The FBI Admits It Can’t Find Evidence That The Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: The FBI Admits It Can’t Find Evidence That The Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,465
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    From the NYT.....
    So let us get this straight....

    A drunken Popadopoulos said stuff in London one night, the specifics of what he supposedly said has been leaked by the Mueller team and transmitted to the NY Times via an anonymous source, that act in and of itself being a felony, and this is the only "factual" line-item in the otherwise wholly faked dossier?

    Everyone knows that drunks always, 100% of the time, tell the truth, right? Riiiiiiiiiight.

    Everyone knows that all the anonymous sourcing on this ridiculous "Russian collusion" "investigation" has panned out, checked out, been thoroughly vetted and proven to be true and accurate, right? Riiiiiiiiiight.

    The above post is the kind of stuff that would've convicted a witch in the 17th Century Salem, MA colony, and apparently the left is trying to resurrect that hysteria today in 21st Century Washington D.C.

    Only the loony left's unmitigated and uncontrolled delirium could move me to defend Donald J. Trump.

    The left has come full circle. The accused have become the accusers. McCarthy had nothing on these hacks. They quite obviously have no sense of decency....

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So let us get this straight....

    A drunken Popadopoulos said stuff in London one night, the specifics of what he supposedly said has been leaked by the Mueller team and transmitted to the NY Times via an anonymous source, that act in and of itself being a felony, and this is the only "factual" line-item in the otherwise wholly faked dossier?

    Everyone knows that drunks always, 100% of the time, tell the truth, right? Riiiiiiiiiight.

    Everyone knows that all the anonymous sourcing on this ridiculous "Russian collusion" "investigation" has panned out, checked out, been thoroughly vetted and proven to be true and accurate, right? Riiiiiiiiiight.

    The above post is the kind of stuff that would've convicted a witch in the 17th Century Salem, MA colony, and apparently the left is trying to resurrect that hysteria today in 21st Century Washington D.C.

    Only the loony left's unmitigated and uncontrolled delirium could move me to defend Donald J. Trump.

    The left has come full circle. The accused have become the accusers. McCarthy had nothing on these hacks. They quite obviously have no sense of decency....

    Blues
    A given what passes for sourcing in this forum. A at least I name my source including the authors. B. There are many events in this article that have been publicly reported on in this article that can be easily verified on this story. Including the events around Professor Joseph Mifsud.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...nquiry-kremlin

    C. Until you can come up with a credible alternate explanation for 2 Trump officials pleading guilty to a minor felony in exchange Testimony and for a lenient to non-existent sentence. This investigation is officially way beyond a witch hunt by butt hurt democrats. There are significant crimes here to be investigated and significant documentary evidence released by Trump family members themselves corroborating events and Russian Collaboration with the Trump Campaign by Russia. So when documents support statements made by a drunk, yes they are credible ( so what you think doesn't matter.)

    D. Everyone here keeps calling this a Democratic witch hunt. Like Comey, Mueller, & Rosenstien are democrats. THEY ARE NOT. ALL OF THEM ARE REPUBLICANS. Mueller was appointed by a republican. Rod Rosenstien is a republican, appointed by Trump approved by a Republican Senate. The entire investigation is dominated by Republicans.

    As usual blues your wishful thinking on this investigation, much like your views on the the constitution do not match up with reality or the evidence.



    Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,465
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    A given what passes for sourcing in this forum. A at least I name my source including the authors. B. There are many events in this article that have been publicly reported on in this article that can be easily verified on this story. Including the events around Professor Joseph Mifsud.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...nquiry-kremlin

    C. Until you can come up with a credible alternate explanation for 2 Trump officials pleading guilty to a minor felony in exchange Testimony and for a lenient to non-existent sentence. This investigation is officially way beyond a witch hunt by butt hurt democrats. There are significant crimes here to be investigated and significant documentary evidence released by Trump family members themselves corroborating events and Russian Collaboration with the Trump Campaign by Russia. So when documents support statements made by a drunk, yes they are credible ( so what you think doesn't matter.)

    D. Everyone here keeps calling this a Democratic witch hunt. Like Comey, Mueller, & Rosenstien are democrats. THEY ARE NOT. ALL OF THEM ARE REPUBLICANS. Mueller was appointed by a republican. Rod Rosenstien is a republican, appointed by Trump approved by a Republican Senate. The entire investigation is dominated by Republicans.

