President Trump telling it like it is. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: President Trump telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    You will never get it. Either of you.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    So which is it, would you rather go to, Norway or Haiti?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So which is it, would you rather go to, Norway or Haiti?
    Whichever country won't accept your bigoted hide.

S&W, A picture that say's a thousand words. It's not against the people, it's against what their political leaders have done with the hundreds of millions in charity money that they have put in their pockets and on top of all of that, just look at the hundreds of millions that the Clinton's made off of their disaster. If the democrats were so concerned about Haiti they would have charged the Clintons with fraud.
    President Trump telling it like it is.-143l.jpg

The Left is talking trash about something they are saying the President said questioning why the United States should accept people coming to our country from Haiti, Africa, and other poor nations no American would want to visit. It is noteworthy that President Trump has denied using the language Democrats are saying he used to describe the political (not racial) state of these nations.
    It is also noteworthy that others in the meeting had no recollection of President Trump using improper language to describe the political condition of these nations. What should be very clear to rational people is that even if the president used strong language to describe a country whose government is worse than what is underneath an “out-house,” his comment is about the condition of the government and not a racial slander!
    The people of those nations need to remain home and reshape their government to reflect the values and institutions the United States was founded on; not flee to the United States to make our nation like the one they are fleeing. I think we ought to export Liberals to their countries and see if they can make them any better.
    I stand with President Trump 100%!

After 20 years in the Navy, I’ve been to a lot of places that I would describe as sh!t holes, Mombasa, South Africa, South Korea, Philippines, Kaohsiung, Taiwan to name a few and I sure wouldn’t want to live there. People who are running around with their hair all on fire at the MSM outlets and in Washington, don’t have a clue what these places are really like and President Trump wanting a merit based system to bring people into the US, is the correct way to go, because why should we bring in additional low educated, low skilled here at all.

Hay, S&W and XD, your airline tickets are waiting for you two to go to Haiti, since you both think it's such a great place.
    President Trump telling it like it is.-143m.jpg

FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya a sh!t Show’ and Media Was Silent
    You probably don’t remember that time President Barack Obama called Libya a sh!t show,” right?
    That’s because the media was virtually silent on it.
    And to make matters even worse, when Obama made the comments, he was blaming David Cameron for turning Libya into a sh!t show.”
    Of course they were silent about all of the treason in the democrat party. There was plenty of it too. Fast and furious, Benghazi, the IRS, the FBI, the CIA the EPA . Selling weapons to ISIS, selling 20% of our uranium fields so Hillary and Obama could make millions, in Hillary's case 145 million. The left wing media is a collection of shills pretending to be newscasters and journalists. They is a joke.

Found this among other things people are saying. Here is the truth of the matter. No one really cared and this is only another attempt to hurt Trump. The Democrats are so desperate they will do, or say, anything to make him look bad.

President Trump telling it like it is.-26231541_1823026584406496_8718362932172973652_n.jpg

Oh no, hope that doesn't happen, Yea sure.
    President Trump telling it like it is.-143p.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Oh no, hope that doesn't happen, Yea sure.
    President Trump telling it like it is.-143p.jpg
    How about they kick out our military and cancel the military agreements we have for various military bases on the African continent. Then there are the mineral rights and profits they will gladly deny us and hand over to the Chinese in exchange for even more infrastructure development projects.

Then all of a sudden we can't get access to cheap oil & cheap minerals for manufacturing and high tech development because we've been locked out of one of the largest & most mineral riChat continents in the world.

Oh and then Trumps brilliant ISIS strategy falls apart because we can't conduct military operations there. AlSo as a result ISIS gains a new base for growing more fighters and suicide bombings.

Don't think it can't happen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast