Flu Season From Hell Keeps Getting Worse - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flu Season From Hell Keeps Getting Worse

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's a nasty booger, I'll say a prayer for you. Keep us informed of how your doing.
    Thanks Ringo. Yeah, this is a showstopper for sure. I went from a back issue to the flu in a matter of a week. Rough start to 2018 but I'm up and around today and just quarantined by choiceFlu Season From Hell Keeps Getting Worse. Netflix, water, tea, and soup and crackers. I don't get flu often and I highly recommend staying away from this one. I actually had a thought about cleaning a gun after I got up today but The Boss nixed it and glad she did. Tamiflu is the antidote, I hopeFlu Season From Hell Keeps Getting WorseFlu Season From Hell Keeps Getting Worse🤧.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Thanks Ringo. Yeah, this is a showstopper for sure. I went from a back issue to the flu in a matter of a week. Rough start to 2018 but I'm up and around today and just quarantined by choiceFlu Season From Hell Keeps Getting Worse. Netflix, water, tea, and soup and crackers. I don't get flu often and I highly recommend staying away from this one. I actually had a thought about cleaning a gun after I got up today but The Boss nixed it and glad she did. Tamiflu is the antidote, I hopeFlu Season From Hell Keeps Getting WorseFlu Season From Hell Keeps Getting Worse��.
    Between the Tamiflu, prayers, and The Boss, I know you'll be cleaning that gun real soon.
    It's Love That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. Hate says nothing.

Child death toll in flu season hits 53 as hospitalizations soar

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rse/301504002/

CDC: US Flu Outbreak Worsens; Hospitalizations Highest in Nearly a Decade
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cd.../03/id/841262/
    It's Love That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. Hate says nothing.

5. It lasts a little less than a week with Tamiflu. Still dragging today but back amongst the living.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    It lasts a little less than a week with Tamiflu. Still dragging today but back amongst the living.
    Good to hear.

I’ve been lucky enough not to have the flu for 30 years

Never had a flu shot. I have been eating more fruit and brothy soups than normal since this flu season kicked in last year

I haven't had the flu in 40 years (remember since my daughter was 6 at the time) and the year I grew a beard, which I still have.

Have received the flu shot every year since (except the year there was a major shortage), and not had the flu.

Granted there is probably a bit of luck but most of the reason is common sense (wash your hands, stay the f.... away from sick people, etc.) and the understanding that medical science can and does prevent disease, and not buying into the ignorance of "I'll get the flu if I get a flu shot" which is still a pervasive amongst the vast ignorance that permeates our society.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Flu season still getting worse; now as bad as 2009 swine flu - Breitbart

Flu Is Causing 1 in 10 American Deaths and Climbing
    Along with the pneumonia it spawns, this year’s epidemic may be killing 4,000 people every week.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...aths-last-week

Study Finds The Flu Can Be Spread Just By Breathing!
    https://www.studyfinds.org/flu-influ...ead-breathing/

Experimental Drug Promises to Kill the Flu Virus in a Day
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/experim...day-1518264004

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast