The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march) - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Look!! There is already plans underway to organize a peaceful march on the capital May 30, 2009. It is for preserving the entire Consitution, and it is being organized by the Patriotic Resistance;

The Patriotic Resistance - The network for idea-based resistance to Obama's agenda

We the people will March on Saturday May 30th, 2009
    Please join us in planning, organizing, and including everyone we know in this march.

This march is about preserving the constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, about getting back to the moral roots of our forefathers and the original intent of this country. It’s about holding our elected officials responsible and accountable or we won't vote for them again. It’s about freedom of speech, and all issues that oppose “We the People” and support large controlling government.

We cannot do this alone. Every American that we can locate to join us is is essential in our success. We have to work together to save our country. It's up to you! Will you join this fight? Will you join a committee? Or will you simply sit on your couch comfy with your remote in hand complaining day in and out about the government? The time for us to make a difference is here. Stand up for America the land that we love!

This is something we should all participate in, if possible. I've already committed to being there, and will be looking for others in my area that would be willing to car-pool or even charter a bus. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything! Time to ante up!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Love your signature!! And the avatar! Great Movie!!! By the way, I am in for sure and will be doing the same for my area. I am also joining the 2nd Amendment Committee for the Patriotic Resistance. We definately need everyone here to get onboard with this. Make the time and make the plans! I want to see everyone there!

Here is the link for those of us interested in the 2nd Amendment organization part of this march:

2nd-Amendment Committee

I hope that we can mobilize a LOT of people to attend this march - if we can't show a lot of people for this thing, we can only blame ourselves for not geting things done.
    -= Piece Corps =-

5. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Here is the link for those of us interested in the 2nd Amendment organization part of this march:

2nd-Amendment Committee

I hope that we can mobilize a LOT of people to attend this march - if we can't show a lot of people for this thing, we can only blame ourselves for not geting things done.
    Frankly I dont sign up for any site that does not let you review their stance and see the site. To me they are hiding some kind of agenda or using the site to get email accounts for distribution. There is no info on the front page at all except for Patriotic and that word has been abused by Neo Nazi groups to the Black Panthers.

If you stand for what is right then why hide?

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Frankly I dont sign up for any site that does not let you review their stance and see the site. To me they are hiding some kind of agenda or using the site to get email accounts for distribution. There is no info on the front page at all except for Patriotic and that word has been abused by Neo Nazi groups to the Black Panthers.

If you stand for what is right then why hide?
    I can see why you would think that after I clicked on that particular link, it just asks you to sign in or sign up. Here is the link to the home page;

The Patriotic Resistance - The network for idea-based resistance to Obama's agenda

It is part of Grassfire.org which... well, here is their link;

GrassFire.org - Real Impact Online.

There's nothing to hide, had you loked a little deeper. I tried to "drill down" to the group specifically covering the 2nd Amendment. Glockster had already furnished the primary link. So read more and then start making your travel plans.
    -= Piece Corps =-

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    There's nothing to hide, had you loked a little deeper. I tried to "drill down" to the group specifically covering the 2nd Amendment. Glockster had already furnished the primary link. So read more and then start making your travel plans.
    Man I read about 50% on the first page and has more unsubstantiated rumor than anything ever seen.

Click on a link to fax Obama or your reps and it takes you to a page asking for money for FREE public access info..LOL. That site is funny as hell. Looks to me to be a scam to get ahold of your hard earned money.

Do I believe in Obama NO do I believe in everything I read NO.

maybe some of you would actually do research on your own and step away from extremist propaganda that has little to do with fact. You guys are starting to sound like the Far left with just a different twist

The Idea of this march is not to promote a right wing agenda or economic policy, but nothing more than the second amendment. Id like to see reps, dems, jews, muslims, independent, WHO ever believes in the 2nd to stand up and be counted.

Those of you who can not separate one issue from an entire package is why this country is taking a step backwards.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    If you are too frightened to band with your brothers to promote the 2nd then you are part of the problem.

A peaceful organized march is just what the media would hate and the administration also.
    Hmmmm... you know, I think you have an excellent idea there. Please think about submitting it to NRA and GOA for PR and puiblicity. They would need to be on board to generate enough interest, because in order to make a strong statement, we'd need an enormous crowd to PEACEFULLY demonstrate in D.C. We'd need to make sure we were all following the laws locally to the letter, so nobody could find anything legitimate to criticize us about. I'd go with you. Count me in, would be a good idea. Would take months of publicity and help from NRA-ILA and GOA, but I think it could be done. Heck, everyone else marches in D.C. 2 million idiots recently did.

Sounds like it's go-time. Let's do it, it would be a great way to get media attention.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Man I read about 50% on the first page and has more unsubstantiated rumor than anything ever seen.

Click on a link to fax Obama or your reps and it takes you to a page asking for money for FREE public access info..LOL. That site is funny as hell. Looks to me to be a scam to get ahold of your hard earned money.

Do I believe in Obama NO do I believe in everything I read NO.

maybe some of you would actually do research on your own and step away from extremist propaganda that has little to do with fact. You guys are starting to sound like the Far left with just a different twist

The Idea of this march is not to promote a right wing agenda or economic policy, but nothing more than the second amendment. Id like to see reps, dems, jews, muslims, independent, WHO ever believes in the 2nd to stand up and be counted.

Those of you who can not separate one issue from an entire package is why this country is taking a step backwards.

Wrong on everything! I figure you know nothing about grassfire.org. Just one of their movements has been to exonerate Ramos and Compean. The 2nd Amendment is but a part of this resistance. It's called the Bill of Rights, if you aren't familiar with the term. And since the election, the new aim is to resist the new way of doing business in D.C.

I think that you link any serious resistance to Obama to radicalism - you think that any organization that would try to stop this current power grab is some right-wing extremist group. Well, if a march on D.C. to protest the current attacks on the Constitution is radical, then you can count me, and hopefully hundreds of thousands of others as radicals.

There are some up here who don't want to rock the boat - Obama isn't their man, but he won so who's worried. I think you'll find out that people who value the Constitution, and especially tne 2nd Amendment (this IS a gun forum, is it not?) believe that our freedom is worth fighting for. And if a million moms can march on the capitol, what's wrong with us?
    Last edited by Piece Corps; 01-30-2009 at 07:56 PM.
    -= Piece Corps =-

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Wrong on everything! I figure you know nothing about grassfire.org. Just one of their movements has been to exonerate Ramos and Compean. The 2nd Amendment is but a part of this resistance. It's called the Bill of Rights, if you aren't familiar with the term. And since the election, the new aim is to resist the new way of doing business in D.C.

I think that you link any serious resistance to Obama to radicalism - you think that any organization that would try to stop this current power grab is some right-wing extremist group. Well, if a march on D.C. to protest the curretn atacks on the Constitution is radical, then you can count me, and hopefully hundreds of thousands of others as radicals.

There are some up here who don't want to rock the boat - Obama isn't their man, but he won so who's worried. I think you'll find out that people who value the Constitution, and especially the 2nd Amendment (this IS a gun forum, is it not?) believe that our freedon is worth fighting for. And if a million moms can march on the capitol, what's wrong with us?
    Yes our freedom is worth fighting for but a site that divides its stance on party lines wont be taken seriously by most of America. they may be well meaning group but are very exclusionary. Ill stick to the groups I deal with now.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast