No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Good Lord. You guys.

There are tons of negative and provably true things you can say about Trump, but racist ain't one of 'em. You guys are more unreasonably bigoted towards people with orange hair than Trump is towards people with dark skin.

Blues
    Oh my

Mexicans - “They are not our friend, believe me,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Haitians "all have AIDS"

Nigerian "go back to their huts"

Insults Gold Star Muslim family "“If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me,” Trump said in an interview with ABC News in July.

Attacks judge because he is Mexican - “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, He is giving us very unfair rulings—rulings that people can’t even believe,”

Addressing the Republican Jewish Coalition in December 2015, he called himself “a negotiator like you folks,”

Blacks - “Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that,”
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Oh my

Mexicans - “They are not our friend, believe me,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Haitians "all have AIDS"

Nigerian "go back to their huts"

Insults Gold Star Muslim family "“If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me,” Trump said in an interview with ABC News in July.

Attacks judge because he is Mexican - “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, He is giving us very unfair rulings—rulings that people can’t even believe,”

Addressing the Republican Jewish Coalition in December 2015, he called himself “a negotiator like you folks,”

Blacks - “Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that,”
    XD: When referencing the Mexicans he was addressing the criminal element. Do the Haitians have a high incidence rate of AIDS? If so, they should be quarantined rather than import more problems for ourselves. Remember how they did at Ellis Island? Screened new arrivals and sent back those who were sick. The Gold Star family was hurt because their son was killed but we were having problems with Muslims at the time and their son was an exception to a critical situation. There are several who may fall in that category but to make an issue like this simply indicates, again, you are here for the argument.

The situation with the Mexican judge had the possibility of being influenced due to the nature of the problem and he didn't want nationality to prejudice it. Can't say that I would blame him. Were the Jewish in attendance supposed to be negotiators of some type or simply representatives of their religion? And, as for the laziness trait in blacks, yep, sure is. You want to know why? It is because of the government has enabled them to be. When they can make more money sitting at home without working, that isn't much of a choice. And the government continues to subsidize them!

XD, all you are doing is trying to make tired old arguments be the catalyst for impugning Trump because, contrary to your and S&W's thoughts, he is making headway, regardless of the opposition of the most inept government officials we have had in years. If Hillary had won the election, I seriously doubt you would have said a thing. Let her, and her cohorts, continue running our country down. Sorry, but all of your ilk that are trying to destroy the government are as bad as Hitler ever was. The bad thing is that those who are doing the demonstrating, ANTIFA, BLM, and others are using the exact same tactics and are too stupid to even realize what they are doing.

OG, if you are so completely tone deaf that you can't figure out that Trump is a raging racist, with disparaging and racist slurs against everyone whose skin tone is not lily white and male, that is your yoke of ignorance. Some how you choose to 'justify' these comments as not being racist. Perhaps with the same filter where you deny your own racist views?

If he is not making demeaning remarks about non-lily white people, including women of any race, he is boasting about the size of his genitals size and sexual abilities. Perhaps the racist slurs and degrading women are just compensating for his insecurity.

• The comment made when honoring the Navajo code talkers? (This is a twofer, attack Native American and a women)
    • Calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States
    • Very vocal when a muslim is charged with terrorism, totally silent when a white supremacist is charged.
    • Some of the neo-nazis in Charlottsville were "very fine people" (hint: very fine people do not march with neo-nazis)
    • "My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body"
    • "I've never had any trouble in bed, but if I'd had affairs with half the starlets and female athletes the newspapers linked me with, I'd have no time to breathe."
    • "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her... wherever."
    • He's even insecure about the size of his hands, bringing up far too often and boasting.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

[QUOTE=XD40scinNC;634895]OG, if you are so completely tone deaf that you can't figure out that Trump is a raging racist, with disparaging and racist slurs against everyone whose skin tone is not lily white and male, that is your yoke of ignorance. Some how you choose to 'justify' these comments as not being racist. Perhaps with the same filter where you deny your own racist views?

If he is not making demeaning remarks about non-lily white people, including women of any race, he is boasting about the size of his genitals size and sexual abilities. Perhaps the racist slurs and degrading women are just compensating for his insecurity.

[LIST][*]The comment made when honoring the Navajo code talkers? (This is a twofer, attack Native American and a women)[*]Calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States [*]Very vocal when a muslim is charged with terrorism, totally silent when a white supremacist is charged.[*]Some of the neo-nazis in Charlottsville were "very fine people" (hint: very fine people do not march with neo-nazis)[*]"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body"[*]"I've never had any trouble in bed, but if I'd had affairs with half the starlets and female athletes the newspapers linked me with, I'd have no time to breathe."[*]"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her... wherever."[*]He's even insecure about the size of his hands, bringing up far too often and boasting.

Sorry XD, there is nothing there that we don't see everyday from all people without trying to make them into a raging racist. I have heard the same from people of all walks of life and I will not be so base as to characterize everyone as such. You, as well as your little buddy, have become phobic about Trump and are looking for any excuse to criticize him. Personally, I am enjoying seeing the liberals squirm and their crooked kingdom come crashing down.

For an insecure person, Trump is doing quite well in fending off the attacks from the elitists and Democrats. He has had more criticism and attacks than any president in history and is still managing to get things done. That is what is causing such turmoil, he is making accomplishments regardless of the crap being thrown at him. If the leftists in this country had tried to work with the conservatives rather than fight them for so many years, maybe we wouldn't be in the condition we are in now. The Democrats held the country hostage for many years but there has been a change and it is killing them.

I question the people who are trying to upset the government right now more than I am bothered by Trump. ANTIFA, et al, are minions of those who want to destroy the country. One big problem is that they are so stupid they are unable to either see, or understand, what is happening and how they are having a destructive effect on the country. They are lemmings and will learn how they are being used but, by then, they will have gone over the cliff. But, in the meantime, I enjoy seeing Trump putting them all to shame.

Aint that the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    OG, if you are so completely tone deaf that you can't figure out that Trump is a raging racist, with disparaging and racist slurs against everyone whose skin tone is not lily white and male, that is your yoke of ignorance. Some how you choose to 'justify' these comments as not being racist. Perhaps with the same filter where you deny your own racist views?

[LIST][*]The comment made when honoring the Navajo code talkers? (This is a twofer, attack Native American and a women)[*]Calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States [*]Very vocal when a muslim is charged with terrorism, totally silent when a white supremacist is charged.[*]Some of the neo-nazis in Charlottsville were "very fine people" (hint: very fine people do not march with neo-nazis)[*]"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body"[*]"I've never had any trouble in bed, but if I'd had affairs with half the starlets and female athletes the newspapers linked me with, I'd have no time to breathe."[*]"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her... wherever."[*]He's even insecure about the size of his hands, bringing up far too often and boasting.

Sorry XD, there is nothing there that we don't see everyday from all people without trying to make them into a raging racist. I have heard the same from people of all walks of life and I will not be so base as to characterize everyone as such. You, as well as your little buddy, have become phobic about Trump and are looking for any excuse to criticize him. Personally, I am enjoying seeing the liberals squirm and their crooked kingdom come crashing down.

For an insecure person, Trump is doing quite well in fending off the attacks from the elitists and Democrats. He has had more criticism and attacks than any president in history and is still managing to get things done. That is what is causing such turmoil, he is making accomplishments regardless of the crap being thrown at him. If the leftists in this country had tried to work with the conservatives rather than fight them for so many years, maybe we wouldn't be in the condition we are in now. The Democrats held the country hostage for many years but there has been a change and it is killing them.

I question the people who are trying to upset the government right now more than I am bothered by Trump. ANTIFA, et al, are minions of those who want to destroy the country. One big problem is that they are so stupid they are unable to either see, or understand, what is happening and how they are having a destructive effect on the country. They are lemmings and will learn how they are being used but, by then, they will have gone over the cliff. But, in the meantime, I enjoy seeing Trump putting them all to shame.
    It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. Anything and everything Trump does, or doesn't do, results in leftist heads exploding.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

Saying Trump is not a racist based on his words and actions, is a privilege reserved only for racists.
    Saying Trump is not gender biased based on his words and actions, is you guessed it, reserved only for gender biased men.

Mirror... mirror on the wall.....................

Constantly fixating on everything Trump does or doesn't do is reserved for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome? - LA Times

Op-Ed Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

The country is in the throes of a major epidemic, with no known cure and some pretty scary symptoms. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, and it’s rapidly spreading from the point of origin – the political class – to the population at large.

In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.
    -snip-
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

Saying Trump is not a racist based on his words and actions, is a privilege reserved only for racists.
    Saying Trump is not gender biased based on his words and actions, is you guessed it, reserved only for gender biased men.

Gee XD, are you trying to tell the world that you are not guilty of the same thing? I'm going to call BS on that and I don't think you are quite ready for sainthood. And what do you mean by "gender biased"? Do you mean he likes girls? If so, the majority of us are guilty, to include you. Nothing wrong there. Maybe Bikenut is right, you have a terminal case of TDS. So sorry.

No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"-exploding-ideas.jpg

11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

As an Independent voter, your allegations against an entire voter population is the reason why "the candidate" lost in 2016 and the reason why they will get clocked in 18 and 20. Your stereotyping of vast swathes of voters that don't much care about the media hysteria that erupts everytime Trump says something off color or throws fish food wrong will be your undoing again. Your folks better get a handle on their emotions because just railing against politically incorrect behavior isn't your answer. He got elected being abrasive and against the grain and your message is that you have no message. Good luck with that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast