The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

I think that you are missing his point....

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I take it you have not ready any of the thread, NONE OF THE MARCHERS WILL BE ARMED! Those who are too afraid to be without their weapons for even a few hours need not apply
    The point that Dan is making is that it would be a plant, some over-zealous gun grabber willing to take a hit in order to help "their cause". Of course, if that person could then be PROVEN to be part of the Brady Bunch, it might just bite them in the....... toe.

what were YOU thinking?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I take it you have not ready any of the thread, NONE OF THE MARCHERS WILL BE ARMED! Those who are too afraid to be without their weapons for even a few hours need not apply
    Rockwerks, he's talking about someone who WANTS guns banned. If an anti-2A person snuck into the event with a gun, one or two shots could create a week's worth of news reports.

Count me in also..................just give me date and time.................
    Maybe we could also organize a virtual march..............
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789