Daca - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daca

800,000 DACA ‘Kids’ plus 3,200,000 relatives AKA 4,000,000 new Democrat voters.
    And these are just the DACA people, add the chain migration people and the Visa lottery people, and then you’re looking at hundreds of millions of low educational and low income people to the nation’s welfare system.
    Daca-143j.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Let’s be brutally honest, the ONLY reason the Democrats want these DACA people to be given a quick path to citizenship is because they want their votes and in the long run they also don’t want merit based immigration and a stop to the chain migration for the very same reason, VOTES, VOTES, VOTES.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Let’s be brutally honest, the ONLY reason the Democrats want these DACA people to be given a quick path to citizenship is because they want their votes and in the long run they also don’t want merit based immigration and a stop to the chain migration for the very same reason, VOTES, VOTES, VOTES.
    Since you want honesty, perhaps it is because the democrats are genuinely good people with compassion for others, and not bigoted racist bungholes. You know, christians, that actually practice what they preach.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Since you want honesty, perhaps it is because the democrats are genuinely good people with compassion for others, and not bigoted racist bungholes. You know, christians, that actually practice what they preach.
    Since you want honesty, liberals don't belong to the body of Christ: “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter". Liberals want to maintain their depraved lifestyles while trying to reap the benefits of being a Christian and they only do that on days where it personally benefits them. Liberals are Satan’s trolls and their mission is to spread deceit and promote homosexual perversion and the mass murder of innocent people when it is convenient and the younger the victims, the better. A blind man cannot see, and a deaf man cannot hear, and a liberal who's leaders are named Soros and Clinton cannot be saved.

Christianity is vilified and mocked by the liberals, until it comes to getting the votes of the Godly. Then they actually kneel as they pretend to pray. The question is, what direction are they praying to? To a liberal, Jesus is only “divine” when the teachings of the Lord can be misused to make the scriptures say something that they most certainly do not. A liberal is their own God and can only follow their own selfish motives. A good example is what the Democratic, liberal support for Planned Parenthood allows for when they engage in the murder of innocent babies, detach their body parts and sell them for profit. If there's a better definition for evil, liberal evil, I can't find it. You can't serve Hillary and George Soros while claiming to be a Christian.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Christianity is vilified and mocked by the liberals, until it comes to getting the votes of the Godly.
    No, you vilify their perspective of what it is to be a forgiving christian i.e., the golden rule, love your fellow man, etc., and don't embrace the hate and wrath of the old testament. No one will ever accuse you of following the golden rule, loving your fellow man, etc.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

No, you vilify their perspective of what it is to be a forgiving christian i.e., the golden rule, love your fellow man, etc., and don't embrace the hate and wrath of the old testament. No one will ever accuse you of following the golden rule, loving your fellow man, etc.
    Only God has any say pertaining to the subject matter of my post, not I.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

You must answer to God for the manner in which you modeled your ministry on the example set by his son. If non-believers and those who have strayed find you to be very unchrist like in your example...maybe their not wrong and introspection that leads to a deeper understanding of your faith is not a bad thing. My bet is you're a stiff necked pharisee and will meet this suggestion with outrage and declarations of purveyors of infanticide...blah blah. No doubt you are confident in your own personal perfection of your faith.

You have failed in your example with at least 2 people you interact with and attempt to reach on a weekly basis...what might you be doing wrong? After all these months why haven't you changed our minds and at least garnered some respect? You're either trying to reach us and failing OR you just want to condemn the sinners and feel better about the fact you're going to heaven and we'll burn in hell.

I have to say that in general I'm content to let God make those judgements. You've more than warned us...why not leave it at that?

Hmmmmm?

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Daca-religion-blind-man-black-room-cat-finding-quote-storemypic-e2276.png

Daca-religion-blind-man-black-room-cat-finding-quote-storemypic-e2276.png
    Yep, I can agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    You must answer to God for the manner in which you modeled your ministry on the example set by his son. If non-believers and those who have strayed find you to be very unchrist like in your example...maybe their not wrong and introspection that leads to a deeper understanding of your faith is not a bad thing. My bet is you're a stiff necked pharisee and will meet this suggestion with outrage and declarations of purveyors of infanticide...blah blah. No doubt you are confident in your own personal perfection of your faith.

You have failed in your example with at least 2 people you interact with and attempt to reach on a weekly basis...what might you be doing wrong? After all these months why haven't you changed our minds and at least garnered some respect? You're either trying to reach us and failing OR you just want to condemn the sinners and feel better about the fact you're going to heaven and we'll burn in hell.

I have to say that in general I'm content to let God make those judgements. You've more than warned us...why not leave it at that?

Hmmmmm?

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Try again when your drug free and coherent.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast