In today's mainstream media, you won't hear: - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In today's mainstream media, you won't hear:

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It might be useful if you'd re-read the list and you'll see that even if Trump didn't have a hand directly on some of these items
    Just like he magically prevented any commercial plane crashes?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Just like he magically prevented any commercial plane crashes?
    That is just plain stupid, at least give him credit where it is due. By the way, how's your 401K doing right now?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That is just plain stupid, at least give him credit where it is due. By the way, how's your 401K doing right now?
    He's the buffoon that claimed credit for no crashes "under his great leadership"............ but yea, that one got 22 coats of stupid
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Get someone in your house to help your with reading comprehension. I did NOT say the facts were false, I said that you were WRONG when you said they were not covered by MSM, which is in fact a flat out lie.

About half on your magic list I already knew because I had heard them news.

You stated that MSM didn't cover any of the items on your list, easily disproven with a quick search of MSM sited. Clearly the only thing you know about MSM is what you read on your right wingnut conspiracy sites.
    Heck, I heard most of opsspec1991's "silent headlines" listening to CNN on Sirius XM on my commute to/from work.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Its completly shocking that you can't get your facts straight.
    It's not shocking at all the opsspec1991 can't get any fact straight. It would be shocking if he did manage to get one straight.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12