Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your position is that we are in danger because she is not being prosecuted. Yet when I ask you how her prosecution will make anyone safer, you resort this same strawman argument.

    Criminals should be prosecuted and punished at appropriate levels. Taking a serial killer, habitual robber, etc., off the street does protect people, taking Hillary off the street would only feed your revengeful spite for her.
    You failed to answer my question. If a criminal killed your wife and didn’t get caught for say 4 years and then was caught, would you feel that because it was in the past he should receive any charges for that crime and let go?
    .
    So let's hear you excuses why you would let the killer of you wife go free.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your position is that we are in danger because she is not being prosecuted. Yet when I ask you how her prosecution will make anyone safer, you resort this same strawman argument.

    Criminals should be prosecuted and punished at appropriate levels. Taking a serial killer, habitual robber, etc., off the street does protect people, taking Hillary off the street would only feed your revengeful spite for her.
    .
    You need to understand that a Damage Assessment Review hasn't been done to ascertain the level of the damage that has been done to the CIA & DNI undercover agents that was listed on her server, which Comey said five foreign governments had hacked into it and that kind of information will be worth millions for sale to every anti-American government that is out there, and there are a lot of them out there.
    .
    What would you think if it was you in one of those undercover places and wondering if someone who knows about you might be standing around the corner waiting to put a bullet in your head, do you think to yourself that, if Hillary hadn't disclosed your name you might be able to live awhile longer.
    .
    So yes it does matter with what she did and because of what she did, she broke various federal laws and needs to be held accountable for her actions. She's no better than anyone else.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #23
    For just one minute, let's assume that what S&W 29 and several others have said is true; some people are above the law and will never be prosecuted, regardless of the crimes they may have committed. Does that mean that we should simply sit back and ignore the fact that the application of law in this country has become slanted, or should we fight to restore EQUAL application of those laws across the board? It seems to me that is the main purpose of the Constitution. When members of the government are made exempt from the same laws the rest of us have to follow, there is a problem.

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman45 View Post
    For just one minute, let's assume that what S&W 29 and several others have said is true; some people are above the law and will never be prosecuted, regardless of the crimes they may have committed. Does that mean that we should simply sit back and ignore the fact that the application of law in this country has become slanted, or should we fight to restore EQUAL application of those laws across the board? It seems to me that is the main purpose of the Constitution. When members of the government are made exempt from the same laws the rest of us have to follow, there is a problem.
    There's no assumption, it is a fact that the law in this country is not applied evenly. It is, has, and always will be slanted to favor one class of people over another. The equation is simple, if you are white and have money, you will always have better chances of getting away with a crime, or if you are convicted, you will get a light(er) sentence. Start looking at case law, start looking in the papers across the country and compare apples to apples crimes and convictions. Please prove to me that if you're poor and a person of color, you can get a fair shake. The race and class prejudices are baked into the American Justice System at all levels.

    Quit living in a Pollyanna world believing that there is such a thing as honest justice in this country. Your assertion that justice in this country is or should be blind is an utter joke, quit wasting everyone's time assuming otherwise.

    Here are several articles with examples.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...04463789858002

    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...ocial-control/

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5954138.html

    https://www.scribd.com/document/1799...-9-16-2013-pdf

    https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...ople-of-color/
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You failed to answer my question. If a criminal killed your wife and didn’t get caught for say 4 years and then was caught, would you feel that because it was in the past he should receive any charges for that crime and let go?
    .
    So let's hear you excuses why you would let the killer of you wife go free.
    Your right, your stupid question is not worthy of an answer.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    There's no assumption, it is a fact that the law in this country is not applied evenly. It is, has, and always will be slanted to favor one class of people over another. The equation is simple, if you are white and have money, you will always have better chances of getting away with a crime, or if you are convicted, you will get a light(er) sentence. Start looking at case law, start looking in the papers across the country and compare apples to apples crimes and convictions. Please prove to me that if you're poor and a person of color, you can get a fair shake. The race and class prejudices are baked into the American Justice System at all levels.

    Quit living in a Pollyanna world believing that there is such a thing as honest justice in this country. Your assertion that justice in this country is or should be blind is an utter joke, quit wasting everyone's time assuming otherwise.

    Here are several articles with examples.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...04463789858002

    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...ocial-control/

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5954138.html

    https://www.scribd.com/document/1799...-9-16-2013-pdf

    https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...ople-of-color/
    Careful, S&W 29; your Social Justice Warrior is showing. Any minute now, you're going to start spouting off about how we are all guilty of white privilege. Perhaps you should go back to whatever liberal bastion of higher indoctrination, er....education you came from and save the Socialist/Marxist diatribes for the next ANTIFA meeting you attend. Rather than see the call for equality, you choose to attack when a legitimate question is asked. Not only do you fail to answer the question posed, but you utilize the old Marxist method of trying to change the argument by interjecting your "facts" into it.

    If you and your ilk would like to have a real dialogue, you can start improving that process by refraining from responding to every post contrary to your views with your arrogant condescension. Don't talk to me about "race and class" prejudice. I retired from law enforcement after 37 years. I've seen prejudice, and I can tell you for a FACT that in comes in all colors and economic backgrounds. Some of the most racially biased people I know, many who make the very pronouncements you make, are of races other than "white". So, in short, save your liberal babble. You can't take the moral high-ground when you defend people who break the law and the trust of the people by saying that it's just a part of the system and there is no equality under the law. If you find the ideal of equality in the justice system to be an utter joke, perhaps you need to find another country with another political system that is more to your liking; say something a bit more communistic. But, you know if you stick around long enough, maybe the liberals will succeed in destroying our Constitution and causing the revolution you people seem to long for. I think the Socialists/Marxists will get their asses handed to them.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman45 View Post
    Careful, S&W 29; your Social Justice Warrior is showing. Any minute now, you're going to start spouting off about how we are all guilty of white privilege. Perhaps you should go back to whatever liberal bastion of higher indoctrination, er....education you came from and save the Socialist/Marxist diatribes for the next ANTIFA meeting you attend. Rather than see the call for equality, you choose to attack when a legitimate question is asked. Not only do you fail to answer the question posed, but you utilize the old Marxist method of trying to change the argument by interjecting your "facts" into it.

    If you and your ilk would like to have a real dialogue, you can start improving that process by refraining from responding to every post contrary to your views with your arrogant condescension. Don't talk to me about "race and class" prejudice. I retired from law enforcement after 37 years. I've seen prejudice, and I can tell you for a FACT that in comes in all colors and economic backgrounds. Some of the most racially biased people I know, many who make the very pronouncements you make, are of races other than "white". So, in short, save your liberal babble. You can't take the moral high-ground when you defend people who break the law and the trust of the people by saying that it's just a part of the system and there is no equality under the law. If you find the ideal of equality in the justice system to be an utter joke, perhaps you need to find another country with another political system that is more to your liking; say something a bit more communistic. But, you know if you stick around long enough, maybe the liberals will succeed in destroying our Constitution and causing the revolution you people seem to long for. I think the Socialists/Marxists will get their asses handed to them.
    So how many people did you plant evidence on and frame in your 37 year career? How many people did you lock up who were innocent? As usual, when a cop doesn't have facts or evidence to back him up, you turn into a thug who trys to bully people into agreeing with you. I understand, they don't hire cops for their intelligence, education, or understanding of the law. That's why cops always get their @$$es handed to them by lawyers who know how to think their way through problems.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    So how many people did you plant evidence on and frame in your 37 year career? How many people did you lock up who were innocent? As usual, when a cop doesn't have facts or evidence to back him up, you turn into a thug who trys to bully people into agreeing with you. I understand, they don't hire cops for their intelligence, education, or understanding of the law. That's why cops always get their @$$es handed to them by lawyers who know how to think their way through problems.
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions about you. I won't dignify your ignorant and ANTIFA-prejudiced statements with a response as to my history. You obviously have no idea how many innocents I had a hand in saving, so there is no point in discussion, there. As for being a thug and bullying, you might reflect on your posts. As with so many Marxists, you rely on propaganda to make your point, not facts. You have proven to be the Marxist/Socialist ANTIFA and BLM-supporting moron I have surmised you to be, and I will leave it to others to judge the value of your comments.

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman45 View Post
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions about you. I won't dignify your ignorant and ANTIFA-prejudiced statements with a response as to my history. You obviously have no idea how many innocents I had a hand in saving, so there is no point in discussion, there. As for being a thug and bullying, you might reflect on your posts. As with so many Marxists, you rely on propaganda to make your point, not facts. You have proven to be the Marxist/Socialist ANTIFA and BLM-supporting moron I have surmised you to be, and I will leave it to others to judge the value of your comments.
    Really? I don't bring any facts? Yet in post #24 I bring plenty. Whereas you simply interject yourself into a conversation you had no prior input into and start calling me a marxist and a social justice warrior. Don't you have some cocaine to plant on someone snowman? I'm sure you helped plenty of people, into cop cars, into cells, and into prison terms they didn't deserve. Of course I imagine you helped even more escape if you were as good at being a pig as you are at debating. I bet defense lawyers LOVED having you on the stand. It takes about 2 seconds to show you up as a "man" (I use that term in only the loosest sense) with a large caliber gun that only fires blanks.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  11. #30
    LOL, wow! I appear to have struck a nerve. Only a little unhinged there, S&W29. I suppose I should be a little insulted by your assumptions and conclusions about law enforcement, but your statements further prove your nature and support the opinions that many of those who read your ranting have formed about you. You might consider scheduling an appointment with your doctor and see about an upgrade in your meds. Rock on, 29, rock on. Be all of the SJW you can be.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast