The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march) - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

1. [quote=HK4U;59215]
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    You are talking 2 very different items. I know more Democrats in AZ and Washington that own guns that do not.

Finding people to support the 2nd is not the same as keeping a politician out of office.

That is my point. A lot of people that claim to be gun owners either did not vote or voted for the most rabid anti gun President we have ever seen.
    True many of them LISTENED to his rhetoric rather than see his voting record on the 2nd and gun control. Also Bush had the lowest approval rating of ANY president in history. Most where voting against BUSH rather than voting Obama.

Just because they voted in the lesser of the 2 evils as most saw it, does not mean they wont fight for their rights.

Everyone else can march for what they believe, why can't we have a friendly/organized gathering. I say recommend it to the NRA also and see what happens.

It would be nice to have a 2 million man march. Considering we'd be marching for the 2nd ammendment.
    Last edited by Templar; 01-27-2009 at 04:39 PM.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Everyone else can march for what they believe, why can't we have a friendly/organized gathering. I say recommend it to the NRA also and see what happens.

It would be nice to have a 2 million man march. Considering we'd be marching for the 2nd ammendment.
    This would be a great way to celebrate the 4th of July! maybe rather than 1 march on Washington DC, a march to each state capitol all on the same day and time!

MAN LOOSE THE ARMED PART! This is a peaceful march to protect the 2nd not parade weapons illegally.

Read what I said: NO WAY should we attempt to march armed! I'm totally against trying to carry concealed in D.C., even in protest. What we need is a million or more peaceful marchers, with signs that say we wiill vote anyone out of office who votes against us. And like others have said, let the anti-gunners be the ones who cause the disturbances. I'd love to be protesting peacefully while the Brady Bunch were arrested for disturbing the peace.
    Last edited by Piece Corps; 01-27-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    -= Piece Corps =-

6. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Read what I said: NO WAY should we attmept to march armed! I'm totally against trying to carry concealed in D.C., even in protest. What we need is a million or more peaceful marchers, with signs that say we wiill vote anyone out of office who votes against us. And like others have said, let the anti-gunners be the ones who cause the disturbances. I'd love to be protesting peacefully while the Brady Bunch were arrested for disturbing the peace.

I have been searching and am really surprised at the high number of democrat and liberal PRO-gun sites out there.

I have been searching and am really surprised at the high number of democrat and liberal PRO-gun sites out there.
    Well, they're going to have a hard time supporting Obama on everything else BUT the 2nd Amendment. When it comes time to "put up or shut up," a lot of them are going to realize they have created a monster. And now you have Nancy Pelosi jumping on the abortion bandwagon, actually promoting eugenics in the U.S. What next? I hate to ask, because I know I won't like the answer.

Obama has already warned the entire House and Senate that he is calling the shots, and it is his way or the highway. We have met the enemy, and he is Obama.
    Last edited by Piece Corps; 01-27-2009 at 08:01 PM.
    -= Piece Corps =-

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Well, they're going to have a hard time supporting Obama on everything else BUT the 2nd Amendment. When it comes time to "put up or shut up," a lot of them are going to realize they have created a monster. And now you have Nancy Pelosi jumping on the abortion bandwagon, actually promoting eugenics in the U.S. What next? I hate to ask, because I know I won't loke the answer.

Obama has already warned the entire House and Senate that he is calling the shots, and it is his way or the highway. We have met the enemy, and he is Obama.

That may be his downfall, He has pissed off the far right, many moderate dems and and Im already seeing disenfranchised voters.

Yes, peaceful, unarmed, of course that makes sense, we need to rally any and all walks of life in the gun owning community, doctors, soccer moms, bikers, business owners, lawyers, and how about, just to mix it up, a few vocal pro gun politicians. Count me in. I will ride, drive, hell even walk from Texas if need be.

wolfhunter Guest
    There was a discussion of a Washington DC rally about taxes on a Dr. Ron Paul web site about a year ago. Someone suggested 4th of July weekend. Another person pointed out that our Legislators are part-time employees who are out-of-session for much of the summer, so they wouldn't be there to see a 4July rally.

Check it out!

Look!! There is already plans underway to organize a peaceful march on the capital May 30, 2009. It is for preserving the entire Consitution, and it is being organized by the Patriotic Resistance;

The Patriotic Resistance - The network for idea-based resistance to Obama's agenda

We the people will March on Saturday May 30th, 2009
    Please join us in planning, organizing, and including everyone we know in this march.

This march is about preserving the constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, about getting back to the moral roots of our forefathers and the original intent of this country. It’s about holding our elected officials responsible and accountable or we won't vote for them again. It’s about freedom of speech, and all issues that oppose “We the People” and support large controlling government.

We cannot do this alone. Every American that we can locate to join us is is essential in our success. We have to work together to save our country. It's up to you! Will you join this fight? Will you join a committee? Or will you simply sit on your couch comfy with your remote in hand complaining day in and out about the government? The time for us to make a difference is here. Stand up for America the land that we love!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast