Your Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl

I don't understand the obsession with other peoples genitalia. What flaw in your character or upbringing causes your obsession. It is a condition called edeomania, but I don't know if there is treatments or a cure.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

It is not an obsession with people's genitalia that is the problem. The problem lies in the fact that one can not accept how they were born and, in this day and age, the liberals are allowing toddlers to make a self-determination of what sex they want to be, rather than what they are. That shows the insanity that is taking over in this country. It is unconscionable to continue like this and those who perpetrate it are a danger to themselves and society as a whole. The character flaws lie in those who do not see what is happening but also turn a blind eye toward it. A very perverted world!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    It is not an obsession with people's genitalia that is the problem. The problem lies in the fact that one can not accept how they were born and, in this day and age, the liberals are allowing toddlers to make a self-determination of what sex they want to be, rather than what they are. That shows the insanity that is taking over in this country. It is unconscionable to continue like this and those who perpetrate it are a danger to themselves and society as a whole. The character flaws lie in those who do not see what is happening but also turn a blind eye toward it. A very perverted world!
    And this bothers you why?

It has harmed you how?

What business is it of yours?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Attachment 17241
    How would you categorize this, male, female, or mentally deranged pervert?
    Deranged pervert. For the vast majority of people their gender identity aligns with their crotch equipment. For most people anything else is a bit of fakery and no amount of fake hormones and surgeries by your favorite Dr. Frankenstein will change this.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

6. I wonder if the self loathing gets better after **** removal? Surely them girly hormones won't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Deranged pervert. For the vast majority of people their gender identity aligns with their crotch equipment. For most people anything else is a bit of fakery and no amount of fake hormones and surgeries by your favorite Dr. Frankenstein will change this.

It has harmed you how?

Actually demonstrates your fixation on other peoples genitals, as you never see the person. Have you ever talked to a LBGT person? (and I'm not referring to screaming your ignorance born hatred at them) If you did, without obsession over their genitalia, you would find they are bright, intelligent, funny and pleasant to talk to. Unless you are blinded by the hatred learned from men that didn't know where the sun went at night, or your unhealthy obsession with other peoples 'junk'.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

It has harmed you how?

Actually demonstrates your fixation on other peoples genitals, as you never see the person. Have you ever talked to a LBGT person? (and I'm not referring to screaming your ignorance born hatred at them) If you did, without obsession over their genitalia, you would find they are bright, intelligent, funny and pleasant to talk to. Unless you are blinded by the hatred learned from men that didn't know where the sun went at night, or your unhealthy obsession with other peoples 'junk'.
    Truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that gets hit barks the loudest. Keep on BARKING XD, keep on proving that nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance, and the greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism.
    Your Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl-images.png
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Americas Epitaph

Your Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl-images.png
    Well that is a well thought out intelligent response to support your views.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

It has harmed you how?

Yes XD, it bothers me and, if you don't know the hows and whys of why it bothers other people, you have a big problem. I have no intentions of getting into a protracted argument with you on the subject since we have been at this a long time. You know my feelings and I know yours, so lets not waste each others time. If you are content with the perversion taking over our country, so be it, but there are many more of us who can't buy into your way of thinking and accept perversion as something natural.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast