What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

What guns?

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Brainy Smurf was always quoting Papa Smurf, like Papa Smurf always says, "...."
    He did do that a lot. But if you remember he was always writing books entitled "Brainy Smurf's Familiar Quotations". I am guessing he did not have a lot of readers.

What the Soviets are saying about the USA today:
    US Descends into Total Police State as 2012 “Solar Chaos” Fears Grow | EUTimes.net

and a parody of the future: Obama Dissolves Constitution After US Civil War Death Toll Reaches 4 Million WhatDoesItMean.Com

Which one should carry more weight? Hard to tell.

I like the thoughts of exhausting the legal avenues and marching.The biggest problem will be when they ban edcing.Criminals will have a feast knowing that alot of previously armed citizens would be unarmed.Have to be very careful to avoid doing any little thing that could give them an excuse to forcefully remove your carry guns.Walk away rather than fight.Drive very carefully to avoid any excuse to be pulled over.Maybe even not inform an officer that your carrying.I admit right now,i have a few guns.And there is absolutely no legal right to take them away.Thats when we the people start to impeach the real criminals.
    I Love Nicki Minaj

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The wireless systems would be the first things taken down by the gov't. And you'd have to get rid of your cell phones as they can be tracked. Good old word of mouth spreading of the word would have to be the way. All electronic communications is subject to intercept and blocking.
    I never had, nor will I ever have, a mobile cellular telephone.

Layer 8: US begins sophisticated wireless jamming project | Network World

Behavioral Learning for Adaptive Electronic Warfare (BLADE) system.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Everyone is assuming the confiscation of arms will be illegal. That would be true IF the 2nd Amendment is still intact at the time of the great round up.

What are all of us doing to make sure the 2nd remains intact? I pray we all are keeping an eye on and communications open with our Representatives. When the 2nd is eliminated it will have taken place under our watch, while we were complacent in our political concern.

Don't forget folks, when it comes, it will be "for the greater good" so unless you educate your nextdoor neighbor, that neighbor will probably just stand there with mouth agape, watching the spectacle taking place at your home. "He was a quiet man. We never knew he was a terrorist!"

Oh... and why is anyone considered racist simply because they disagree with a political stance of this President?
    Last edited by walt629; 01-09-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: to get rid of stupid advertisements I didn't want in post

At such a time as our "authorities" deemed it necessary to confiscate our weapons, they themselves would absolve all of us of any responsiblilty to follow the law as they themselves have already broken it, as Locke said;

“Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.” ~ John Locke

bold letter change, mine.
    "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...." -The Who

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Everyone is assuming the confiscation of arms will be illegal. That would be true IF the 2nd Amendment is still intact at the time of the great round up.

What are all of us doing to make sure the 2nd remains intact? I pray we all are keeping an eye on and communications open with our Representatives. When the 2nd is eliminated it will have taken place under our watch, while we were complacent in our political concern.

Don't forget folks, when it comes, it will be "for the greater good" so unless you educate your nextdoor neighbor, that neighbor will probably just stand there with mouth agape, watching the spectacle taking place at your home. "He was a quiet man. We never knew he was a terrorist!"

Oh... and why is anyone considered racist simply because they disagree with a political stance of this President?
    I would never put it passed Congress to do it either. Don't think it can happen? You should try living in an area hit by a major Hurricane or earthquake.

10. S&W it in the Communist rule Book.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

11. "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122