Michael Steele- RNC Chairman

Thread: Michael Steele- RNC Chairman

1. Michael Steele- RNC Chairman

Congratulations to Michael Steele, the very conservative, very good guy who was just elected today as chairman of the RNC. The word from him, from Newt, Hannity, and from others is that the Republicans are finally beginning to re-organize and turn back towards their core conservative principles in a way they have not done since 1994.

This is very good news for our 2A rights, and for our country. Let us pray hard for our great country, do all we can politically to turn the tide of evil and liberalism that threatens to destroy this great country, and work towards peaceful ways to bring the importance of our 2A rights to the attention of the entire world, i.e. Million Shooter March.

Let not your hearts be troubled. Be encouraged!

II Chronicles 7:14

"If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and HEAL THEIR LAND." - The Amplified Bible

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan View Post

Congratulations to Michael Steele, the very conservative, very good guy who was just elected today as chairman of the RNC. The word from him, from Newt, Hannity, and from others is that the Republicans are finally beginning to re-organize and turn back towards their core conservative principles in a way they have not done since 1994.

This is very good news for our 2A rights, and for our country. Let us pray hard for our great country, do all we can politically to turn the tide of evil and liberalism that athreatens to destroy this great country, and work towards peaceful ways to bring the importance of our 2A rights to the attention of the entire world, i.e. Million Shooter March.

Let not your hearts be troubled. Be encouraged!

II Chronicles 7:14

"If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and HEAL THEIR LAND." - The Amplified Bible
    One thing threatening our country is peaple don't think. There sheep being led to the slaughter house by their Shepard and take superstition as final, too many collectivist in the conservative party.(Neo-con's)
    just giving lip service to the republic
    Last edited by krazyk; 02-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin