Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up.

Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up.

New Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI Cover Up.
    So what was the FBI talking about when they said there was nothing on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that warranted criminal charges?
    Hillary was cleared.
    Huma was cleared.
    Weiner was cleared, even though he did not have the security clearance to even possess such materials.
    More lies from the James Comey and Andrew McCabe FBI cabal?
    Looks that way.
    At least five emails determined to be classified were found among 2,800 documents stored on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, whose then-wife Huma Abedin was deputy chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
    The State Department released hundreds of pages of materials Friday afternoon, including a total of eight pages classified at the ‘confidential level,’ the third most sensitive level the U.S. government uses.
    The emails date from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and concern discussions with Middle East leaders including some from Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority.
    Large portions, including entire pages, were redacted before the documents’ release.
    Three of them were sent either to or from an address called ‘BBB Backup,’ which one email identifies as a backup of a Blackberry Bold 9700, presumably belonging to Abedin.
    Read More: https://truepundit.com/new-classifie...uma-fbi-cover/
    My Thoughts:
    There were also Top Secret Pass Words on it that was related to various government agencies, which could have only come from Hillary.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary is NEVER.....EVER...GOING...TO....JAIL!

4. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Hillary is NEVER.....EVER...GOING...TO....JAIL!
    I've said this before. "The candidate" will never be held accountable regardless of the evidence. There are certain people in this country that can do anything they want. And not all of them are named Clinton or hold high political office. The media is trolling both sides with BS while the truly entitled are looting us blind. Btw, Santa and the Easter Bunny appear to be fake also.

Carry on. I'll be in the area all day and smoke em if you've got em.

5. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I've said this before. "The candidate" will never be held accountable regardless of the evidence. There are certain people in this country that can do anything they want. And not all of them are named Clinton or hold high political office. The media is trolling both sides with BS while the truly entitled are looting us blind. Btw, Santa and the Easter Bunny appear to be fake also.

Carry on. I'll be in the area all day and smoke em if you've got em.
    Nothing and I mean NOTHING will be done to Crooked Hillary or ANYONE involved in this, just more taxpayers money wasted.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Democrats will literally put every Americans life at risk if it means protecting Hillary Clinton. Sad.
    “Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aide and estranged wife of pedophile Anthony Weiner, forwarded State Department emails -- including the classified passwords for government systems -- to her personal email account on Yahoo, a service provider that later saw every account hacked, according to a new report.”

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Democrats will literally put every Americans life at risk if it means protecting Hillary Clinton. Sad.
    “Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aide and estranged wife of pedophile Anthony Weiner, forwarded State Department emails -- including the classified passwords for government systems -- to her personal email account on Yahoo, a service provider that later saw every account hacked, according to a new report.”
    Exactly how is your life being endangered because Hillary is not being prosecuted?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Exactly how is your life being endangered because Hillary is not being prosecuted?
    According to Comey, he said that she had above Top Secret, Special Action program (SAP) items on her unsecured unauthorized server that had the names of undercover CIA & DNI agents overseas and the intelligence agencies stated that 5 foreign governments gained access to her server, should be of concern of everyone.
    Just that alone is justification to have her indicted and sent to a grand jury for violating the federal records act and held accountable. Just think there's a sailor who took three pictures of the interior of his submarine and was sent to jail for a year and lost everything he had. so if he can get that, where in the grand scale of the law, does that leave Hillary' actions with the SAP documents.
    Like I've said, Obama, Holder & Lynch were all covering for her various federal crimes, but they aren't in power anymore and we're now seeing that correct justice now going forward.
    Wasn't it Hillary herself that said, "No one is above the law".

If what you say is true, that bell has been rung. Explain how her being prosecuted would un-ring that bell, or how NOT prosecuting her endangers anyone?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    According to Comey, he said that she had above Top Secret, Special Action program (SAP) items on her unsecured unauthorized server that had the names of undercover CIA & DNI agents overseas and the intelligence agencies stated that 5 foreign governments gained access to her server, should be of concern of everyone.
    Just that alone is justification to have her indicted and sent to a grand jury for violating the federal records act and held accountable. Just think there's a sailor who took three pictures of the interior of his submarine and was sent to jail for a year and lost everything he had. so if he can get that, where in the grand scale of the law, does that leave Hillary' actions with the SAP documents.
    Like I've said, Obama, Holder & Lynch were all covering for her various federal crimes, but they aren't in power anymore and we're now seeing that correct justice now going forward.
    Wasn't it Hillary herself that said, "No one is above the law".
    Special "Access" Program (SAP) not Special Action Program (SAP).

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Special "Access" Program (SAP) not Special Action Program (SAP).
    Ops and facts - oil and water.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast