No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"

  1. #1

    No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"

    Talk about double standards!


    No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a ‘Sh** Show’
    January 12, 2018 Joshua Paladino


    Not the only time during his tenure the former president was caught using bad language…
    EDITOR’S NOTE: This article contains profanity.

    Liberals show double-standard on Obama and Trump's "****" comments
    David Cameron & Barack Obama/PHOTO: WhiteHouse.gov

    (Joshua Paladino, Liberty Headlines) Officials at the United Nations, Democratic congressman, and liberal pundits have called President Donald Trump’s “shithole” remarks racist, yet they seem to have forgotten that President Barack Obama made nearly identical comments in 2016.

    In an interview with U.S. Magazine, Obama referred to Libya as a “shit show” and blamed British Prime Minister David Cameron for its deterioration, the Independent reported.

    At the time, the comments embarrassed Cameron, but they did not bring negative press toward Obama.

    If anything, the Independent praised him for his candid comments about the situation in Libya.

    And Obama’s “shit show” comment about Libya was not the only time during his tenure that he was caught using bad language.

    In 2012, Obama called Mitt Romney a “bullshitter.”

    Not only did the liberal media not criticize him; they came to his defense, CNSNews reported.


    Rolling Stone Magazine approved of his language: “It’s a dirty job, leading the free world. Sometimes it takes a few dirty words.”

    Senator **** Durbin, D-Illinois, called Trump’s language “hate-filled, vile, and racist.”

    A spokesman for the UN said the language referring to African countries was “racist,” the Independent reported.

    Libya is in northern Africa, but most of its inhabitants bear a lighter brown complexion than that of Obama’s darker brown ancestors on the southern part of the continent.

    Yet no one is on the record noted that Obama’s “shit show” comment seemed “racist.”

    **MORE OBAMA COVERAGE at LibertyHeadlines.com**

    When Obama used rough language to discuss African countries or Republican candidates, it’s brave and necessary. When Trump is accused of improper language, it’s racist and hateful.

    Trump’s alleged comments about “shithole” countries was meant to reflect his belief that America should attract successful and accomplished immigrants — a view even many Democrats share — and that the United States should move toward a merit-based immigration system.


    No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a 'Sh** Show' - Liberty Headlines

  2.   
  3. #2
    That's because Obama was talking about a country screwed up a military action and later mismanaged by the British.

    Trump called countries populated by and run by people with brown skin s#!tholes. He explicitly said we don't want immigrants from places where everyone has brown skin....we want people from places where everyone has white skin.

    Oh btw, in every measurable category Norway makes America look like a ********. That's why no one is leaving Norway....but there are approximately 8 million American Expatriots around the world.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  4. #3
    Trump is a raging racist, and anyone that doesn't recognize that is a raging racist.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump is a raging racist, and anyone that doesn't recognize that is a raging racist.
    No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"-progressivehypocrisy.jpg

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"-progressivehypocrisy.jpg
    At this point, calling Trump and his supporters racists is not a losing tactic...it is stating a fact based on multiple incidents of passive and active racism perpetrated by trump personally, by his administration, and his supporters.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump is a raging racist, and anyone that doesn't recognize that is a raging racist.
    I could not disagree with your statement more. I don't think Trump is a racist and I don't think that because I don't "recognize" it, that I am either. Half of the voters in this country were called Deplorables and Irredeemables in 2016 and I'm not buying into the labelling drill that seems to be running through this country. I try to look at a President's breadth of work over a better period of time and I disagree with his language, he should have been more nuanced, but I do not disagree with his message. I will name you twenty other countries that fall into that exact category that I have personally been to and I do use that exact term when discussing them. It's not the citizens but their corrupt governments (ours too as you illustrated).

    I deliberately try not to label you, or S&W, or anyone having a different political leaning (including being politically correct) as "something" or "anything" because it's not productive. I'm not defending myself as not being a racist because I don't think the President is one. Simple. That's an insane way to operate by associating a political figure with a citizen who is not in line with your way of thinking. Nazis did that and no, I'm not calling you a NaziNo One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"

    I've been to Norway a number of times. I do get why people like it there but it's definitely not for me from a hundred different standpoints. It's very expensive, a very insulated society, cold as heck, and their gun laws suck. It's a million times better than Haiti for many reasons and none related to race.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump is a raging racist, and anyone that doesn't recognize that is a raging racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    At this point, calling Trump and his supporters racists is not a losing tactic...it is stating a fact based on multiple incidents of passive and active racism perpetrated by trump personally, by his administration, and his supporters.
    Good Lord. You guys.

    I'll take Alveda King's word for it before you hacks.



    There are tons of negative and provably true things you can say about Trump, but racist ain't one of 'em. You guys are more unreasonably bigoted towards people with orange hair than Trump is towards people with dark skin.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    No One Cared When Obama Called Libya a "S---show"-progressivehypocrisy.jpg
    Based solely on his words old man. He is a narcissistic pathological lying racist. Take off your Trump goggles and pay attention.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. **** Holes or not. We have a system that fast tracks undersireable immigrants. Meanwhile other countries with brown skinned citizens are blackballed. The second group can wait decades for admission and only because they are being sponsored by family members. This is backwards. The families of the hard working tax paying citizens need to be getting fast tracked and those with no ties should just stay where they are.

    If their countries weren't **** holes, they would be happy to stay where they are!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,370
    It didn't take long for this thread to be successfully diverted from what Obama said taking the spotlight off of Obama and onto the left's "Trump is a racist" narrative. But I found the following to be of great interest..........

    Apparently President Lyndon B. Johnson, a Democrat, used the dreaded "N" word quite often. But no one is talking about that either. Follow the link provided for the full article. And yes, it is from MSNBC......

    Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.
    04/11/14 01:39 PM—UPDATED 04/12/14 11:06 AM

    Editor’s note: Readers may find some language included to be offensive.

    http:/http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyn...rights-racism/

    I really hope someone will defend LBJ's racism by saying he did good things for civil rights despite being a racist because if so then it would ony fair to apply the same standard to Trump at the end of his Presidency.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast