MAGA Problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAGA Problem

MAGA Problem

My unemployed, get-rich-quick brother-in-law left two big boxes of “Make America Great Again” hats in my garage. I took them to Goodwill. They said to take them to the landfill since they couldn’t give the six boxes away they already had. I received a similar response from the Salvation Army thrift store and the Habitat for Humanity thrift store.

I tried to hand them out on Halloween which only resulted in my house and cars being egged. I’ve handed them out to the homeless on street corners with cardboard signs, only to be yelled at or worse. Took a box to work and wrote “free hats” on the box. Couple of days later the boss demanded that whomever brought the hats get rid of them.

/sarcasm
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    My unemployed, get-rich-quick brother-in-law left two big boxes of “Make America Great Again” hats in my garage. I took them to Goodwill. They said to take them to the landfill since they couldn’t give the six boxes away they already had. I received a similar response from the Salvation Army thrift store and the Habitat for Humanity thrift store.

I tried to hand them out on Halloween which only resulted in my house and cars being egged. I’ve handed them out to the homeless on street corners with cardboard signs, only to be yelled at or worse. Took a box to work and wrote “free hats” on the box. Couple of days later the boss demanded that whomever brought the hats get rid of them.

/sarcasm
    Take em down to your local liberal gun range to use as targets. Oh yeah, there's no such thingMAGA Problem

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

I'll use em for targets.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

"I'll use em for targets."..........

Send us your address, if your aim is as good as your mouth, thay'll be safe for the 2020 election. Or are you planning on hanging them over the muzzle before you pull that 'thingy that sticks down from the bottom'??
    Don't hurt yourself..

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

/sarcasm
    See, I always had a problem with “Make America Great Again,” as I saw it as an insult to the country. American has always been great. It has been great since the very day signatures were inked on the Constitution. It was great through several wars, economic collapses, 911, and even through civil unrest.

We have had our issues in this country, but have always found a way to work through them. Calling a country great doesn’t make it great. Working to make a country great makes it great.

We have too many people in this country trying to tear it down, hurling insults, lying about facts essential to the public welfare, and have a large segment of our people unwilling to look critically at the facts before deciding truth. I see too many many people on these blogs misstating facts and hurling insults instead of waging intelligent discussion. It is a symptom of a more widespread problem.

We always have been a great country and it should be time to focus on keeping it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

/sarcasm
    Here’s something to think about; since Trump has been in office the unemployment figures for whites and blacks has gone down, over 4 million Americans have obtained a job, 401K plans are again making money for their holders, GDP is close to hitting the 4% range, in only one year, a far cry of the weak 2.3% of Obama’s 8 years in office, over 185 companies are bringing back hundreds of billions back into the economy and building businesses that will hire American workers, people are seeing more money in their take home pay, the military is at last being able to disregard Obamas terrible rules of engagement that caused thousands to either be killed or maimed for life.
    Sure our country has been great, but these always room to make it better and yea you scoff at the MAGA motto, can you produce anything done by Obama that even comes close to what President Trump has been able to accomplish in just one year and don’t puke out the he got Osama Ben Laden BS, that action was set up and in the works prior to Obama even setting a foot inside of the oval office.
    And while I’m at it, tell me about Obamas great work while in office and his scandals; IRS, Benghazi, VA, FBI, DOJ, Iran Nuclear deal, selling 20% of our uranium, using the FISA court to spy on a political opponent, allowing Hillary to destroy 33,000 subpoenaed E-mails and having a unsecured unauthorized server and held classified items that were above Top Secret on it, just to name a few.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trump is attempting to run the US Goverment as if it were a family-owned, NYC, real estate firm. He can’t take advantage of the a US Senator the way he did a small, privately-owned vendor who faithfully performed his service, only to be swindled out of his money by the Trump firm. He can’t bully his way around the DC political machine, the way he did local NY politics. He “didn’t t realize the job was so hard.”
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Here’s something to think about; since Trump has been in office the unemployment figures for whites and blacks has gone down, over 4 million Americans have obtained a job, 401K plans are again making money for their holders, GDP is close to hitting the 4% range, in only one year, a far cry of the weak 2.3% of Obama’s 8 years in office, over 185 companies are bringing back hundreds of billions back into the economy and building businesses that will hire American workers, people are seeing more money in their take home pay, the military is at last being able to disregard Obamas terrible rules of engagement that caused thousands to either be killed or maimed for life.
    Sure our country has been great, but these always room to make it better and yea you scoff at the MAGA motto, can you produce anything done by Obama that even comes close to what President Trump has been able to accomplish in just one year and don’t puke out the he got Osama Ben Laden BS, that action was set up and in the works prior to Obama even setting a foot inside of the oval office.
    And while I’m at it, tell me about Obamas great work while in office and his scandals; IRS, Benghazi, VA, FBI, DOJ, Iran Nuclear deal, selling 20% of our uranium, using the FISA court to spy on a political opponent, allowing Hillary to destroy 33,000 subpoenaed E-mails and having a unsecured unauthorized server and held classified items that were above Top Secret on it, just to name a few.
    Trump just raised the credit limit on the countries credit card, while at the same time reducing income to guarantee that staggering debt will bring this house of cards down.

It will also put more money in working class pockets, so they can go buy a new UHD TV that will be imported from China.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump just raised the credit limit on the countries credit card, while at the same time reducing income to guarantee that staggering debt will bring this house of cards down.

It will also put more money in working class pockets, so they can go buy a new UHD TV that will be imported from China.
    I'll agree with you on the fact that debt is up and wholly dependent on a GDP above 3% to offset tax relief but explain to me if you could, how he reduced income? Wage growth is up 2.9%. Ohhhh, not that income, I get it, you meant reduced tax revenues to feed the pig at the trough. Rand Paul is probably more right, or less wrongMAGA Problem, than everybody. Reduce expenditures.

I'm assuming you have a budget, I know I have a budget, so why again would we want to pay more taxes to keep them spending like drunken Sailors?

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

11. I agree totally with OPS. You put it all in one paragraph

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast