Sanctuary city’s Federal funds that are allocated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary city’s Federal funds that are allocated

1. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This money could be better spent on helping the homeless, education of our youth, helping the opioid crisis, feeding the hungry and just giving us hope! It disgusts me that my hard earned money goes to support these people. They don’t belong here.
    Liberals claim it was an illegal election because Hillary won by more than 2 and 1/2 million votes. Do you see why they say that????? They were all illegals. It stands to reason they want more and more illegals allowed in the country.
    President Trump has tried to stop the funding to Sanctuary Cities and has been held up by a Federal Judge. We shall see what happens when the Supreme Court gets it.
    Cut all of the federal funding right now.
    -143a.jpg
    Why does SF and Philly get over half a billion dollars and the other 5 digit illegal populations get so little comparatively? Any data on that? Where did that graph originate?

Sanctuary city’s Federal funds that are allocated

This money could be better spent on helping the homeless, education of our youth, helping the opioid crisis, feeding the hungry and just giving us hope! It disgusts me that my hard earned money goes to support these people. They don’t belong here.
    Liberals claim it was an illegal election because Hillary won by more than 2 and 1/2 million votes. Do you see why they say that????? They were all illegals. It stands to reason they want more and more illegals allowed in the country.
    President Trump has tried to stop the funding to Sanctuary Cities and has been held up by a Federal Judge. We shall see what happens when the Supreme Court gets it.
    Cut all of the federal funding right now.
    -143a.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Why does SF and Philly get over half a billion dollars and the other 5 digit illegal populations get so little comparatively? Any data on that? Where did that graph originate?
    At the bottom of the picture you can see that the source is the center for immigration studies.

So you're saying the source is from a biased, anti-immigration think tank with an ulterior motive of keeping immigrants out of this country. Got it!
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    So you're saying the source is from a biased, anti-immigration think tank with an ulterior motive of keeping immigrants out of this country. Got it!
    What part of illegal immigrant, don't you understand? They are a big drain on our countries economy in the billions. Do you think if you would go over to Mexico, they would treat you like you want to treat the illegals here in our country, no wouldn't happen, your butt would be put in jail and after a few years they would haul your butt to the boarder and throw you across it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What part of illegal immigrant, don't you understand? They are a big drain on our countries economy in the billions. Do you think if you would go over to Mexico, they would treat you like you want to treat the illegals here in our country, no wouldn't happen, your butt would be put in jail and after a few years they would haul your butt to the boarder and throw you across it.
    You do realize undocumented immigrants contribute about $11 Billion in payroll taxes to the US gov.?

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

9. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    You do realize undocumented immigrants contribute about $11 Billion in payroll taxes to the US gov.?

Perfect. We could pay off the wall in two years with that kind of cash and sure enough, Mexico will have paid for it . Thanks S&W. Now solve the the North Korea problem and then take a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post

WRONG! They do not contribute those taxes. They take jobs that legal citizens would have so the money is not theirs to contribute. And in many cases, they send money out of the country that would have been spent here by citizens.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    WRONG! They do not contribute those taxes. They take jobs that legal citizens would have so the money is not theirs to contribute. And in many cases, they send money out of the country that would have been spent here by citizens.
    Well clearly you don't want it to be true, but it's funny how that doesn't change the facts.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0oyTHRkEs1fX3y
    Undocumented immigrants currently contribute significantly to state and local taxes, collectively paying an estimated $10.6
    billion in 2010 with contributions ranging from less than $2 million in Montana to more than $2.2 billion in California. This
    means these families are likely paying about 6.4 percent on average of their income in state and local taxes.
    • Allowing undocumented immigrants to work in the United States legally would increase their state and local tax contributions
    by an estimated $2 billion a year. Their effective state and local tax rate would also increase to 7 percent on average, which would
    put their tax contributions more in line with documented taxpayers with similar incomes.
    And that was in 2010.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast