Signs of the End of the World As We Know It - Page 36
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Signs of the End of the World As We Know It

Mideast Peace Talk and Prophetic Punditry

ISRAEL...GOD'S PROPHETIC TIMEPIECE
    "I tell you the truth, this generation (1948-2028) will certainly not pass away before ALL these things have happened."
    (Mathew 24:34)

The Top 20 End Time Signs In Eschatology And Convergence In Biblical Prophecies!

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

"I tell you the truth, this generation (1948-2028) will certainly not pass away before ALL these things have happened."

4. Just Pray
    Stuff I like: raeind.com best mag loaders AND customer service
    plinktarget.com - amazing steel targets
    Alex Roderick - Veteran, father, if I tell you any more I'll have to kill you

5. Signs of the End of the World As We Know It

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Tornadoes, Heatwaves & Hurricanes - America's Natural Disasters On The Rise
    https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/ar...t_news_id=4239

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

THE TOP 10 END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES THAT TELL US WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR!!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for ALL people: ALL that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy ALL the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

Unfortunately, most Americans do not have much interest in foreign policy these days. In fact, foreign policy considerations were not really a factor at all when voters went to the polls on November 3rd. But the truth is that the outcome of this election is really going to matter in the Middle East. If Joe Biden and Kamala Harris win, I believe that a Palestinian state will almost certainly be created. The stakes are incredibly high, and it won’t be too long before we know which way things will go. Considering that America has from the very beginning been the number one contributing burden in their dealings with dividing the land of Israel, there is little left to the imagination as to why America is not mentioned in End Time Prophesy. We are already 72 years into LAST GENERATION (1948-2028), anyone with any common sense would be advised to seek the Lord before they are, very soon, LEFT BEHIND. Never forget, ISRAEL IS GOD'S PROPHETIC TIMEPIECE, not America.

Soon followed by the war of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 (Destruction of Damascus) then Ezekiel 38-39 (War of Gog-Magog). One way or another year 2021 will fulfill three major End of Days prophesies to include the RAPTURE . Ready or not...We ARE The Last (1948-2028) Generation.

Israel’s Army Preparing in Case Trump Strikes Iran

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536