Bundy - ALL CHARGES DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE - FBI & ATF COMPLETELY DISCREDITED! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Bundy - ALL CHARGES DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE - FBI & ATF COMPLETELY DISCREDITED!

  1. #11
    Praise the Lord!!!


    Sent from my iPad using USA Carry mobile app

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    Except, the government was going to take cattle in lieu of payment, which lead to an armed stand-off. They should be in prison.
    They actually did take the cattle and try to sell it for payment.... In Utah, which is against federal law to transport livestock across state lines without a bill of sale from the brand-holder written to the transporter. The Governor of Utah stepped in and upheld that law, telling the feds to get out of his state lest they be arrested for what amounts to cattle rustling. When the cattle were freed and put back under the control of the Bundys, they had already made that round trip, and it was that act of rustling that contributed heavily to the Bundys having no choice but to arm themselves against the thieves and tyrants in the first place.

    As Cliven himself says in the following video, Judge Navvaro actually protected the criminals of the government by dismissing his charges, so egregious, blatant and obvious were the crimes that would've come out when the withheld discovery saw the light of day in open court within the next few hours of court proceedings. Bundy actually resents having the charges dismissed, because he knew how solid and irrefutable his case was. He wanted it decided by a jury, not a hack judge who shilled for the government's case throughout the whole ordeal, and continued doing so even as she dismissed the charges with prejudice, until she could shill no more without putting herself in a criminally-exposed position.

    You leftists slay me. Neither of you in this thread have the first clue of the legal issues at stake here. You hate conservatives, and probably faithful folk, so much that any rationalization that plants patriotic and law-abiding citizens under a jail is just fine by you. If this were still a constitutional republic that respected and abided by its own Charter, it would be you and your ilk being maligned and exposed in the media for your anti-American propaganda-spewing positions. Cliven knows you better than most, and he's endured your persecutions and come out of this with every belief and conviction he had going in. I know you two won't listen, but most others will, so here ya go. Truth Bomb:

    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    They actually did take the cattle and try to sell it for payment.... In Utah, which is against federal law to transport livestock across state lines without a bill of sale from the brand-holder written to the transporter. The Governor of Utah stepped in and upheld that law, telling the feds to get out of his state lest they be arrested for what amounts to cattle rustling. When the cattle were freed and put back under the control of the Bundys, they had already made that round trip, and it was that act of rustling that contributed heavily to the Bundys having no choice but to arm themselves against the thieves and tyrants in the first place.

    As Cliven himself says in the following video, Judge Navvaro actually protected the criminals of the government by dismissing his charges, so egregious, blatant and obvious were the crimes that would've come out when the withheld discovery saw the light of day in open court within the next few hours of court proceedings. Bundy actually resents having the charges dismissed, because he knew how solid and irrefutable his case was. He wanted it decided by a jury, not a hack judge who shilled for the government's case throughout the whole ordeal, and continued doing so even as she dismissed the charges with prejudice, until she could shill no more without putting herself in a criminally-exposed position.

    You leftists slay me. Neither of you in this thread have the first clue of the legal issues at stake here. You hate conservatives, and probably faithful folk, so much that any rationalization that plants patriotic and law-abiding citizens under a jail is just fine by you. If this were still a constitutional republic that respected and abided by its own Charter, it would be you and your ilk being maligned and exposed in the media for your anti-American propaganda-spewing positions. Cliven knows you better than most, and he's endured your persecutions and come out of this with every belief and conviction he had going in. I know you two won't listen, but most others will, so here ya go. Truth Bomb:

    You don't vote and are self sufficient, so we don't care!
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    You don't vote and are self sufficient, so we don't care!
    Translation: "Duh, I got nothin'."
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I view it less as a States rights issue and more of a due process issue. Bundy hadn't paid any rent on the land he used for DECADES. if you have a dispute you settle it in court and you meet your obligations in the mean time and demand renumeration as part of your victory in court. If you point a gun at a duly appointed figure of the law you become a criminal. That simple. It was correct of the judge to dismiss the case if the feds cheated. If you cheat too...you're no better than the system you are fighting.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    So when that duly appointed figure breaks into your house wrongly, you are the criminal. Don't think so. Any LEO violating the law is no more than a paid government thug. And loses all protections in a just society. The BLM does not have the right to own or control the land in question. The land the Federal Government can own is set forth in the Constitution. It does not include open land.
    17: To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings
    Show me where the Feds have any rights to range land or park lands for that matter. Why do you think that Yellowstone was an Army post. Because it met the requirements at the time of forts and surrounding lands.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    The word righteous comes to mind. This should send a message about the prosecutorial misconduct that allowed a man to sent to jail for defending his rights. It should but probably won't. Much of our Western states are "owned" by our government and much of it in the past 15 years. I can't be made to believe they are seizing all this land for "our own good" and in the spirit of the original Antiquities Act. It's against the Constitution and even states can't beat them back. I'm glad he and the others were acquitted. A good link on this subject.

    Obama Sets Record for Federal Land and Water Seizures
    Why do you think it sends a message about prosecutorial misconduct? They should have already learned that from the Ted Stevens case and the case brought by the 26 states over illegal immigration. In Ted's case, they withheld the same sort of thing, evidence that would have cleared him. In the immigration case, the judge sentenced the Feds doing the prosecutions to take an ethics class, in all the states that were party to the case. The Fed prosecutors don't care what the laws are, it is how they feel that counts to them. Mueller is about to head down that same road as all evidence in his cases are tainted. And if he does not go back to the grand juries/courts with that fact, he too will lose before he even gets into court. It is called the "fruit of a poisoned tree". To put it into those who might smoke pot's understanding, it is the same as if you smoked pot that had been sprayed with Paraquat before it was harvested. It isn't healthy for you and it won't be healthy for his cases.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Why do you think it sends a message about prosecutorial misconduct? They should have already learned that from the Ted Stevens case and the case brought by the 26 states over illegal immigration. In Ted's case, they withheld the same sort of thing, evidence that would have cleared him. In the immigration case, the judge sentenced the Feds doing the prosecutions to take an ethics class, in all the states that were party to the case. The Fed prosecutors don't care what the laws are, it is how they feel that counts to them. Mueller is about to head down that same road as all evidence in his cases are tainted. And if he does not go back to the grand juries/courts with that fact, he too will lose before he even gets into court. It is called the "fruit of a poisoned tree". To put it into those who might smoke pot's understanding, it is the same as if you smoked pot that had been sprayed with Paraquat before it was harvested. It isn't healthy for you and it won't be healthy for his cases.
    That's why I said "it should but probably won't". We'll never see the real evidence either as it was buried by the decision being made with prejudice. Maybe someone will FOIA it. Congress can't seem to compel document submittal so don't hold our collective breath.

    That story barely made the news cycle and as a matter of fact, I doubt I would've known at all if Blues hadn't posted it. I think Blues also posted the Brailsford murder video which I would have eventually caught on another site I'm a member of but was more timely from here.

    It is apparent that video evidence has become a citizens best defense against rights violations but it's also clear that in some cases, video doesn't matter to the violators or in the case of Brailford, a murderer. That acquittal, with the video evidence presented, should be staggering to all of us and is a chilling representation of what the possible might look like if you happen upon the wrong place, wrong LEO.

    I have LEO family and friends that I know condemn and have contempt for the act in the Brailsford video. I also knew bureau agents as professional acquaintances while in government and I can't speak to what they might do if ordered to in the field. It seems that they are on occasion ordered to execute orders against citizens that one would not expect to happen in a free America.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    That's why I said "it should but probably won't". We'll never see the real evidence either as it was buried by the decision being made with prejudice. Maybe someone will FOIA it. Congress can't seem to compel document submittal so don't hold our collective breath.

    That story barely made the news cycle and as a matter of fact, I doubt I would've known at all if Blues hadn't posted it. I think Blues also posted the Brailsford murder video which I would have eventually caught on another site I'm a member of but was more timely from here.

    It is apparent that video evidence has become a citizens best defense against rights violations but it's also clear that in some cases, video doesn't matter to the violators or in the case of Brailford, a murderer. That acquittal, with the video evidence presented, should be staggering to all of us and is a chilling representation of what the possible might look like if you happen upon the wrong place, wrong LEO.

    I have LEO family and friends that I know condemn and have contempt for the act in the Brailsford video. I also knew bureau agents as professional acquaintances while in government and I can't speak to what they might do if ordered to in the field. It seems that they are on occasion ordered to execute orders against citizens that one would not expect to happen in a free America.
    Congress has gotten what the asked for from the FBI, finally. We know why some are trying to block it from being turned over. Because it showed the blatant bias that some agents and upper management had. Till Rod Rosenstein is gone, that will be a problem. Mueller's investigation is about to run into a brick wall as the facts about the FISA warrant are coming out. It was in part based on the Steele paperwork and that has been discredited already. And on hearsay evidence not taken under oath. That turns any evidence gotten from that warrant into dust.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    So when that duly appointed figure breaks into your house wrongly, you are the criminal. Don't think so. Any LEO violating the law is no more than a paid government thug. And loses all protections in a just society. The BLM does not have the right to own or control the land in question. The land the Federal Government can own is set forth in the Constitution. It does not include open land.

    Show me where the Feds have any rights to range land or park lands for that matter. Why do you think that Yellowstone was an Army post. Because it met the requirements at the time of forts and surrounding lands.
    I don't know what prompted it, but I'm glad as all get-out that you're posting again. So few people focus on the true law or its basis anymore. Water and grazing rights are based in property rights law, and anyone holding deed to those property rights have every bit as much constitutional protections to it as if they were defending their home, yet the idiot-class arguing against the Bundys' position say they didn't "pay rent" on that which they fully owned. It's impossible to reason with that depth of imbecility. But the Bundys are free, you're back to posting (at least for the time being - I hope it's for an extended period), and all is right with the world..... Oh wait.... That got away from me there a little bit. Still glad you're back though!

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Just a little taste of the discovery that was about to come out in open court, but which the traitor to the Constitution, Judge Navarro, prevented from doing so by dismissing all charges against all the Bundys. This is your federal government at work, and a clear example of how useless most state cop agencies and local Sheriffs are at protecting their own citizens against the federal gestapo:


    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast