What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

+1. I have no doubt there would be bloodshed. I know some folks that would definately not go quietly into the night!

Exclamation That was a Jim Jones reference

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Dude could you be more racsist?

You need to worry more about the gun's being taken away than the color of people's skin.

I hear they are getting ready to raise the price of ammo and serialize the bullets, anyone else hear this?

Is that the "kool-aid" drinkers fault too?

Do some research before you call anyone racist. Jim jones was an equal oppurtunity mass murderer.

come children drink the kool-aid!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Do some research before you call anyone racist. Jim jones was an equal oppurtunity mass murderer.

come children drink the kool-aid!
    Well I retract my statement.

Your previous thread could be taken either way.

You could be considered a "kool-aid" drinker yourself couldnt you?

Kool-Aid drinker is definatley a stereo-typical term and seeing how we have a black president.........

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings and I hope we can still be buddies :)

most people will give in believing that the government knows whats best for us.we can all live in a land of peace , harmony, flowers, little kittens and butterflies ...ooooooooooo..... they want you to believe crimminals will give up their arms as well.if we get rid of guns we get rid of crime. all you have to do is mind your own buisness and nothing will ever happen to you. rape and murder isnt so bad that you need a gun to defend yourself. besides that only happens to the other guy, and they probably deserved it. this is what politicians want you to think. if they call for a gun turn in like england and australia some people will comply, but when they start going door to door demanding to search with no warrant under a new firearms siezure law there will probably be small pockets of rebellion, riots and so forth.politicians will put a guilt trip on society sying "see? if we didn't have guns there wouldn't be any riots". this will be the start of another revolution. when injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty. I will be the first to march under the flag of the culpepper minutemen.

6. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The number of law abiding gun owners is showing an huge increase across the board. If they try any funny business...there will be hell to pay and they know it. Some of the kool-aid drinkers that helped rock the vote have seen the light as well. Politically speaking inacting any ban will be political suicide. Verbosely attacking all gun rights at once will result in numerous acts of civil disobedience. Remember the revolutionary war was over a 3% increase in taxes and a draconian British gun control act. They surely do not want to trespass on that chunk of dirt again. There are far too many rednecks that already know how to live off the land, hunt, fish, make moonshine and feud like there is no tomorrow. If they think insurgents in Iraq are bad wait untill they cross paths with a pissed off redneck. what they are capable of, DELIVERENCE, does not even begin to cover!
    You're funny, made me smile. Thank you. That is encouraging. I have been pretty worried about the government one day trying to take away our guns.
    Last edited by Tea For One; 02-13-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Question Where do you hear that, Ted?

First, hands off Festus. He has provided a lot of useful information to the people on this forum. His arguments are well reasoned and based in fact. He has never been less than respectful in any of his postings that I have read, whether he agrees or disagrees with the poster.

Also, how is the mention of Kool-Aid racist? As a white child, I used to consume that stuff by the gallon. "Kool Aid drinker" is absolutely NOT a racist term. Don't let them take our kool aid too, Nuge.

In regards to moving "down under", they have already grabbed the guns there. Doesn't seem to be working out for them very well:

Australia's Gun Laws: Little Effect - TIME

I don't mean to hurt your feelings, and I hope that we will be 2A buddies.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

8. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The number of law abiding gun owners is showing an huge increase across the board. If they try any funny business...there will be hell to pay and they know it.
    "LAW ABIDING" is the key word here. I think a lot of law abiding gun owners will give them up willingly as soon as the law says that it's no longer legal. I would hope that people would stand up for their rights, but I'd worry that there won't enough people taking a stand to do any good. Power comes in numbers.

It could happen any number of ways.

Some hypothetical scenarios;

• Many of them would just disappear without a trace
    • Some very pro-RKBA States thumbing their nose at the Fed (i.e. MT and TX).
      MT and I believe WY have had their respective State AG their displeasure with the Fed over RKBA.
    • It would trigger the next US civil war if the more pro-RKBA States that thumb their nose as the Fed decide to secede. It might happen. There's some foreign speculation that it would.
    • A complete shift in power politically if we still have a democratic republic with free elections. This is what happened with the last AWB. That's how the Republicans gained control of Congress.
    • It would be the 2nd prohibition era. The first was with alcohol during the 1920's and early 30's.
      The next prohibition era will be firearms with just as much if not more violence then the last prohibition era. Hmm, see a pattern with ATF here?
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Well I retract my statement.

Your previous thread could be taken either way.

You could be considered a "kool-aid" drinker yourself couldnt you?

Kool-Aid drinker is definatley a stereo-typical term and seeing how we have a black president.........

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings and I hope we can still be buddies :)

Kool aid drinkers speaks to the Cults and such that would spike the punch or "kool aid" with drugs and hold mass suicides. It speaks to people that blindly follow things and regret it later. Not racist. Because Kool aid itself, was imbibed by the gallon in my household and I am definetly of European Descent
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

11. Hmm..My second Post....Take my guns..I will give them up legally. However if the moment should arise that I am the victim of some punk on the streets, and I am shot, if I do not die. Be prepared to be sued beyond all comprehession.

The govt once said they would protect us. Tell me the location of The World Trade Center in NYC...I cant seem to find them. Also can anyone direct me to the Edward R Morrow Federal Building in Oklohoma City....And while you are at it...Prove to me without a shadow of a doubt you can defend me 100% from any act of crime better than I could if I am armed?
    Last edited by Havoc; 01-27-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast