What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

wolfhunter Guest
    rrc, you're right. They probably would get my guns eventually.

As for taxation, the comparison to the alcohol prohibition has already been made.

what better way to get our money than to tax the s&*t out of us, and what better way to insure our compliance than to take away our only means of resistance. I just read that Nobama's stated goal is to re-enact the assault weapons ban, make it permanent, and expand it to include ALL SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEAPONS. First it will be only new purchases, then when that fails to stop the violence, and it won't, they'll claim it stems from ill gotten, once legal guns and come after them. It happened in Canada, England, Australia, and now our NWO president wants it to start here. That way he can just invite all his middle eastern people
    over here, and won't be damned thing one we can do about it. Sleeper cell in the White House.....We'll just have to wait and see won't we?

80 million gun owners should turn themselves in and demand to be jailed and imprisoned. The Government would have fun taking care of 80 million people while millions of real criminals pillage the nation with little or no opposition.

you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    To answer your question Boris, Yes I am prepared to fire on our own people, because I understand a few things. 1. any soldier (I used to be one!) has a duty to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, and THAT means from the president, his superior commissioned and non commissioned officers and anyone else who is trying to usurp our Constitution. Anyone trying to confiscate my weapons, by definition, becomes a domestic enemy to the Constitution, and no longer an authorized agent of our government, they become agents of the usurper.
    2. we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    3. A well regulated (equipped) militia(citizen army), being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to Keep and Bear arms, shall not be infringed (to have and to hold from this day forward)
    4. I have served in the military, and understand their training and methods, and I don't believe the oath I swore was negated when I removed the uniform.
    Believe me when I say this is the last thing I would ever want to happen in this country, but too many lives have already been lost, too much blood shed, too many fatherless children, and widowed wives, to let all their sacrifices be lost to a corrupt government, even if it happens to be ours.
    I don't take this flippantly, and don't expect everyone to agree or even understand where I'm coming from, but I'm also sure there are quite a few that do.
    God bless us all, and pray that our government will bow to the will of it's people.
    i threw that out so that folks would understand what might be involved. my oath was to the constitution ,not thepresident. tex, you explained my position better than i could! GOD BLESS TEXAS AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! HOOAH!!!

6. What do we do?

]I am with rockwerks and Piece Coprs. I live close to Olympia.WA, which is the state capitol, which Seattle is not. Sure, Seattle is bigger, but the seat of government in our state is here in Oly. First off a march in state capitols, with handouts that cite the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and fliers directed to military and police, reminding them that the very first part of the oath they took ws that they would preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We were given the duty by the founding father that when any government becomes destructive of the people the people have not the right or privilege, but duty to replace that government. Obama took the same oath on Inauguration Day, and when that oath says the Constitution, it means every jot and tittle, which means the Second Amendment as well. The oath is "To preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic," not, "those parts of the Constitution I agree with." If the president attempts to disarm us, he is guilty of High Treason and Despotism, as well as any member of Congress who sides with hiim. Everyone who took the Oath of Loyalty, Senators, Representatives, Soldiers, Sailers, Airmen, Marines, Coast Guardsmen, State Troopers, Sheriffs and Deputies, and City Police, are sworn to resist the tampering with the Constitutuion. If they still insist on trying to disarm us, then they are also guilty of Treason, and put themselves in the position of beng worse criminals than any they have ever seen. It would be a shame to see any uniform of a defender of the country or it's population became a symbol of tyranny and oppression to side with a dictator who has already made a snarky comment that "I won, so I trump you on that." We did not tolerate Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin , and the people of Louisina eventually did not put up with Huey Long. Why should we put up with a dictator in 21st Century America, which claims to be the home of the brave and land of the free.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

7. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    rrc, you're right. They probably would get my guns eventually.

As for taxation, the comparison to the alcohol prohibition has already been made.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. I just can't see the feds launching a nationwide effort to go home to home searching and collecting guns. Something like that would cost billions. Even the hard core anti's would agree that there are better things to spend money on right now.

D.C. Seeks Consent To Search for Guns - washingtonpost.com

Boston police plan to search youths' homes for guns - The Boston Globe

Blagojevich Ally Calls for House to House Gun Searches Says ISRA-PVF | U.S. Newswire | Find Articles at BNET

There has been plenty of talk. Someday it will more than talk and they don't mind the price. There are plenty of tax payers that still have a little money to steal.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm still trying to figure out what the "end game" goal is? I know they want our guns, but to what end? Is it so they can tax us dry without fear, or so the aliens can take over the planet(X-Files)? What do they hope to gain? Billion dollar pay offs to allow illegal aliens in, without fear of reprisals? It just seems unfathomable to think that they really believe that it will be safer, reduce crime and all their other drivel when ALL scientific data points in the other direction.
    So here is my theory, it is a genetic defect that spoils the brain into a la-la land of roses, princes and fairy tales, and that same gene is responsible of making Democrats. Any thoughts?

I can EMPATHIZE with their reactions.....

With the increasing urbanization of the population, fewer and fewer people are being safely and responsibly exposed to firearms. Thus, the only impression that many people have of firearms are as aggressive weapons, not as legitimate tools to be used for defensive or productive use. Honestly, the kind of galvanic response of fear or horror can easily be traced to media representations. For the unfamiliar, it is difficult to divorce decades of Terminator and Die Hard with what we on this forum know is the reality of firearms. That is why so many anti's often perceive even images of firearms to be evil.

My favorite counter for this attitude is to invite every anti that I meet to a visit to the range. Most are reluctant to accept, but I tell them that they can not reasonably argue against them if they have no experience with them. The result has been a softening of their anti stance for most, with many changing their mind, and three (thus far!) actually eventually applying for their own CCW. That is why I never become belligerent in my discussions of our second amendment right; I don't want to beat the gun grabbers. I want to convert them.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

11. What do we do?

Tex4oc, you wonder about the end game. top and think about it. The Second Amendment is the linch pin upo which all the other parts of the Bill of Rights hang. Do away with the Second Amendment and disarm the law-abiding citizens, and the rest of the Bill of Rights goes right in the dumper. You will not be able to assemble or freely associate with who you wish to. If you speak out against the government, you may disappear in the middle of the night. The newspapers and radio and television stations will be nationalized, and you will receive the New World Order version of Pravda. If i fear my government, that is tyranny. If my government fears me, that is freedom. As my signature says, A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast