What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 7
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    I will kill or die before giving up my freedoms, I have friends in law enforcement too. and we'd see how good a friend they are when they show up to my door step. "they are right over there, all YOU have to do is GET to them"
    that's the spirit
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

Thumbs up A true patriot

To answer your question Boris, Yes I am prepared to fire on our own people, because I understand a few things. 1. any soldier (I used to be one!) has a duty to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, and THAT means from the president, his superior commissioned and non commissioned officers and anyone else who is trying to usurp our Constitution. Anyone trying to confiscate my weapons, by definition, becomes a domestic enemy to the Constitution, and no longer an authorized agent of our government, they become agents of the usurper.
    2. we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    3. A well regulated (equipped) militia(citizen army), being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to Keep and Bear arms, shall not be infringed (to have and to hold from this day forward)
    4. I have served in the military, and understand their training and methods, and I don't believe the oath I swore was negated when I removed the uniform.
    Believe me when I say this is the last thing I would ever want to happen in this country, but too many lives have already been lost, too much blood shed, too many fatherless children, and widowed wives, to let all their sacrifices be lost to a corrupt government, even if it happens to be ours.
    I don't take this flippantly, and don't expect everyone to agree or even understand where I'm coming from, but I'm also sure there are quite a few that do.
    God bless us all, and pray that our government will bow to the will of it's people.

Man we need more peaple like you .god bless peaple like you,not apathetic but vigilant.
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

WUZFUZ, That was kind of a rhetorical question. America is by definition America, it is about freedom, liberty(two different concepts) and an assortment of political and religious ideologies, in one Great package. It is like saying curry is one spice or a meal is just about the entree. This country was founded on a set of principles, and if the Dems. don't like them, there are many other countries they can GO TO. We are the last remaining bastion of Freedom, and "we will not falter, we will not fail". It simply isn't going to be allowed. I have talked to many service members, (my business is just outside of Ft. Hood) and Every One has said their allegiance is to the Constitution not the president. We are now just waiting to see what his next move is.

KRAZYK, I m not unique, and I am certainly not alone. Everyone who has posted on these forums is like me. We are all Fed. up(pun intended). The only difference between us is what each of our individual breaking points are, mine just about peaked at the end of the clinton administration. G.W. saved the day when he beat out gore, and justice prevailed. Now we are once again looking the beast down the throat, and I for one will not bow down.
    Those who follow the un-Constitutional leanings of the current administration, are for all intents and purposes taking the mark of the beast, a path from whence you may not return, for you are tainted.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The number of law abiding gun owners is showing an huge increase across the board. If they try any funny business...there will be hell to pay and they know it. Some of the kool-aid drinkers that helped rock the vote have seen the light as well. Politically speaking inacting any ban will be political suicide. Verbosely attacking all gun rights at once will result in numerous acts of civil disobedience. Remember the revolutionary war was over a 3% increase in taxes and a draconian British gun control act. They surely do not want to trespass on that chunk of dirt again. There are far too many rednecks that already know how to live off the land, hunt, fish, make moonshine and feud like there is no tomorrow. If they think insurgents in Iraq are bad wait untill they cross paths with a pissed off redneck. what they are capable of, DELIVERENCE, does not even begin to cover!
    that was cool well said.I like to see peaple talk with the spirit of our fathers & countrymen

Seriously, if it got that far then it is to late. It would take a mighty act to make a gun grab happen at that level. If someone had that kind of power to make that happen, they could make other bad things happen also. It is our responsibility to not let it get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    Seriously, if it got that far then it is to late. It would take a mighty act to make a gun grab happen at that level. If someone had that kind of power to make that happen, they could make other bad things happen also. It is our responsibility to not let it get that far.
    Hear, hear, Landor.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

I read and really enjoyed a book called TERM LIMITS by Vince Flynn.
    In it some activists decided to stop the legislators from breaking promises, deficit spending, and partisan politics. How they did it was by strategic assassination, not only as punishment but as a warning.

Book Description — TERM LIMITS
    Taking America back...one politician at a time
    In a tour de force of action and suspense, Vince Flynn takes the ultimate American ideal — a government of the people — to a devastating extreme.

In a night of shattering brutality, three of Washington's most powerful and unscrupulous politicians have been executed with surgical precision. Their assassins, vanishing without a trace, have delivered a shocking ultimatum to the leaders of the American government: set aside petty, partisan politics and restore power to the people, or be held to deadly account. No one, they warn, is out of their reach — not even the president. A joint FBI-CIA task force reveals that the killers are elite military commandos, but no one knows exactly who they are or when they will strike next. Only Michael O'Rourke, a former U.S. Marine and freshman congressman, holds a clue to the violence: a haunting incident in his own past with explosive implications for his country's future….

KRAZYK, I m not unique, and I am certainly not alone. Everyone who has posted on these forums is like me. We are all Fed. up(pun intended). The only difference between us is what each of our individual breaking points are, mine just about peaked at the end of the clinton administration. G.W. saved the day when he beat out gore, and justice prevailed. Now we are once again looking the beast down the throat, and I for one will not bow down.
    Those who follow the un-Constitutional leanings of the current administration, are for all intents and purposes taking the mark of the beast, a path from whence you may not return, for you are tainted.
    I strongly agree.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EdGlaze View Post
    I read and really enjoyed a book called TERM LIMITS by Vince Flynn.
    In it some activists decided to stop the legislators from breaking promises, deficit spending, and partisan politics. How they did it was by strategic assassination, not only as punishment but as a warning.

Book Description — TERM LIMITS
    Taking America back...one politician at a time
    In a tour de force of action and suspense, Vince Flynn takes the ultimate American ideal — a government of the people — to a devastating extreme.

In a night of shattering brutality, three of Washington's most powerful and unscrupulous politicians have been executed with surgical precision. Their assassins, vanishing without a trace, have delivered a shocking ultimatum to the leaders of the American government: set aside petty, partisan politics and restore power to the people, or be held to deadly account. No one, they warn, is out of their reach — not even the president. A joint FBI-CIA task force reveals that the killers are elite military commandos, but no one knows exactly who they are or when they will strike next. Only Michael O'Rourke, a former U.S. Marine and freshman congressman, holds a clue to the violence: a haunting incident in his own past with explosive implications for his country's future….
    "Magnum Force" on a federal scale. Now there's an interesting idea. Sounds like a good book. It isn't published by William L Pierce, is it?
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast