What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

1. What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

What is the general consensus as to how us decent, law-abiding citizens should react if they try to disarm us? What do you think?

Realistically, a lot of people would probably give in - more than you'd think. They would probably place the burden on owners to turn them in first, because LEOs would have an extremely hard time going out and doing the job themselves.

In an actual gun-grab scenario, the best thing for most of us to do would not be to get militant, but simply stand our ground and avoid making any snap decisions. Exhaust all possible legal avenues so as to make clear that we're playing by the rules, even if the ones in charge are not.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

What guns? I don't have any guns. I used to but I sold all mine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    What guns? I don't have any guns. I used to but I sold all mine.

I don't either. I used all mine to build a shrine to the Messiah, BHO. and to help pay for the welfare state he wants.
    I know big brother is watching. I'll be a good sheep, i mean citizen. There are lots of places to go, and I'll find one. but no one is taking my ability to defend myself away
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

regardless of what we do, the key to make it stand to the Gov't would be unity.
    -Thomas Jefferson: "The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."

7. Quote Originally Posted by CrispyGlock View Post
    regardless of what we do, the key to make it stand to the Gov't would be unity.
    What needs to be done is an organized march in each major city in the country for all the pro gun to show unity. Id drive the 200 miles to Seatle and Portland to march as would many I know. 50,000 people marching in each major city on the same day would make a real statement

If push came to shove, I would buy some PVC, cement, a lot of desicant, and dig a hole.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

The shoddy aluminum wiring in my house has been deemed a fire hazard when it was inspected upon purchase... And I never bought a fire resistant gun safe...

My loss. I don't think I'll claim them on my insurance. I'll be happy just to get the value that I paid for the place in 2006.

resist we must show them we hold the spirit of Resistance
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by krazyk View Post
    resist we must show them we hold the spirit of Resistance
    Nope. Won't do it. Too many of my friends are LEO's, and they would be doing a job they don't want to do. Better I have my guns well hidden, and show them a dry hole. That way they are available for when they are truly needed.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast