Teary-Eyed Thumbs Up for Obama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teary-Eyed Thumbs Up for Obama

Teary-Eyed Thumbs Up for Obama

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I watched it too, not to see him inaugurated, but to find out if he would live through it!

P.S. then I cried

wolfhunter Guest
    I was so teary eyed, I couldn't find my remote.

Tears come to my eyes when I watch our Flag go by in a parade, or when I hear the National Anthem, or read of another soldier's death.

There is no way in hell I will shed a tear for Obama, especially as I see his inauguration as one of the biggest jokes pulled over on the American people.
    -= Piece Corps =-

You all know that reason and logic had nothing to do with this election right? It's all about feelings.

The feeling that if we didn't get a democrat in the white house this country would go under. Your absolutely right mom

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    You all know that reason and logic had nothing to do with this election right? It's all about feelings.
    After watching all the brain dead followers of Mr Obamanation I get the feeling they were drinking something with LSD in it. They reimind me of the "flower children" of the 60's.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. Unhappy

65% of Americans feel he is doing a good job. OMG hes only been in office for a WEEK!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

11. Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    65% of Americans feel he is doing a good job. OMG hes only been in office for a WEEK!

an approval rating was 80% several weeks ago, now down to 65%..............thats dropping quickly!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast