What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 20
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

Find "Sundown at Coffin Rock" and then "Sunrise at Coffin Rock". That is for those who want to cache their firearms. If resistance is in your plans then find " The Battle of Jakes". They are some old fiction writings that might peak your attention. Personally, if mine(if I had any) were in danger of being taken either I would not be there or I would die there along with as many as I could possibly take with me--leaves less for others to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    I honestly don't think that the police would push it that far, that is if push came to shove, the military however, with there ranks filled with the youngest new go getters, would probably try to nuke your house if you refused, that being said, on the day any goverment agent came to collect my weapons would meet very heavy resistance, it would definatly be a sad day, because somebody or several somebodys would die
    Haven't you been following the news? With the DREAM act, the military will be filled with illegal aliens, who will be only too eager to put a few rounds into the bourgeois Americans trying to prevent them from carving off their piece of the American dream.

Sadly, I think you're right about when, not if, but when, it happens that the government finally moves to squash the final measure of resistance to it doing whatever it wants to do, there will be blood. Alas, I know the numbers and I know that law abiding gun owners far out-number the police, the military, and any foreign militaries the federal authorities might employ, so I know that all I have to do is to take one of them with me when I go, and it will not have been a wasted life on my part. Taking two or more to avenge my own death at the hands of tyranny, and I would consider my life to have been well lived indeed.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

The Japanese did not develop any invasion plans prior to the Pearl Harbor attack because as Admiral Yamamoto so succinctly put it: "We knew there would a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Or maybe it was an Army general of theirs who said that, I forget.

But that's what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The Japanese did not develop any invasion plans prior to the Pearl Harbor attack because as Admiral Yamamoto so succinctly put it: "We knew there would a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Isn't there an ENTIRE thread about that here someplace?

Cathy, I like your style, and sadly your philosophy is all too logical. If you're going, you're NOT going alone!

Some of my friends have said to me "Why do I get the feeling some day I'll see you on the 5:00 news?" and I say "Gee thanks for the credit. I fully expect a SPECIAL BULLETIN."
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by stateofbliss View Post
    I've not yet joined the Oath Keepers, but how I like what I've heard about them so far. It is the quiet resolve versus the vocal activism which is a defining difference of where you guys will stand when the time comes.

I believe someone mis-stated that it was New Orleans cops going from home to home collecting firearms. There were enough cops stealing new cars right off the dealerships to get out of NO that it made news. Enough of a group entitled themselves to Cadillacs to flee out of harms way.

There were very few NO cops left in the town and their shortage required private contractors whose companies were able to provide military styled helos and uniformed armed squad foot patrols. Bear in mind that both the Mayor and Gov of Louisiana refused repeated offerings of help both pre and post Katrina from the feds and neighbor Texas.

So, in their defense, I think NO cops played a very minimal role in confiscations, the Chief excluded.

It was felt that arming only those who had a land owning stake was far better than arming anyone. Why would you arm someone who wanted liberation (from indentured service and slavery) or otherwise ownership of your lands?

It is very important that you understand this fact of history before reading further, lest you get the very wrong message of what I further write. I want to live in harmony with my fellow mankind. My friends are from a wide genetic makeup.

I don't mean to throw a cog into the wheel, but establishing that we may not be facing our own fellow Americans unwilling to follow orders but domestic enemy forces willing to follow orders is not out of the question. These non-American forces, if gained even just a small establishment, just might open the landings for subsequent joining by larger foreign forces.

Sad, but not hollow thought.
    The news footage that I saw during Katrina was of National Guard troops. They actually filmed them knocking on the mans door and taking his pistol. I never thought to see this under a conservative regime.

There is no left and right anymore. Its rich or poor and with the Bush tax breaks extended, it gets even wider.

When it comes down to it, liberal, conservative and Independent will all be standing behind a rock or a tree, fighting off Blakcwater type troops.

Cool Hide them Really good !!!

All to remember that they are making a lot of privetly owned X-Ray vehicles so hide them low and don't tell them you sold them to any Mexicans !!!!

Regarding the original post

We have all heard of the "Shot heard round the world" Concord, Massachusetts April 18, 1775

Did you know that British General Thomas Gage ordered Major John Pitcairn to Concord.
    Objective: Disarm a group of colonists and Seize all powder, shot and arms

When 700 British Soldiers arrive on April 19th, they were fired upon by the Milita, and the Revolutionary War had begun.

Why did a group of people start a fight with a world superpower in 1775?

Taxes to high for the Colonists? Taxes were high for years.
    Tyranny of the King? The British Soliders have been stationed in America for decades.
    Liberty and Justice for All? They had the security of Crown and Crown Justice.

Taking the powder and arms, shot and shell was the last straw.

I am sure one of them asked What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

It also explains why the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is the Second Amendment and not #3,4,or 5.
    Last edited by golocx4; 12-14-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: misspelling

“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

10. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    That's the second thread I've seen that term used in five minutes.

oldowl

LOL that is exactly how I feel sometimes
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Cocked & Locked - did ya know that in WWII someone in Alaska could have said they could have seen the Japanese from their 'back door'?

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast