Signs of the End of the World As We Know It - Page 32
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs of the End of the World As We Know It

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent DARPA Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

DARPA recently spent millions on research involving bats and coronaviruses, as well as gene editing “bioweapons” prior to the recent coronavirus outbreak. Now, “strategic allies” of the agency have been chosen to develop a genetic material-based vaccine to halt the potential epidemic.

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

One of the signs we’re living in the last hours of human history as we know it is the persecution of the church. 2 Timothy “Yea, and all that will live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” That’s a pretty clear statement. “All” and “shall.” No ifs, ands, and buts about it. The new whipping boy in the world today is the Bible-believing Christian. He may be the most hated, persecuted person on earth. Bible Christians today endure everything from the limitations of their freedoms and civil rights to scorn and ridicule in the media. Many are going through prison, and many through death. There is a way you can escape persecution: just fail to be salt and light, just compromise and be conformed to this world.

How China’s Xi Jinping destroyed religion and made himself God

"I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Almost 40% of the world’s countries will witness civil unrest in 2020, research claims

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?

The Bible predicted this almost two thousand years ago. It's one of the signs we’re living in the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it. Jesus said that the last days would be marked by pestilences. As we get closer to the beginning of the Tribulation, the world seems to be primed for a series of massive global pandemics. God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.The Bible is true! We can trust it. We can trust its warnings and its promises. We are already 72 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028), TIME is very short.

CDC “Intelligence Officer,” anthrax researcher and African vaccine deployment expert openly admits the coronavirus pandemic is beyond control and will spread globally

"As the totally discredited mainstream media continues to pretend that the coronavirus pandemic isn’t real, the truth is starting to emerge from establishment scientists who are warning the world that this outbreak cannot be contained".

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/0...read-globally/

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"
    https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html

The Bible predicted this almost two thousand years ago. It's one of the signs we’re living in the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it. Jesus said that the last days would be marked by pestilences. As we get closer to the beginning of the Tribulation, the world seems to be primed for a series of massive global pandemics. God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.The Bible is true! We can trust it. We can trust its warnings and its promises. We are already 72 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028), TIME is very short.

Bodies piling up, Hubei Province funeral home workers pushed to near collapse as cremation centers burn HUNDREDS of bodies per day

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"

The Bible predicted this almost three thousand years ago. It's one of the signs we’re living in the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it. According to Bible prophecy the 7 years of Tribulation, aka The 70th Week Of Daniel, The Time Of Jacobs Trouble, must begin "NO LATER THAN 2021" (Fig Tree Prophecy). The war of Psalm 83 , Isaiah 17:1 (Damascus is to fall, and to collapse, and to cease from being a city), and the Rapture will happen prior to the Tribulation Period and will be the genesis of the great invasion of Israel predicted in Ezekiel's prophecy in Ezekiel chapter 38 (Gog and Magog). Within the next 10 months, according to God's word, ALL of End Time prophetic Scripture leading up to the 7 years of Tribulation will have been fulfilled. I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. An awful lot must happen within the next 10 months. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

Gog and Magog? Russia Warns Israel of War Over Syria

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/g...ter-2020-02-17

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?

Answer: The phrase "the time of Jacob’s trouble" is a quote from Jeremiah 30:7 which says, "Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it" (KJV).

In the previous verses of Jeremiah 30, we find that the Lord is speaking to Jeremiah the prophet about Judah and Israel (30:3-4). In verse 3, the Lord promises that one day in the future, He will bring both Judah and Israel back to the land that He had promised their forefathers. Verse 5 describes a time of great fear and trembling. Verse 6 describes this time in a way that pictures men going through the pains of childbirth, again indicating a time of agony. But there is hope for Judah and Israel, for though this is called "the time of Jacob’s distress" (NASB), the Lord promises He will save Jacob (referring to Judah and Israel) out of this time of great trouble (verse 7).

In Jeremiah 30:10-11 the Lord says, “‘I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid. I am with you and will save you,’ declares the LORD.”

Also, the Lord says He will destroy the nations who held Judah and Israel in captivity, and He will never allow Jacob to be completely destroyed. However, it should be noted that the Lord describes this as a time of discipline for His people. He says of Jacob, “Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only with justice; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.”

Jeremiah 30:7 says, "That day is great, so that none is like it.” The only time period that fits this description is the period of the Tribulation. This time is unparalleled in history.

Jesus described the Tribulation using some of the same imagery as Jeremiah. In Matthew 24:6-8, He stated that the appearance of false christs, wars and rumors of wars, famines, and earthquakes are "the beginning of birth pains."

Paul, too, described the Tribulation as birth pains. First Thessalonians 5:3 says, "While people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,’ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." This event follows the Rapture and the removal of the Church, in 4:13-18. In 5:9, Paul reemphasizes the absence of the Church from this time period by saying, "For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." The wrath spoken of here is God’s judgment on the unbelieving world and His discipline of Israel during the Tribulation.

These “birth pains” are described in detail in Revelation 6-12 Part of the purpose of the Tribulation is to bring Israel back to the Lord.

For those who have received Christ as Savior from sin, the time of Jacob’s trouble is something for which we should praise the Lord, for it demonstrates that God keeps His promises. He has promised us eternal life through Christ our Lord, and He has promised land, seed, and blessing to Abraham and his physical descendants. However, before He fulfills those promises, He will lovingly but firmly discipline the nation of Israel so that they return to Him.

“But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.” (Ezekiel 33:6) According to Bible prophecy, within the next 10 months ALL of End Time prophetic Scripture leading up to the 7 years of Tribulation will have been fulfilled. I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. One can tell a storm is coming by watching the gathering clouds. You needn’t wait for the rain, if you can read the signs. We are already 72 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028), as we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of the terrible consequences to soon befall them. An awful lot must happen within the next 10 months, I don’t want to stand before the Bema Seat and explain to Jesus why I kept silent when I saw the sword coming.

10 Plagues That Are Hitting Our Planet Simultaneously

The Bible predicted this almost two thousand years ago. It's one of the signs we’re living in the LAST HOURS of human history as we know it. Jesus said that the last days would be marked by pestilences. As we get closer to the beginning of the Tribulation, the world is primed for a series of massive global pandemics. We are already 72 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028), TIME IS VERY SHORT.

Compared To SARS, This New Coronavirus “Is Up To 20 Times More Likely To Bind To Human Cell Receptors”

Nearly Three Dozen Coronavirus Cases Confirmed in US

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast