Obama stopped the Social Security Dept. from doing their job.

Thread: Obama stopped the Social Security Dept. from doing their job.

Obama stopped the Social Security Dept. from doing their job.

With all of this Tax bill stuff going on in Washington, I just heard Rep. Steve King (R-IA) talking about a social security law that Obama stopped, where the social security Dept. was ordered to stop a process called “No match letters”, where employers were sent these letters to inform them that the illegals that they have working for them are using a social security number that is already claimed by another person and are in violation of the law and could and will be charged with fraud and prosecuted under that law, but good ol Obama put a stop to that 6 years ago and because the democrats had the power of the Whitehouse, every time this Senator tried to push his bill to stop it, Obama shot it down. He’s now trying to resubmit his bill to stop all of these illegals from using falsified social security numbers.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Reliable sources to support your random musing from the Cobbs Creek basement bunker?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Reliable sources to support your random musing from the Cobbs Creek basement bunker?
    Take it up with Rep. Steve King (R-IA), or Google No match letters, if your so interested.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL