Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Special "Access" Program (SAP) not Special Action Program (SAP).
    Thanks, I knew that, my fat fingers were working too fast. LOL
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    If what you say is true, that bell has been rung. Explain how her being prosecuted would un-ring that bell, or how NOT prosecuting her endangers anyone?
    That action hasn't been un-rung in the least, those CIA & DNI agents are still in jeopardy for their lives because of what Hillary allowed to be on her unsecured unauthorized server, because according to Comey himself said that at least five foreign governments were known to have hacked into Hillary's server.
    .
    A damage assessment was supposed to be conducted concerning those SAP documents, but according to federal investigators in the CIA & DNI said that it was stopped on orders from Obama to give cover for Hillary's federal crimes during her trying to be elected for president.
    .
    The bottom line is, there are a lot of people who have been charged and held accountable for compromising classified federal items that are far lower in depth from the SAP documents that was proven that was on her server. The fact that even if a person lays down a classified document at a restaurant and forgets it, it's a federal crime.
    .
    -143d.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    If what you say is true, that bell has been rung. Explain how her being prosecuted would un-ring that bell, or how NOT prosecuting her endangers anyone?
    That action hasn't been un-rung in the least, those CIA & DNI agents are still in jeopardy for their lives because of what Hillary allowed to be on her unsecured unauthorized server, because according to Comey himself said that at least five foreign governments were known to have hacked into Hillary's server.
    I ask again, how will her being prosecuted erase the names of those individuals from everyone memory so that they will no longer be in danger?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,617
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I ask again, how will her being prosecuted erase the names of those individuals from everyone memory so that they will no longer be in danger?
    Would a bank robber giving back the stolen money erase the crime of robbing a bank? The point isn't whether any alleged (at this time) damage done by Hilary and her unsecured server would be undone. The point is whether or not having that unsecured server was a crime and whether or not the person responsible for committing that crime is prosecuted just like one of us lowly commoners would.

    Either the rule of law applies to all or the law is irrelevant if the criminal is someone special. And it is "we the people" who will either decide the law does not apply to big shots by letting the possible crimes of big shots go unchallenged/uninvestigated/unprosecuted just because they are not in office anymore/their misdeeds can't be undone or the big shots are held responsible just like us commoners.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Would a bank robber giving back the stolen money erase the crime of robbing a bank? The point isn't whether any alleged (at this time) damage done by Hilary and her unsecured server would be undone. The point is whether or not having that unsecured server was a crime and whether or not the person responsible for committing that crime is prosecuted just like one of us lowly commoners would.

    Either the rule of law applies to all or the law is irrelevant if the criminal is someone special. And it is "we the people" who will either decide the law does not apply to big shots by letting the possible crimes of big shots go unchallenged/uninvestigated/unprosecuted just because they are not in office anymore/their misdeeds can't be undone or the big shots are held responsible just like us commoners.
    Ops position is that she must be prosecuted to protect American lives. Names were released, they cannot be UN-released. Perhaps she is guilty of crimes, and punishment is appropriate. However Americans will NOT magically become safer if/when charges are filed against her.

    Ops has a stiffy for Hillary, and if she were given 20 years of hard labor in a gulag he still would be screaming in his outrage that she got off light.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,617
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Would a bank robber giving back the stolen money erase the crime of robbing a bank? The point isn't whether any alleged (at this time) damage done by Hilary and her unsecured server would be undone. The point is whether or not having that unsecured server was a crime and whether or not the person responsible for committing that crime is prosecuted just like one of us lowly commoners would.

    Either the rule of law applies to all or the law is irrelevant if the criminal is someone special. And it is "we the people" who will either decide the law does not apply to big shots by letting the possible crimes of big shots go unchallenged/uninvestigated/unprosecuted just because they are not in office anymore/their misdeeds can't be undone or the big shots are held responsible just like us commoners.
    Ops position is that she must be prosecuted to protect American lives. Names were released, they cannot be UN-released. Perhaps she is guilty of crimes, and punishment is appropriate. However Americans will NOT magically become safer if/when charges are filed against her.

    Ops has a stiffy for Hillary, and if she were given 20 years of hard labor in a gulag he still would be screaming in his outrage that she got off light.
    I'm well aware that opsspec1991 fervently wants Hillary to answer to any crimes she may have committed. I consider that a good thing since no one is supposed to be above the law.

    What I find disturbing is the attitude from some folks that just because Hillary is no longer in office any and all crimes she may have committed are not important anymore. And the attitude that nothing will happen to Hillary for any crimes she may have committed because she is so high in the social pecking order. Well, if no one were to keep harping on bringing any and all crimes Hillary may have committed into the light of day like opsspec1991 is (and like anyone who believes in the rule of law should) then she most certainly WILL get away with it/them.

    As far as stiffys are concerned perhaps "we the people" should have a "stiffy" for any and all criminals regardless of how high, or how low, their pecking order in society. And THAT is my point.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

  8. #17
    I know for a fact that if I would have committed even one tenth of what she did, while I was a Top Secret Publications custodian in the Navy for 20 years, I would have been charged, lost my security clearance and given a bad conduct discharge (BCD). Also there was a sailor who took 3 pictures of the inside of the Sub he was on to show his family where he worked and he received a BCD, one year in jail and lost everything he owned, (Home, Car and what he feels was his life).
    .
    Now we all know these are items that she did in her past, but that fact doesn’t excuse her of being held accountable for those actions.
    .
    Here’s a question for XD: If a criminal killed your wife and didn’t get caught for say 4 years and then was caught, would you feel that because it was in the past he should receive any charges for that crime and let go?
    .
    It’s the same circumstances, a crime is a crime, no matter when they occurred, and as Hillary said, “No one is above the law”.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I know for a fact that if I would have committed even one tenth of what she did, while I was a Top Secret Publications custodian in the Navy for 20 years, I would have been charged, lost my security clearance and given a bad conduct discharge (BCD). Also there was a sailor who took 3 pictures of the inside of the Sub he was on to show his family where he worked and he received a BCD, one year in jail and lost everything he owned, (Home, Car and what he feels was his life).
    .
    Now we all know these are items that she did in her past, but that fact doesn’t excuse her of being held accountable for those actions.
    .
    Here’s a question for XD: If a criminal killed your wife and didn’t get caught for say 4 years and then was caught, would you feel that because it was in the past he should receive any charges for that crime and let go?
    .
    It’s the same circumstances, a crime is a crime, no matter when they occurred, and as Hillary said, “No one is above the law”.
    So you're saying that Jared Kushner should go to jail as well and be immediatly fired from his position, have even his temporary security clearance revoked, and be banned from the whitehouse while he's under federal investigation for collaboration with the Russians...since you're saying no one is above the law. Right?
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I know for a fact that if I would have committed even one tenth of what she did, while I was a Top Secret Publications custodian in the Navy for 20 years, I would have been charged, lost my security clearance and given a bad conduct discharge (BCD). Also there was a sailor who took 3 pictures of the inside of the Sub he was on to show his family where he worked and he received a BCD, one year in jail and lost everything he owned, (Home, Car and what he feels was his life).
    .
    Now we all know these are items that she did in her past, but that fact doesn’t excuse her of being held accountable for those actions.
    .
    Here’s a question for XD: If a criminal killed your wife and didn’t get caught for say 4 years and then was caught, would you feel that because it was in the past he should receive any charges for that crime and let go?
    .
    It’s the same circumstances, a crime is a crime, no matter when they occurred, and as Hillary said, “No one is above the law”.
    Your position is that we are in danger because she is not being prosecuted. Yet when I ask you how her prosecution will make anyone safer, you resort this same strawman argument.

    Criminals should be prosecuted and punished at appropriate levels. Taking a serial killer, habitual robber, etc., off the street does protect people, taking Hillary off the street would only feed your revengeful spite for her.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your position is that we are in danger because she is not being prosecuted. Yet when I ask you how her prosecution will make anyone safer, you resort this same strawman argument.

    Criminals should be prosecuted and punished at appropriate levels. Taking a serial killer, habitual robber, etc., off the street does protect people, taking Hillary off the street would only feed your revengeful spite for her.
    I would submit that by not enforcing the laws on classified data as ICO "the candidate", Manning, etc.... that it emboldens people to consider the consequences and then just do as they please because the outcomes are so negligible. Or even advantageous in some cases.

    I doubt any of these blatant cases of reckless behavior with classified data will be reckoned with because we no longer have a stomach for it except for the expendable amongst us. I don't think these cases should be addressed simply because it would be a deterrent although it most certainly would be. I think they should be addressed because they violated some of the highest laws of our land. I'm not holding my breath for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast