Trump continues to set records in his first year.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump continues to set records in his first year....

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well lets look an your little rant, piece by piece.

Show me where I have made any statement about Trump not being president or my president. The sick reality he is president. Like it, no, but the same would be true if Hillary were president.

Yes, all politicians lie, but the narcissistic fool is a pathological liar and I fear he really doesn't know the difference between reality and his delusions. And you are good with lying politicians? Demonstrates your lack of moral standards, and you pontificate your holier than thou christian values.

Yes, the media has a black eye, especially the right wing nut media like Breitbart and the rest of the Trump propaganda machine. But we have a fool in the White House screaming fake news, while telling lie after lie after lie (provable lies). The same media that stated that Hillary escaped to Russia and that multiple servers and harddrives were destroyed in a small ceiling file in the secret service quarters near the Clinton's home.

I've never said the Clinton's should go free, but moving forward they are not the threat to our (the USA's) future or security. Sadly that is the reality of having a narcissistic paranoid buffoon as president, paranoid he will be poisoned so he eats a lot of Big Macs, while taunting another narcissistic paranoid buffoon with nukes about the size of his button. Are they in the 4th grade?
    XD: Is my post considered a rant? I thought it was rather mild and only pointed out a few truths that are being denied by a disappointed group at the loss of their sugar teat in Washington. You can call
    Trump narcissistic if you like but he is a piker in comparison to either Obama or Hillary. Trump, for better or worse, does say what he thinks and hasn't kissed the political elite''s collective butts. He made campaign promises and has made good on many which has the Liberals, Democrats, NWO bunch, bankers and all others who have screwed the pooch for years very uncomfortable. He has upset those who do not care about the country and is reviving Americanism again. Trump's recent tax victory may indeed put more money in the individual's pocket each payday and, believe it or not, this will have a tremendous impact on their thinking when it comes time to vote again. They may also make a critical examination of the Democrats in their next elections. A few dollars more spending power to people who have been lacking for years will tell the tale.

"Yes, all politicians lie, but the narcissistic fool is a pathological liar and I fear he really doesn't know the difference between reality and his delusions. And you are good with lying politicians? Demonstrates your lack of moral standards, and you pontificate your holier than thou christian values."

XD, are your argumentative skills starting to peter out? Trying to turn the statement about lying politicians onto me is rather weak, don't you think? I merely mentioned that all politicians lie, not that I either approved or disapproved. I didn't mention Christian values so I assume you do ascribe to those values when determining the truth about lying. That is a start.

"I've never said the Clinton's should go free, but moving forward they are not the threat to our (the USA's) future or security."

I beg to disagree with your statement about the Clintons no longer being a threat to our future or security. We don't know how much of a threat they have posed to the country and the liberals are too afraid to have an in-depth investigation to determine just how bad they may have undermined us. It would be stupid to ignore them and think they are finished. But, then again, there are those who simply don't care one way or another.

The word "bigot" is constantly being used to describe Trump. Those who do so are apparently not familiar with the definition and, which in reality, can be ascribed to each and every one of us. Bigot: a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own. Simple....if you don't like what I say, you are a bigot. If I don't like what you say, I am a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I would be willing to bet $1000 that Trump WON'T make it to a 2nd term. Also, other than passing a tax scam and stealing a SCOTUS seat what has he accomplished?

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    S&W: Since when does appointing a judge to the Supreme Court become classified as stealing the seat? I assume you mean that since the person you preferred wasn't appointed, the seat was stolen? Really? Tax scam? Why don't you wait and see the results before classifying it as such? More than once have the "learned scholars" been proven wrong in their prognostications and this may also be the case.

Trump has withstood more criticism in the past year than any other president I can recall. The biggest problem I can see is that he does not play ball with the ruling elite but does play more by the rules of a business man. All of those "actors" in Congress have had their noses tweaked and shown up to be whimpering children.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    S&W: Since when does appointing a judge to the Supreme Court become classified as stealing the seat? I assume you mean that since the person you preferred wasn't appointed, the seat was stolen? Really? Tax scam? Why don't you wait and see the results before classifying it as such? More than once have the "learned scholars" been proven wrong in their prognostications and this may also be the case.

Trump has withstood more criticism in the past year than any other president I can recall. The biggest problem I can see is that he does not play ball with the ruling elite but does play more by the rules of a business man. All of those "actors" in Congress have had their noses tweaked and shown up to be whimpering children.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post

Yes let's talk about the stolen supreme court seat. What would you call it if Harry Reid had held a conservative SCOTUS seat for nearly a year without a single hearing? You would be calling it stolen.

As to the tax scam...what do you call a bill where 80% of the tax benefits go to The ultra rich and corporations to the tune of $1.5 billion in addition to the us debt. Oh, and any pittance benefits given to the middle class repeal in 7 years.

I say Republicans better shut the he'll up about being fiscal conservatives.

Today Apple announced that because of President Trumps new tax bill, they were going to give all of their employees a $2,500 bonus, return $250 billion back to the US from their overseas accounts and in the near future hire 20,000 new people to staff their upcoming new businesses. Something President Obama begged Steve Jobs to do, but Job's said he wouldn't do it under the current circumstances with the Tax code.
    Sounds like President Trump’s statement that he wants to Make America Great Again is showing the fruit of his actions and Apple is just one of 35 other companies that are doing similar actions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12