Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

  1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well that is an interesting twist from someone that claims to believe in god, born a sinner and other nonsense. Do you admit your failings, your weaknesses, etc.? Ever noted that Trump hasn't and flat out lied when challenged with his failings, flaws and shortcomings. From his first lie in office (largest inauguration crowd) to one of his last (most watched SOTU speech)
    XD. Your posts are very narrowly focused on Trump as a liar which is your right but it rings hollow unless you have some truth teller to compare him too. I could post multiple times for days about Obama, McCain, Pelosi, Ryan, Bernie, or Schumer lies but choose to play the current hand instead of the ones we hit and busted on in the past. