The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

  1. The 2nd amendment march (AKA million shooter march)

    It is time for us to stand up for what we believe in and show solidarity. I wonder what it would take to put together a million shooter march. I cant afford a long vacation but Id pay my way to march!

    Just think of it 1,000,000 gun owners marching on the capitol in defense of the 2nd.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    It is time for us to stand up for what we believe in and show solidarity. I wonder what it would take to put together a million shooter march. I cant afford a long vacation but Id pay my way to march!

    Just think of it 1,000,000 gun owners marching on the capitol in defense of the 2nd.
    Send the idea to the NRA.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

  4. #3
    send it around see who responds
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

  5. #4
    Now that I think about it it is a bad idea.

    There would be HUNDREDS of folks arrested for carrying illegally in D.C., and that would be very bad PR for us.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Now that I think about it it is a bad idea.

    There would be HUNDREDS of folks arrested for carrying illegally in D.C., and that would be very bad PR for us.
    Why would that be? you dont think that we have the restraint to not carry when we are not supposed to? If that is the case then maybe they are right, maybe its time to give up the guns

    I have great faith in the NRA, GOA and others. We tout ourselves to be the most safe and sane group in america its time to prove it

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Why would that be? you dont think that we have the restraint to not carry when we are not supposed to? If that is the case then maybe they are right, maybe its time to give up the guns

    I have great faith in the NRA, GOA and others. We tout ourselves to be the most safe and sane group in america its time to prove it
    In Washington City? Good Lord Man! I wouldn't set foot in that city without SOME protection. It might only be a knife, but there would be too many other zealots just HOPING for a court case. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, but the Drive-By Media would not treat this sort of thing kindly.

    After I thought about it I decided it is a BAD idea. Don't forget the media is hostile to us.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    In Washington City? Good Lord Man! I wouldn't set foot in that city without SOME protection. It might only be a knife, but there would be too many other zealots just HOPING for a court case. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, but the Drive-By Media would not treat this sort of thing kindly.

    After I thought about it I decided it is a BAD idea. Don't forget the media is hostile to us.
    If you are too frightened to band with your brothers to promote the 2nd then you are part of the problem.

    A peaceful organized march is just what the media would hate and the administration also.

  9. #8
    Unity is the key.
    -Austin

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kempner, Tx
    Posts
    124
    C'mon really, I mean if a million of us WERE armed marching on the Capitol, who'd arrest us. But that isn't practical is it, or convenient, or safe, or rational.

  11. #10
    Hmmmm...just posted this in another thread. No way we could all march in D.C. armed. Besides, out of approx. 4M members of the NRA, I doubt that 25% of them carry concealed. Makes no differrence - we show up without our armament, several million strong, we make a real difference. First thing, it would choke D.C. big-time. Secondly, it would definitely get the media interested. And primarily, those in office who need to get re-elected 24 months from now would be served notice that they're on their way out if they support the emasculation of the 2nd Amendment.

    As I said in the "other thread," give me a date, and I'll be there. Matter of fact, we form a database of people who want to go, and car-pool or charter busses. NRA must have some idea like this, they must!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast