The FBI Admits It Can’t Find Evidence That The Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The FBI Admits It Can’t Find Evidence That The Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You say I'm obsessed, well then show me where I'm wrong. The majority of items I post have been in the national news and if you'd do some research on them, you'd know that she was given cover by the Obama admin, which has changed now with Trump in office, because, as she said herself, "No on is above the law".
    Hlllary elude arrest by escaping to Russia
    The fire at the SS quarters at the Clinton home destroyed servers and melted down harddrives.

No, they have NOT been on national news, they have been on the right wing nut fake and conspiracy sites that have sucked you in.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The fire at the SS quarters at the Clinton home destroyed servers and melted down harddrives.

No, they have NOT been on national news, they have been on the right wing nut fake and conspiracy sites that have sucked you in.
    You say "they have been on the right wing nut fake and conspiracy sites", then tell me how come the FBI & DOJ are reopening her abuse of the Clinton Foundation, Misuse of a unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, Uranium One Deal and the curtailing of criminal actions into the Hezbollah so the Iran deal would go through.
    The only reason all of these were either curtailed or stopped was because Obamas leaders in the DOJ and FBI were told to either slow walk them or stop them for political reasons.
    Now that Obama, Holder & Lynch aren't in power to give cover for her, a unbiased true investigation can now be accomplished, without any fingers on the scale of justice anymore.
    Just remember Hillary's own words, "No one is above the law", and that's what is finally happening now.
    -98w.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You say "they have been on the right wing nut fake and conspiracy sites", then tell me how come the FBI & DOJ are reopening her abuse of the Clinton Foundation, Misuse of a unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, Uranium One Deal and the curtailing of criminal actions into the Hezbollah so the Iran deal would go through.
    Hillary escaping to Russia and harddrives melted in a small fire (that the SS agents extinguished before the FD arrived) was only on the right wingnut sites YOU linked to, and really the FBI & DOJ are investigating her eluding arrest by flying to Russia (like maybe interview the people that saw her at a book signing in Chicago at the time YOUR sources said she was airborne en route to Russia.)
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Hillary escaping to Russia and harddrives melted in a small fire (that the SS agents extinguished before the FD arrived) was only on the right wingnut sites YOU linked to, and really the FBI & DOJ are investigating her eluding arrest by flying to Russia (like maybe interview the people that saw her at a book signing in Chicago at the time YOUR sources said she was airborne en route to Russia.)
    Nice spin, what is this the fifth or seventh time you've brought them up, I admitted that I got punked, but you didn't answer my question, tell me how come the FBI & DOJ are reopening her abuse of the Clinton Foundation, Misuse of a unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, Uranium One Deal and the curtailing of criminal actions into the Hezbollah so the Iran deal would go through.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Nice spin, what is this the fifth or seventh time you've brought them up, I admitted that I got punked, but you didn't answer my question, tell me how come the FBI & DOJ are reopening her abuse of the Clinton Foundation, Misuse of a unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, Uranium One Deal and the curtailing of criminal actions into the Hezbollah so the Iran deal would go through.
    Yes, you got punked. The problem is you keep getting back in line to get punked again and again and again.

As for the actions of the FBI, etc., I am not privy to the information that is driving their actions. OBTW, neither are you.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    The 3 million people who chose Hillary Clinton over President Dimwit in the popular vote for starters. Anyone who cares about the rule of law. Anyone who cares about a candidate collaborating with a hostile foreign government to rig an election. Generally anyone who doesn't have their head up their anal cavity.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Anyone who cares about the rule of law would have rather seen Hillary in prison. But as the facts come out on that " matter ", the more it shows that the only way there was any collusion is with the DNC and Hillary with Russia. And if Hillary had listened to Bill, she might actually have won the election. Popular vote doesn't get it. Electoral College does.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

You have irrefutable proof of the part I bolded above?
    We do now. And now they are looking into if the FBI also paid Steele.
    NRA Certified RSO

Did she land in Chicago under gunfire too?
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Did she land in Chicago under gunfire too?
    Does it matter. Ops declared she had eluded arrest by hopping on a plane to Russia. Gunfire or not, she was peddling books in Chicago.

So did you have a point, or was this just another drive pot shot?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    So did you have a point, or was this just another drive pot shot?
    I presume you meant to type "drive by" pot shot, but whatever your intentions, S&W645 has been a member here for close to three years longer than you, and has virtually the same post-count as you. People take breaks for all kinds of reasons, including forced "vacations," but I'll go out on a limb here and bet that any break by 645 was not due to being forced to abstain. Neither you, I or 29 can say that, so perhaps you should try a little harder to get his point than how hard you try to unthinkingly dismiss it out of hand.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234