    As usual blues your wishful thinking on this investigation, much like your views on the the constitution do not match up with reality or the evidence.
    You'll be hard pressed to find where I've distinguished between a "Democratic" witch hunt and a "Republican" witch hunt. They're all on the same team - government - and the dog and pony show is strictly for the masses who don't get that yet, which, among masses of others, is you.

    As the saying goes, if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand. Not that you're open to having anything explained for you to begin with, even you are smart enough to understand, but there it is....

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #14
    S&W29
    .
    You say “There are significant crimes here to be investigated”. How about the fact that Hillary & the DNC paying for the fake dossier from a Russian government source, which is the real Russian collusion and from what I’ve heard is a crime under federal law.
    .
    The whole Russian collusion fiasco was most likely what Strzok & McCabe were talking about when they had their meeting saying that an insurance policy against President Trump needed to be done.
    .
    As far as nothing being found to point to Trump & the Russian collusion, a number of democrats on the congressional committees have come out on record saying that they haven’t seen anything to point that way and after almost 14 months of their investigating it, if anything was there they would have found it.
    .
    So your wishing for a smoking gun is just wishful thinking and nothing more.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    S&W29
    .
    You say “There are significant crimes here to be investigated”. How about the fact that Hillary & the DNC paying for the fake dossier from a Russian government source, which is the real Russian collusion and from what I’ve heard is a crime under federal law.
    .
    The whole Russian collusion fiasco was most likely what Strzok & McCabe were talking about when they had their meeting saying that an insurance policy against President Trump needed to be done.
    .
    As far as nothing being found to point to Trump & the Russian collusion, a number of democrats on the congressional committees have come out on record saying that they haven’t seen anything to point that way and after almost 14 months of their investigating it, if anything was there they would have found it.
    .
    So your wishing for a smoking gun is just wishful thinking and nothing more.
    You have irrefutable proof of the part I bolded above?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You have irrefutable proof of the part I bolded above?
    If you would do some research before you open your pie hole, you would see that it's been in the news that Hillary and the DNC paid hundreds of thousands of dollars through the DC agency and the British spy to obtain all of the false accusations against Trump from various Russian government people and others over there. which we'll find out that the dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant and by the use of false info for the FISA warrant, everything after that, will be null and void in a court of law.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If you would do some research before you open your pie hole, you would see that it's been in the news that Hillary and the DNC paid hundreds of thousands of dollars through the DC agency and the British spy to obtain all of the false accusations against Trump from various Russian government people and others over there. which we'll find out that the dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant and by the use of false info for the FISA warrant, everything after that, will be null and void in a court of law.
    So you don't have any evidence that would say "hold up in court" so you turn to personal attacks? Yea that's what I thought.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So you don't have any evidence that would say "hold up in court" so you turn to personal attacks? Yea that's what I thought.
    So what part of, "If you would do some research before you open your pie hole, you would see that it's been in the news" don't you understand?
    .
    So where is the personal attack, I just pointed out the obvious, that you didn't do any research before you made a comment, try doing it before you open your pie hole next time.
    .
    As far as personal attacks, your far from innocent where it comes to that little factor.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So what part of, "If you would do some research before you open your pie hole, you would see that it's been in the news" don't you understand?
    .
    So where is the personal attack, I just pointed out the obvious, that you didn't do any research before you made a comment, try doing it before you open your pie hole next time.
    .
    As far as personal attacks, your far from innocent where it comes to that little factor.
    So you think that factual information that would hold up in a court of law can be found on the internet and questionable biased news sites your frequent? Well obviously based on your posting history you do, but that only is a symptom of your own bias and ignorance.

    Shut your pie hole is not a friendly greeting, and serves no purpose other than to insult/antagonize.

    Oh, and is Hillary back from Russia yet?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So you think that factual information that would hold up in a court of law can be found on the internet and questionable biased news sites your frequent? Well obviously based on your posting history you do, but that only is a symptom of your own bias and ignorance.

    Shut your pie hole is not a friendly greeting, and serves no purpose other than to insult/antagonize.

    Oh, and is Hillary back from Russia yet?
    Question, show me where I ever said, Shut your pie hole. I did say open your pie hole though. Which is referring to you looking up some research prior to opening your pie hole attacking someone on this site.
    .
    Also, did you do the research that showed that Hillary & the DNC paid for the dossier yet.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast