What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

1. Quote Originally Posted by stateofbliss View Post
    Cocked & Locked - did ya know that in WWII someone in Alaska could have said they could have seen the Japanese from their 'back door'?
    JJ just coin his handle....."Corked and Porked" suits him or her very well. Expect no more for a communist.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by stateofbliss View Post
    Cocked & Locked - did ya know that in WWII someone in Alaska could have said they could have seen the Japanese from their 'back door'?
    We ejected a small Jap force from the Aleutian islands of Kiska and Attu after a brief stay, in 1943. Is that what you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    We ejected a small Jap force from the Aleutian islands of Kiska and Attu after a brief stay, in 1943. Is that what you are referring to?
    Yes, it is... It was the native peoples of Alaska that should actually get credit for it, as they were more instrumental in getting them off American soil.

My point is that although you can send a large number of resources, the people who will persevere are the ones in their habitats. I see many posts which members heroically give their lives for the cause, going out in a blaze of glory at their front door if needed.

In real life, telling someone you're going to blow someone's ass away would cause a research - and I don't need to be researched. Myself, I feel only comfortable to say that it would be a bad idea to try confiscating my 'stuff'.

I don't know if I remember seeing anything about resistance side by side on this thread. I'm not trying to move the discussion to military tactics, but I'd like to have seen someone say I'm going to grab my buddies (or anyone who wants to come) and we'll fight together.

In the opening of this post it mentions the Aleutian islands. It was the unconcerned native who was asked to help badly faltering and ill prepared US forces.

We may find that resistance drives us away from our natural habitats and in need of the help of those where we find ourselves. .

I hope that is a 'given' on this thread. However,

If you think of having a great firefight at the front door of a home it will be short lived and the home destroyed. Someone mentioned the 'pantry' idea, which I would further add it should be located off premises, as a search of the house is probably inevitable.

Keep an eye out for the cameras that are being planted every wheres, especially those now at intersections. If it's unclear as to who 'owns' them, then shoot every one of them you can find to stop tracing/tracking you and your brothers to the pantry.

IMHO starting something at my front door not be the way I'd start it off. I'd wait till the adversaries moved on and try to get enough people mustered to flank them with our 'pantry' guns.

I'd have to ask, would any one be taking POWs? Because I'm guessing the confiscators would probably not. And not all confiscators would be willing to heroically die while trying to confiscate your guns as you would be stopping them from doing so.

My mind wanders off sometimes and climbs outside its box. If I'm off topic, PM me?

Sorry, I am not JJ so feel free to enlighten me by PM on the JJ post?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    If and when we need to take a stand there are a couple of things to remember...

1. If you have any warning that they are coming for your guns or others elsewhere... don't be home and attempt to barricade yourself and hold them off; you will be cast as a extremist and used as an example... this is what they did in Canada, England, Australia and elsewhere in recent history alone; first the s.w.a.t. called the media, waited for them to show up with the cameras and then proceeded to kick in the doors of well-known, law-abiding firearms owners...
    Head for the hills, so to speak... run-n-fight (the militia way) when you hook up with like minded individuals, ideally... as prearranged...
    2. Find a safe and secure place out of town and as rural as possible to store the bulk of your response to tyranny supplies...
    3. Hope for the best, plan for the worst...
    4. Fail to plan, plan to fail...
    Apparently, needs to be repeated...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    “The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
    I did a quick search on this quote. Seems he may never have said it. I'll go into more detail when I have time. Google the quote and see what you come up with.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Well I retract my statement.

Your previous thread could be taken either way.

You could be considered a "kool-aid" drinker yourself couldnt you?

Kool-Aid drinker is definatley a stereo-typical term and seeing how we have a black president.........

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings and I hope we can still be buddies :)

I heart, the term racist has no MEANING anymore. Just because you do not agree with a Black Man does not constitute one being a racist. Think about it, do you really want to be just like all the other sheeple out there and right away label someone a Racist because they disagree with the Man. If anyone is a Racist its in the WHITE HOUSE Those evil white people are going to pay.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    I did a quick search on this quote. Seems he may never have said it. I'll go into more detail when I have time. Google the quote and see what you come up with.
    “The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” ~ OldOwl

How's that? Better?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Apparently, needs to be repeated...
    Quoting yourself to make you feel inteligent, that's another move out of the Brainy Smurf playbook.

Brainy Smurf was always quoting Papa Smurf, like Papa Smurf always says, "...."
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Nope. Won't do it. Too many of my friends are LEO's, and they would be doing a job they don't want to do.
    You call that a friend? Someone who'd come illegally collect your guns?

Anyone who turns over their guns get what will be certainly coming to them right afterward. Why does nobody believe this can't happen here?

The worst genocides of the 20th Century
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast