What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 9
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

1. So the cops are on our side and the military would kick down your door, take your guns and probably shoot your dog. We all know what it means when they say "I know, but decline to answer". The Liberal numbers are surprising.

I hope I don't live to see the death of the USA. Our country would be gone if the law came for our guns.

I thought the liberal/moderate numbers were surprising as well. Maybe they are so smart they just appear dumb to us, and all have massive unregistered arsenals stashed. Those who declined to answer could also have been possibly reluctant to admit that they would toss their badge in the creek and go home to their family and lock the door.

Look at what happened in New Orleans. The cops headed for the hills and left the GP to fend for themselves until the NG came and took THEIR weapons away, leaving them defenseless.

My bet is that there are a LOT more illegal weapons vacuum sealed and buried outdoors than anyone would imagine. By the way, if anyone DOES that, always bury them near a chain link fence, steel reinforced cement wall or pipe or pole. This will give a false signal to any metal detector and render it useless. That's from first hand experience. (The detector part I mean)
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I know this is old but it works

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I thought the liberal/moderate numbers were surprising as well. Maybe they are so smart they just appear dumb to us, and all have massive unregistered arsenals stashed. Those who declined to answer could also have been possibly reluctant to admit that they would toss their badge in the creek and go home to their family and lock the door.

Look at what happened in New Orleans. The cops headed for the hills and left the GP to fend for themselves until the NG came and took THEIR weapons away, leaving them defenseless.

My bet is that there are a LOT more illegal weapons vacuum sealed and buried outdoors than anyone would imagine. By the way, if anyone DOES that, always bury them near a chain link fence, steel reinforced cement wall or pipe or pole. This will give a false signal to any metal detector and render it useless. That's from first hand experience. (The detector part I mean)
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/survi...tf-bucket.html

Here is a great how to
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by BearTaylor View Post
    I hope I don't live to see the death of the USA. Our country would be gone if the law came for our guns.
    No, the country would be in turmoil, but not gone, if the law came for our guns. The only way our country would be gone would be if all of us handed over our guns. Do you plan on obeying the law if that happens? I don't worry about the 'D' answer - if we are forced to defend our Constitution with arms, so be it.
    -= Piece Corps =-

If attempts are made to federally register firearms, and confiscation follows (as a natural progression of events), then you will have to decide if you are going to be one of the 3-10% who will not do so, or the rest of the sheep. Chances are, if you lose your firearms, you will probably never have one again. Given that scenario, we would see just how many vertebrate Americans there are in our republic. Also, given that possible scenario, would it not be the very tyranny of the government over the governed that our framers of the Constitution were so concerned about?

This will never happen. The day this happens is the day the second American revolutionary war begins. There are a lot men in our military who would be disgusted and a coup would be inevitable. The higher ups in Washington understand this and therefore would never do it. But even more important then that, is no matter how liberal the supreme court becomes they would have to completely disregard the constitution to uphold any such legislation.

9. Here's the problem as I see it.

Anyone buying a gun today has to register it somewhere with somebody and either the state and or the feds know you have it.

When they come for your guns, yiou stand alone against them. You can not stop them from taking your weapons. You can delay them but eventually they will overwhelm you or kill you to get them. They are not going to do it all on the same day, they will do it in increments, one person at a time.

You can't make a desperate phone call to your associates to come help because by the time they can get to you the gov't will have already taken your guns or killed you, or arrested you in the process.

And the next question is, are you willing to put your life or freedom on the line to protect your neighnbor's or friend's right to possess a firearm? If you go to jail, who takes care of your family? Who looks out for them? Are you willing to engage law enforcement officials in a "shoot out" to protect someone else's right to keep and bear arms?

Will anyone really give a crap that you stood on priniciple and defended the 2nd amendment? Will your fellow 2nd amendment supporters come to your aid or will we all say, "boy, sure glad it wasn't me". knowing damn well that you are next.

So, what do we do guys and gals? How do we supoort each other when this starts to happen. Not if, but when.

If the Police show up next door and take my neighbors guns away chances are I won't know what the hell is happening until it is all over. All I will know is that a bunch of police cars showed up next door and something happened. But by then it will be too late to do anything and I sure as hell ain't gonna run out my front door shooting at the police. That would be a pretty dumb move on my part.

So how do we prepare for the inevitable and what should we do and how should we do it?

It is time we started to think about these type of scenarios because they are coming. Which is why I say
    that you should have something available you can turn over, willingy, with a smile on your face. AND, then go dig up the good ****.

We are letting these bastards turn us all into a bunch of felons.

Maybe the million man gun march on D.C. should be done with guns in hand.

Maybe we should start showing up in front of our Congressman and Senators family homes to show our displeasure as opposed to going to D.C.

Maybe they need to know that we know where they live. Maybe they need to know that if they are willing to put our families at risk than we are willing to put their families at risk. Maybe they need to know that we are tired of their ****. Maybe they need to know that their votes do have consequences and not just their not being reelected. Maybe it is time they had a little "skin in the game". Theirs.

Maybe I shouldn't drink whiskey and type at the same time but, boy these people piss me off.

I'm telling you it won't happen. They have gotten away with it before, for example the D.C. gun ban, but if they tried to make it a federal law it would fail. It would become the number one issue in this country. It would go all the way to the supreme court and there's not a chance in hell they would uphold it. The police would be forced to chose sides, the soldiers would as well trust me they don't want that to happen.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND 'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast