The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march) - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Yes our freedom is worth fighting for but a site that divides its stance on party lines wont be taken seriously by most of America. they may be well meaning group but are very exclusionary. Ill stick to the groups I deal with now.
    Your choice. But this isn't a "party lne" thing...it's about our rights. And as long as you are willing to fight actively for our country and our Constitution, and don't sit back and complain while others do the work, that's fine, too.

But you can't do it by yourself. I hope you're actively supporting the NRA or the GOA or one of the other politically active groups in this country. Just being up here on these forums and bitching won't accomplish anything.
    -= Piece Corps =-

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Your choice. But this isn't a "party lne" thing...it's about our rights. And as long as you are willing to fight actively for our country and our Constitution, and don't sit back and complain while others do the work, that's fine, too.

But you can't do it by yourself. I hope you're actively supporting the NRA or the GOA or one of the other politically active groups in this country. Just being up here on these forums and bitching won't accomplish anything.
    I do support and even show up to meetings NRA, GOA, SAF. to me this site is even farther right than the NRA and they piss off everyone but a small minority of the shooting public.

I personally don't give a rat's behind about party lines. Yeah I'm conservative and a Christian and that pisses a lot of people off... I don't care. If that makes me a right wing extremist... then that's what I am! and PROUD OF IT!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Screw all the politicaly correct BS! What a load of nonsense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I do support and even show up to meetings NRA, GOA, SAF. to me this site is even farther right than the NRA and they piss off everyone but a small minority of the shooting public.
    So if the NRA and/or the GOA (which I also belong to) suggests that its members participate in the May 30th march, are you in?
    -= Piece Corps =-

6. Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    So if the NRA and/or the GOA (which I also belong to) suggests that its members participate in the May 30th march, are you in?
    If I can pull together the funds and time off Id do it so would my wife. I usually work 12 hours a day starting mid April through October,We run a small resort

(Soapbox on)

For those of you who think Resistnet is too radical, check out Grassfire.Org for a better understanding. This group is continually petitioning the government, politician by politician, whenever a bill or resolution comes up that is detrimental to our freedom. One of those bills is HR 45, the Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009. These people are not radical kooks with a revolutionary agenda. They are speaking out, and asking us to help them. They did a very strong petition drive for Ramos and Compean, and very possibly influenced the commutation of their sentences. They will send your faxes for you (for a small fee), or they will supply you with the documentation you need (names & addresses and phone numbers) to send letters and faxes yourself to Congress and the Senate (and even to the President).

They petitioned against Holder. They petitioned against Geithner. How many of you signed petitions or wrote to your representatives about these nominations?

Don't let these guys scare you - they are patriots genuinely interested in fighting for our freedoms in the U.S. They are not radicals with a viligante outlook. A lot of you strongly believe that we are in dire times in this country now. How many of you are willing to stand up and do something about it? Non-violently? And let your voice be heard? I'm not just strong on the 2nd Amendment - I'll fight for our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. And being a gun owner, this just comes natural.

(Soapbox off)
    Last edited by Piece Corps; 01-30-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    (Soapbox on)

For those of you who think Resistnet is too radical, check out Grassfire.Org for a better understanding. This group is continually petitioning the government, politician by politician, whenever a bill or resolution comes up that is detrimental to our freedom. One of those bills is HR 45, the Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009. These people are not radical kooks with a revolutionary agenda. They are speaking out, and asking us to help them. They did a very strong petition drive for Ramos and Compean, and very possibly influenced the commutation of their sentences. They will send your faxes for you (for a small fee), or they will supply you with the documentation you need (names & addresses and phone numbers) to send letters and faxes yourself to Congress and the Senate (and even to the President).

They petitioned against Holder. They petitioned against Geithner. How many of you signed petitions or wrote to your representatives about these nominations?

Don't let these guys scare you - they are patriots genuinely interested in fighting for our freedoms in the U.S. They are not radicals with a viligante outlook. A lot of you strongly believe that we are in dire times in this country now. How many of you are willing to stand up and do something about it? Non-violently? And let your voice be heard? I'm not just strong on the 2nd Amendment - I'll fight for our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. And being a gun owner, this jsut comes natural.

(Soapbox off)
    You da man PC!! That needed to be said. And yes I have signed all of those petitions and have gotten in on some of the fax fires too!

Thumbs up

Hey! I'll see ya there, Glockster! I hope that I can meet a lot of USA Carry people up there! I hate D.C., but if I'm gonna visit, it might as well be for "the cause!" I'm checking with the NRA right now to see what their position is or will be. Will check with the GOA, too!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I personally don't give a rat's behind about party lines. Yeah I'm conservative and a Christian and that pisses a lot of people off... I don't care. If that makes me a right wing extremist... then that's what I am! and PROUD OF IT!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Screw all the politicaly correct BS! What a load of nonsense!!!

+1. I agree 100%.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. The 2A March

I think that the million gunowner march is an idea, but there are people like myself who, while supportive, cannot possibly go to Washngton DC. I saw an idea that someone proposed that everyone, everywhere can take part in, no matter how they are fixed financially. the brilliant simplicity of it takes a while to sink in, but when you consider it, you will see it is pure genius in it's simple audacity. Whoever originally posted this idea must have studied Gandhi's writings on civil disobedience. How many gunowners are there in the United States? I seem to remember having seen a figure of 80 million. Every one of us finds a secure place for our firearms, then go into the local police station or sheriff's department, tiurn yourself in for having firearms, demand to be locked up and ask for a lwayer. Can you imagine the police forces of our country trying to process 80 million citizens, and that does not include seeking 80 million search warrants to try to find our weapons? Every police chief, sheriff and FBI agent would tear their hair out at the mountain of paperwork such an event would engender. No jail would be able to hold the citizens of that city who own firearms. I got a dollar to a dog biscuitthat the first day's rush would be told to go home, and announcements would be made to cease from turning yourselves in.

On an unrelated item, lukem, I hope this is allowed here. I bought a copy of American Handgunner today, because of an article by Massad Ayoob on 'Suicide by Cop.' I came across a piece in the magazine that was very interesting. If you subscribe now to American Cop magazine and a re a new subscriber, you will get a membership to the NRA for free. I suppose it is a one-year membership, but it is a start. A heck of a deal for us who are finanaciallly strapped right now. A one year subscription to American Cop is $19.95, and you don't even have to be a cop.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast