Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took $145M from Russians - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took $145M from Russians

In view of the recent emerging evidence regarding the Uranium One Deal the Hillary, Obama and executives in the FBI knowing about the Russian Bribery Scheme, and FBI & DOJ gaging a witness with first hand information about the Russian-Clinton Bribery/Treason operation.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    In view of the recent emerging evidence regarding the Uranium One Deal the Hillary, Obama and executives in the FBI knowing about the Russian Bribery Scheme, and FBI & DOJ gaging a witness with first hand information about the Russian-Clinton Bribery/Treason operation.
    One of my favorite Ops posting techniques. First, post a conspiracy theory with a link from a very dubious web source. The thread quickly starts to waste away from a lack of intellectual oxygen, interest, or a response of any kind. The thread begins to slip into a posting coma. Ops begins to expound on the OP with various points validating the OP. The thread is pelted with varying insightful posts by....him. The thread begins to convulse into a fit of thread attention deficit (TAD) and Ops executes a post intervention tourniquet (PIT) by application of the advanced subject sustainment Heimlich attention technique (ASSHAT). One final post. Nada, bupkus, crickets.

The post is then declared to be DOA, Ops is distracted by another small shiny object at (insert name of malware site here), and the next thread cycle begins again. Post, rinse, repeat.

The Place to Be

Nice,
    Is it my fault that no one wants to chime in. This whole Uranium deal is most likely one of the biggest scandals since Watergate, if not bigger. Fox news, NYT, Washington post, The Hill & Circa News have all posted about it. You've ex-military what do you think about it, surely you have an opinion.

Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took 5M from Russians-v0065_s-200x150.gif

You don’t find it suspicious that the same people that were behind this whole Uranium Deal bribing Hillary with a $145 million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation prior to the deal getting approved and at the same time Bill receiving $500,000, twice anything he’s ever got for a half hour speech from these same people involved with the Uranium Deal.
    Why wasn’t this panel that approved it told about these bribes that the FBI was investigating at the time, because Mueller was the FBI director, Holder at DOJ (also on the panel), Comey and last but not least, Obama had received a notice on the bribes in his Daily Presidential Brief?
    This whole thing stinks to high heaven, it’s the most pay for play scandal in more years than I can remember.

Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took 5M from Russians-nobody-cares.jpg

Someone must care, since there are two new congressional committee's opening hearings on all of this. Like I asked in my post #15, don’t find it suspicious?

9. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    One of my favorite Ops posting techniques. First, post a conspiracy theory with a link from a very dubious web source. The thread quickly starts to waste away from a lack of intellectual oxygen, interest, or a response of any kind. The thread begins to slip into a posting coma. Ops begins to expound on the OP with various points validating the OP. The thread is pelted with varying insightful posts by....him. The thread begins to convulse into a fit of thread attention deficit (TAD) and Ops executes a post intervention tourniquet (PIT) by application of the advanced subject sustainment Heimlich attention technique (ASSHAT). One final post. Nada, bupkus, crickets.

The post is then declared to be DOA, Ops is distracted by another small shiny object at (insert name of malware site here), and the next thread cycle begins again. Post, rinse, repeat.

The Place to Be
    I don't like them. And if they were caught red handed then I'd enjoy an outcome where justice is served. Do I believe that will happen. No. No, I don't.
    Will we ever see an ex-president and his wife perp walked? No. That will never happen. It's all great theater though.

The Place to Be

Seeing that two new congressional committees are being involved with this whole thing and requesting an independent council be assigned to investigate it, something may come to light. There are just too many threads being pulled that point back to the previous Obama Admin.

Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took 5M from Russians-140b.jpg

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast