Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took $145M from Russians - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took $145M from Russians

Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took 5M from Russians-140c.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. What I would like to see is Bill and Hillary placed under house arrest and can not leave at all .
    No one in except family , no servants or anyone else .
    Hillary has to cook for Bill , do his dirty laundry and clean house.
    Wonder how long it would take for one to do in the other ?

The DOJ just released a notice saying they were going to allow the informant that was under a gag order from disclosing the videos, audio tapes and personal info concerning the Russian bribery deals with the Uranium One Deal with Hillary with the two congressional investigations.

Go figure.
    Massive criminal conspiracy unravels: Hillary Clinton took 5M from Russians-140d.jpg

Follow me on this;
    What caused the Mueller investigation into Russian collusion activities with Trump?
    The made up Russian dossier that was paid for by Hillary and the DOJ.
    How did the fake dossier become public matter to start the Mueller investigation?
    Mueller then the FBI director told Comey to go to Obama and inform him of the dossier and within an hour that entire dossier was given to CNN, who put it out to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Follow me on this;
    What caused the Mueller investigation into Russian collusion activities with Trump?
    The made up Russian dossier that was paid for by Hillary and the DOJ.
    How did the fake dossier become public matter to start the Mueller investigation?
    Mueller then the FBI director told Comey to go to Obama and inform him of the dossier and within an hour that entire dossier was given to CNN, who put it out to the public.
    Or you're just being distracted by the latest Hannity/Trump/Bannon pathetic shiny object. Meanwhile Trump interviews the very attorneys he's considering nominating who would be responsible for investigating any potential criminal matters involving his companies in the Southern District of Manhatten.

NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS EVER PERSONALLY INTERVIEWED HIS OWN NOMINEES FOR US DISTRICT ATTY.....LET ALONE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTIGATING HIS FAMILY COMPANIES.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Or you're just being distracted by the latest Hannity/Trump/Bannon pathetic shiny object. Meanwhile Trump interviews the very attorneys he's considering nominating who would be responsible for investigating any potential criminal matters involving his companies in the Southern District of Manhatten.

NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS EVER PERSONALLY INTERVIEWED HIS OWN NOMINEES FOR US DISTRICT ATTY.....LET ALONE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTIGATING HIS FAMILY COMPANIES.

Trump is not like any other President, haven't you learned that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Trump is not like any other President, haven't you learned that yet.
    You're right, anyone who brags as much about himself as president uckfwit does proves how insecure and incompetent he truly is. I can tell you that, guarantee that. I have one of the great memories of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    You're right, anyone who brags as much about himself as president uckfwit does proves how insecure and incompetent he truly is. I can tell you that, guarantee that. I have one of the great memories of all time.

You just can't stand the fact that he is president and not Hillary. You should consider yourself fortunate! Is that the only name you could come up with for him? Slipping aren't you?

Attachment 17369

Let’s connect the dots;
    Hillary selling 20% of our nuclear uranium stock reserves for $145 million + Selling it to the Russian government agencies = TREASON.
    Remember when Julius & Ethel Rosenberg were convicted on March 29, 1951, and sentenced to death under Section 2 of the Espionage Act. The couple were the only two American civilians to be executed for espionage-related activity during the Cold War, selling U.S. nuclear secrets.
    I feel that the selling of U.S. nuclear secrets to be used against us is equal to the selling of actual U.S. nuclear material that can be used in a nuclear bomb to be used against us.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast