, does not even begin to cover!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Some of the kool-aid drinkers that helped rock the vote have seen the light as well.
    Dude could you be more racsist?

You need to worry more about the gun's being taken away than the color of people's skin.

I hear they are getting ready to raise the price of ammo and serialize the bullets, anyone else hear this?

Is that the "kool-aid" drinkers fault too?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast