The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march) - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    2010 may be too late. I'd get a bug-out bag ready just in case they start playing around with the 2A. We may have to make the trip on short notice.
    What's wrong with May 30th, 2009? Soon enough for you? And you can march for the entire Bill of Rights and not just the 2nd Amendment. There is a 2nd Amendment committee working on the We the People march, so gun owners will definitely be represented.
    -= Piece Corps =-

3. how about the name USA CITIZEN MILITIA MARCH
    IF THEY COME TO GET YOUR GUNS,
    LET THEM HAVE THE BULLETS FIRST!

4. Second Amendment March

One group had a rather long posting about this very question. The rules they laid out for thier march are easy to quote and to follow. 1. No Guns, this is a peaceful citizen protest march. 2. No paramilitary or hunting clothing. We want people to see that we are average citizens, and not the 'survivalist'- type of nuts they are so afraid of. 3. Keep signs clean. Four letter words will not advaance our cause. These are the principle tenets the group put forth, and I support them totally.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    One group had a rather long posting about this very question. The rules they laid out for thier march are easy to quote and to follow. 1. No Guns, this is a peaceful citizen protest march. 2. No paramilitary or hunting clothing. We want people to see that we are average citizens, and not the 'survivalist'- type of nuts they are so afraid of. 3. Keep signs clean. Four letter words will not advaance our cause. These are the principle tenets the group put forth, and I support them totally.
    +1 I completely agree with these types of guidelines. They already think we are "whackos" so being completely civilized and "normal" if you will is key!

Yes, Sir Wise thoughts... +2
    Semper Fi

I'm all for it! Here's their web sight
    Official site of the Second Amendment March

Looks like Tom Greshum and Ted Nugent are allready aboard.

Sounds good!

+3 on the Wuz man's rules!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Sorry I'm late

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    C'mon really, I mean if a million of us WERE armed marching on the Capitol, who'd arrest us. But that isn't practical is it, or convenient, or safe, or rational.
    I'll join I reallyt think that's what we need to do !!! Specialy now that the anti gunners arte in. I'm a child of the sixties a little passive resistance goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Send the idea to the NRA.
    NRA is one of the several organizations sponsoring the event, which kind of shows you what the nature of it will be: i.e., more hot air that sounds like people "defending" the Second Amendment while not actually doing so at all.

On that note, I'd be interested in what you guys have to say, pro or con, about my recent article:
    The Great Second Amendment Con Job The Proud Political Junkie’s Gazette

Gary

11. Quote Originally Posted by GaryR56 View Post
    NRA is one of the several organizations sponsoring the event, which kind of shows you what the nature of it will be: i.e., more hot air that sounds like people "defending" the Second Amendment while not actually doing so at all.

On that note, I'd be interested in what you guys have to say, pro or con, about my recent article:
    The Great Second Amendment Con Job The Proud Political Junkie’s Gazette

Gary
    The article is a crackup, nice find. I agree that I hope the NRA has limited access to the march
    Last edited by rockwerks; 02-14-2009 at 01:35 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast