This Makes Me Mad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Makes Me Mad

This Makes Me Mad

Brought to you by liberals Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, et. al.

This doesn't take long to watch and everyone should be aware of what is in
    > this bill. I don't normally send any political messages out, but this goes
    > beyond political persuasion and effects all of us. We are becoming guests in our own country...
    >
    >
    > Everyone should be pissed off about this one. The good news just keeps
    > coming out of Washington. Hey, they are just doing what they said they would do.
    > THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA CITIZENS IS FINALLY BEING REWARDED! DUMB ASSES!!!

YouTube - CanYouBeliveThis

Whoever introduced this bill should be tried for treason along with those that vote for it. They are working toward the destruction of our country. Of course where will we find enough patriots in our government to bring charges against them?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I've come to the conclusion that you really don't have to be intelligent to go far in politics.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Geez, I'm really proud that four generations of my family fought for this country, only to see its demise at the hands of these liberal idiots. I agree with HK4U, this is treason. If this bill passes, we should just renounce our citizenship, come back in as illegal immigrants, and not pay taxes for ten years before being reinstated! Whoever authored this trash should do the rest of us a favor and grab their ankles while MS-13 comes in and rapes and murders their family. Maybe then common sense will prevail. I'm not a politician, but hopefully this is just a liberal exercise, putting the bill out there as a demonstration knowing that no one in their right mind will vote for it... I hope.

Angry Maybe a litttle old.....

I did a quick look and this looks to be a June of 2007 Video. Just because it is Old crap does not make it smell any better... It's still crap....
    Semper Fi

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I did a quick look and this looks to be a June of 2007 Video. Just because it is Old crap does not make it smell any better... It's still crap....
    Word B
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

what a freakin crock!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hey, every illegal is a vote for the left! They won't do anything unless it benefits them.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Mind Numbing

I don't know what else to say.
    Sure I do.
    Do these politicians wake up every morning and say"what can we do today to really hurt our country?".
    Do they really think stuff like this is a good idea?
    No, they are self serving scumbags looking for ways to increase their voter block, thereby increasing their power. They should be shot as traitors. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by davhina View Post
    I don't know what else to say.
    Sure I do.
    Do these politicians wake up every morning and say"what can we do today to really hurt our country?".
    Do they really think stuff like this is a good idea?
    No, they are self serving scumbags looking for ways to increase their voter block, thereby increasing their power. They should be shot as traitors. JMHO
    One small revision, They should be shot PUBLICLY as traitors, then hanged, stabbed, drawn and quartered and then beheaded.
    Then we'd see who would be the next try some B.S. like this. I really can't believe we have people so devious and treacherous being paid on my dime!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast