President Trump telling it like it is.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump telling it like it is.

President Trump telling it like it is.

Everybody today in the MSM world has their hair all on fire concerning the statement President Trump made, when he said “why do we want to take people from those sh!t hole countries like Haiti and why don’t we not have a lot of people coming from Norway”.
    Well here’s a statistic for you, more people are going to Norway by the thousands and the number of people going to Haiti is Zip, Nada, Zero, because the government down there is corrupt and the economy there is in the negative.
    So even though President Trump could have vocalized it better by a long shot, but he talks the way everyday people talk and if everyone associated with the MSM world can’t handle that, just standby, because President Trump isn’t going to change and that is one reason America voted for him to cut through all of the political correctness bull sh!t.
    So ask yourself this, which place would you rather go to, Norway or Haiti?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Everybody today in the MSM world has their hair all on fire concerning the statement President Trump made, when he said “why do we want to take people from those sh!t hole countries like Haiti and why don’t we not have a lot of people coming from Norway”.
    Well here’s a statistic for you, more people are going to Norway by the thousands and the number of people going to Haiti is Zip, Nada, Zero, because the government down there is corrupt and the economy there is in the negative.
    So even though President Trump could have vocalized it better by a long shot, but he talks the way everyday people talk and if everyone associated with the MSM world can’t handle that, just standby, because President Trump isn’t going to change and that is one reason America voted for him to cut through all of the political correctness bull sh!t.
    So ask yourself this, which place would you rather go to, Norway or Haiti?
    He is a ignorant bigot, you defend an ignorant bigot. So would that make you a bigot, or just ignorant, or both, while condemning people simply based on where they were born.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    He is a ignorant bigot, you defend an ignorant bigot. So would that make you a bigot, or just ignorant, or both, while condemning people simply based on where they were born.
    Where did he condemn the people, he condemned the places they have to live in. Which is nothing but the truth, Oh God, here come the PC police! These ARE “sh!thole” countries, it’s why no one wants to live there or is immigrating there.
    So which is it big boy, would you rather go to, Norway or Haiti?

Regarding Trump's "S-hole" Remarks
    By: Bill O'Reilly
    President Trump’s description of some third world countries as "s-holes" has reignited the left’s contention that he is a racist. So let’s examine the situation without vitriol, which should come as a welcome relief.
    From the jump, Mr. Trump has said that he favors immigration that would strengthen America. He wants to allow educated and productive foreign people in and limit folks who the USA would have to support until they get up to speed. That’s his immigration viewpoint.
    The left despises that point of view, feeling it goes against the concept of providing refuge to the persecuted and impoverished.
    Therefore, the battle lines were in place long before the President denigrated countries like Haiti and El Salvador, two places I have seen up close and personal.
    The truth is that Haiti, El Salvador, and certain countries in Africa are troubled places where the misery index is off the chart. That’s what the President was describing in his "s-hole" remark, I believe. It would be inconceivable for a person in the President’s position to intentionally ridicule millions of people for no reason, would it not?
    The continuing problem with the President’s tough guy rhetoric is that it allows interpretation. Countries, of course, are inhabited by people. In this case, people of color. So by criticizing a country, you can be accused of maligning its people even if that wasn’t your intent. Ronald Reagan called the Soviet Union evil. But he didn’t think the Russian people were evil.
    The Trump-loathing media, already heavily invested in portraying him as a white supremacy advocate, is dancing in the streets over this. His political opposition, damaged by a surging economy, now has yet another attack vehicle - a diversion away from issues.
    Donald Trump should finally come to grips with the fact that he must think about the repercussions of what he says. In the past, his stream of conscious rhetoric has helped him achieve success. But now it is harming him and the nation.
    Listen to your mom: think before you speak!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Where did he condemn the people, he condemned the places they have to live in. Which is nothing but the truth, Oh God, here come the PC police! These ARE “sh!thole” countries, it’s why no one wants to live there or is immigrating there.
    So which is it big boy, would you rather go to, Norway or Haiti?
    You got it backwards there boy, it not about where people want to immigrate to, but from. There are sh!thole states, would you blame someone from wanting to leave CA or NY or MA. Perhaps VA should allow people to move there only from desirable states to live in.

And what's with the strawman of where I would want to go, it's irrelevant to the discussion.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

You get pissed when a football player respectfully takes a knee during the national anthem. How would you feel if that same player was an immigrant and called America a s#!*hole country?

Same thing, except its the President of the United States who is saying the same thing about Haiti and other African countries. Why should they have any less pride in their country?

So, screw Rumplethinskin, he builds $$#!*hole golf courses more fit for Rosanne Barr, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock & Sara "the Wasillabilly" Palin, and a chicken than civilized people.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

S&W: There are many who take exception to a grossly overpaid football player taking a knee during the playing of the National Anthem and honoring our National Flag. Their actions are indicative of the loss of national pride and patriotism that has befallen our country. Shamefully so. I am not aware of anywhere else they could be so highly paid and have the advantages they have here. What are they protesting? The treatment of blacks in this country? There are racial problems here but all they are managing to do is to antagonize the situation. All they are doing is calling the US the same while indulging in their mansions and associated privileges. They are hypocrites in their actions and, if anything, are causing more racial division, intended or not. They are not men to be emulated. They should have been fired for breaking the rules of their organizations. If they can't be a team player and observe the rules, get rid of them That is like the inmates running the asylum.

Trump is blunt. He says what he thinks and is thwarting the liberals at every turn. Can you say that the descriptions of those other countries are wrong? If we are going to have immigration, we should take people who can be productive to the country, not necessarily only intellectuals but ordinary people who will become assets, not liabilities.

In your diatribe you seem to be envious of Trump and exalt yourself as more of a "civilized person" than he and any who think differently than you. Get over yourself old hoss, you are just like the rest of the world. Just think, maybe you can also be president one day! Best of luck.

LBJ: "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 200 years."

DJT: "Sh!t hole"

Take your pick.

You will never get it. Either of you.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

I'm asking this: if Haiti isn't such a bad place, why don't we say to the people here temporarily, in REFUGE from Haiti, "go back, it's great." We don't say that because it's not great. Actually it's everything the president said it was.
    https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarls...1125686556088/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast