Your Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Yes XD, it bothers me and, if you don't know the hows and whys of why it bothers other people, you have a big problem. I have no intentions of getting into a protracted argument with you on the subject since we have been at this a long time. You know my feelings and I know yours, so lets not waste each others time. If you are content with the perversion taking over our country, so be it, but there are many more of us who can't buy into your way of thinking and accept perversion as something natural.
    OK, it bothers you because you spend time obsessing about what others do with their genitalia. That's not my problem, that is your problem, a problem you seem to have trouble articulating.

But how has this harmed you personally? Has it threatened you in any way? Your marriage, your finances, your happiness..... exactly what?

I know your feelings, but how the hell did you get to that point? Was the the writings of men that didn't understand where the sun went at night? Perhaps you should reconsider the reliability of the source of you views.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. I am not sure the right actually cares what people do with their junk.

It is fair to oppose legislation that forces the rest of society to participate. If the LBGT community would get out of everyone's face they might find life isn't so bad.

If you are truly happy with who you are, you won't need acceptance or validation from others. Until then,misery rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    OK, it bothers you because you spend time obsessing about what others do with their genitalia. That's not my problem, that is your problem, a problem you seem to have trouble articulating.

But how has this harmed you personally? Has it threatened you in any way? Your marriage, your finances, your happiness..... exactly what?

I know your feelings, but how the hell did you get to that point? Was the the writings of men that didn't understand where the sun went at night? Perhaps you should reconsider the reliability of the source of you views.
    Sorry XD but, as I told you, we know each others feelings about this BS and I am not going to be suckered into a peeing contest. To each his own!

5. I have known for sure 4 Queers in my life .
    #1 paid teenagers to let him give them blow jobs , as many as 4-5 at one time . Finally a few of them rolled him and beat him up .Left town after that .
    # 2 ran a Gun Shop , tried to put the make on many decent looking young men that came into his shop . Had to close the shop and I don't where he is now if alive .
    #3 died of HIV . Don't know if being a Queer killed him or drugs caused it . He was into both life styles .
    #4 killed himself

Might as well add that NO I did not take part in any of this . Small town , news gets spread and I know many that are LEO's .

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I have known for sure 4 Queers in my life .
    #1 paid teenagers to let him give them blow jobs , as many as 4-5 at one time . Finally a few of them rolled him and beat him up .Left town after that .
    # 2 ran a Gun Shop , tried to put the make on many decent looking young men that came into his shop . Had to close the shop and I don't where he is now if alive .
    #3 died of HIV . Don't know if being a Queer killed him or drugs caused it . He was into both life styles .
    #4 killed himself

Might as well add that NO I did not take part in any of this . Small town , news gets spread and I know many that are LEO's .
    Ken, I suspect there is a bit of fiction in your account.

I have known or know a number of people well that were/are LBGT. All were/are in monogamous relationships, one was a volunteer firefighter for many years, one a dairy farmer, one a 911 dispatcher, one a small business owner, one a well respected, reliable and honest auto mechanic, and one that was the little boy next door that played with my daughter as a toddler, now a 40 something adult in a 10 - 15+ year monogamous relationship and works for an airline. I have also had students in my classes that were obviously LBGT, and they were all good students, smart, articulate, driven. And a number I never go to know well, but LBGT, and none were a threat to anyone, or overtly gay, just normal people that loved someone else.

I've also known straight people that you don't rant about, but one is in prison for having sex with a 14 year old family member, a neighbor that beat his ex-wife to a bloody pulp, and stalked her for years until he went to prison for vehicular manslaughter and DUI.

None of the LBGT came on to me, but I've had a woman pull a Trump and grab me by the junk, knowing very well I was married.

Pretty much all small town also.

Plus we both have known many that we had no idea about their sexual preferences.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

I have known or know a number of people well that were/are LBGT. All were/are in monogamous relationships, one was a volunteer firefighter for many years, one a dairy farmer, one a 911 dispatcher, one a small business owner, one a well respected, reliable and honest auto mechanic, and one that was the little boy next door that played with my daughter as a toddler, now a 40 something adult in a 10 - 15+ year monogamous relationship and works for an airline. I have also had students in my classes that were obviously LBGT, and they were all good students, smart, articulate, driven. And a number I never go to know well, but LBGT, and none were a threat to anyone, or overtly gay, just normal people that loved someone else.

I've also known straight people that you don't rant about, but one is in prison for having sex with a 14 year old family member, a neighbor that beat his ex-wife to a bloody pulp, and stalked her for years until he went to prison for vehicular manslaughter and DUI.

None of the LBGT came on to me, but I've had a woman pull a Trump and grab me by the junk, knowing very well I was married.

Plus we both have known many that we had no idea about their sexual preferences.
    Can you better define the terms "obviously LBGT" and "overtly gay" for us novices? This oughta be good.....

The Place To Be

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

Never has so many words used to say so little about so few .
    No fiction in my post . I knew all 4 Queers and people they tried to make out with .In fact #1 ran a café in town and I have ate there.
    I bought some gun parts from #2
    #3 lived just up the street from me .
    #4 I knew him by name but never had contact with him .

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If you have all the parts of a particular gender, THAT IS your gender. Anything else is a mental aberration!
    Americans didn't get into this perplexed state of depravity presenting itself today because Americans are smart, and Americans won't survive this perplexed state of depravity because Americans are smart, quite to the contrary. As Americans, unable to determine one's own sex or which bathroom to use, we're making ourselves a society that's too stupid to survive.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

10. My wife has a very small Yorkie that has in his mind he is as big as my Husky and wants to attack him . A mind thinks some weird things but it does not change facts and make it so .
    The same applies to a male who thinks he is a female and also to the reverse ( female thinks she is a male ) .

~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast