Teary-Eyed Thumbs Up for Obama - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teary-Eyed Thumbs Up for Obama

1. Crying when Obama wasn't assasinated? That's pretty low man. Even for a joke. I don't wish that on anybody. ESPECIALLY when their kids are sitting right next to them.
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six"
    -Sgt. Jeremy Clark WHPD

3. You cant expect any more from extremists.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratus41298 View Post
    Crying when Obama wasn't assasinated? That's pretty low man. Even for a joke. I don't wish that on anybody. ESPECIALLY when their kids are sitting right next to them.
    No earlier post mentioned crying because BHO didn't get assasinated. We cried because he got elected.

PB, that poll was taken by phone during Eastern and Central time zone working hours. Considering who was home during those hours to answer the poll, I'm surprised the rating wasn't higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratus41298 View Post
    Crying when Obama wasn't assasinated? That's pretty low man. Even for a joke. I don't wish that on anybody. ESPECIALLY when their kids are sitting right next to them.
    He who said it, did it.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

6. Teary-eyed thumbs

Ever hear of a Freudian slip? A slip of the tongue that reveals what you really have on your mind.
    I have heard people saying Obama was from Mombasa, Kenya. Are you sure he isn't from Hamlin, Germany, and plays the Pan pipes? Wait until all the children disappear. I spotted the latest issue of Mad magazine today, and guess who is on the front cover? A very frazzled-looking Obama with four or five cigarettes in his mouth, looking like he is having a nervous breakdown. Funny!
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Tears come to my eyes when I watch our Flag go by in a parade, or when I hear the National Anthem, or read of another soldier's death.

There is no way in hell I will shed a tear for Obama, especially as I see his inauguration as one of the biggest jokes pulled over on the American people.
    Oh, the BIG joke is yet to come!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Oh, the BIG joke is yet to come!
    And it is a very bad joke.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    And it is a very bad joke.
    As GWB liked to say,

"Fool me once, shame on [pauses] - shame on you. Fool me I can't get fooled again."

Ok, so I pick on him some, but I somewhat liked W - at least, better than Obama. He also left us with a bunch of awesome quotes.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12