The FBI Admits It Can’t Find Evidence That The Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The FBI Admits It Can’t Find Evidence That The Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia

Now here's your proof of interfering in an election. Look it up if you don't believe it.
    -142v.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ouch
    -142w.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Question, show me where I ever said, Shut your pie hole. I did say open your pie hole though. Which is referring to you looking up some research prior to opening your pie hole attacking someone on this site.
    Also, did you do the research that showed that Hillary & the DNC paid for the dossier yet.
    How old are you? 10, 12.... you sound like that.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

XD, Ah poor baby, what's wrong can't handle the truth. Just wait until the FBI, DOJ & DOJ inspector General get's through with doing a actual investigation on Hillary's various federal crimes and not a cover up that Comey did.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    How old are you? 10, 12.... you sound like that.
    No, it's apparent by the lack of grammar and lack of credible sources you're dealing with someone much younger. Older, much more intelligent students know how to properly cite credible sources & know the difference between your & you're.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

XD, Ah poor baby, what's wrong can't handle the truth. Just wait until the FBI, DOJ & DOJ inspector General get's through with doing a actual investigation on Hillary's various federal crimes and not a cover up that Comey did.
    And she has been indited, charged, convicted, imprisoned for exactly how many crimes?

I can handle the truth, the problem is you are so blinded by your fixation of Hillary you can't recognize the truth.

Seriously, how many hours a day do you dedicate to this fixation?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    No, it's apparent by the lack of grammar and lack of credible sources you're dealing with someone much younger. Older, much more intelligent students know how to properly cite credible sources & know the difference between your & you're.
    Just like his 'dear leader' whose spelling and grammar cause one to go hmmmmmm.

And she has been indited, charged, convicted, imprisoned for exactly how many crimes?

I can handle the truth, the problem is you are so blinded by your fixation of Hillary you can't recognize the truth.

Seriously, how many hours a day do you dedicate to this fixation?
    Just remember, there's a new president & director of the DOJ in office now, she won't have Obama, Holder & Lynch covering up for her by telling their people to hold off on any investigations against her.
    If you were really honest with yourself and really look at the various federal crimes she's done, you would also see that she's gotten away with them because of being a Clinton and the pervious administration covering up for her.
    I don't have any fixation on her, I just want to see that her own words, "No one is above the law", are conducted.

Just remember, there's a new president & director of the DOJ in office now, she won't have Obama, Holder & Lynch covering up for her by telling their people to hold off on any investigations against her.
    If you were really honest with yourself and really look at the various federal crimes she's done, you would also see that she's gotten away with them because of being a Clinton and the pervious administration covering up for her.
    I don't have any fixation on her, I just want to see that her own words, "No one is above the law", are conducted.
    How many hours a day do you spend searching for dirt and re-posting it every day? Yea, you are obsessed....

How many hours a day do you spend searching for dirt and re-posting it every day? Yea you are obsessed.
    You say I'm obsessed, well then show me where I'm wrong. The majority of items I post have been in the national news and if you'd do some research on them, you'd know that she was given cover by the Obama admin, which has changed now with Trump in office, because, as she said herself, "No on is above the law".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast