This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program

Thread: This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program

This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program

This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program, $3,874.00 a month.
    This is outrageous, when there are so many of our own people that are homeless, especially the military and then you see something like this, and he’s not even a citizen, this is complete BS.
    This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program-141i.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. And some think more should be brought in ,

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program, $3,874.00 a month.
    This is outrageous, when there are so many of our own people that are homeless, especially the military and then you see something like this, and he’s not even a citizen, this is complete BS.
    This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program-141i.jpg
    I don't know what you mean by "especially the military". No one in the military is homeless.

I do know that a disproportionate amount of vets are homeless and suffer from mental issues. Is that what you mean? I think I should care about ALL people that are homeless but don't want to be. Some of it is just a few bad breaks and they end up there.

I gave a sawbuck to a vet outside HD a few months back and he said he had no interest in being off the street and that he was going to Florida for the winter as he'd done for years. He didn't have a problem in his mind, didn't mind asking for help, and I didn't mind helping him.

I have a ton of problems with these "refugees" being allowed in the country for many good reasons. The money part is a problem.

The Place to Be

I would assume that it was understood that I was talking about members of the military that are out of the military that are homeless, no big deal Nice, I understand, I should have explained my statement better.
    Just think, this is just one family out of the, I would guess hundreds of them, if not thousands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I would assume that it was understood that I was talking about members of the military that are out of the military that are homeless, no big deal Nice, I understand, I should have explained my statement better.
    Just think, this is just one family out of the, I would guess hundreds of them, if not thousands.
    As former military, I don't want it misconstrued that even one active duty family is homeless. I have never seen that in my experience. Vets are another story completely.

The Place to Be

Uh Ops, did you notice?

• The spelling of 'cheque'?
    • The Canadian flag on the top of one of the documents?
    • The word "Canada" on the top of the other document in the stack?

I really suspect not.... or you hope no one else would notice.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Uh Ops, did you notice?

• The spelling of 'cheque'?
    • The Canadian flag on the top of one of the documents?
    • The word "Canada" on the top of the other document in the stack?

I really suspect not.... or you hope no one else would notice.
    No matter where it's from, the fact that they receive this amount of money is outrageous.
    What do you feel about them receiving this amount of money?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    No matter where it's from, the fact that they receive this amount of money is outrageous.
    What do you feel about them receiving this amount of money?
    This is what 1 refugee family gets with the Federal Assistance Program-computer-guy-facepalm.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg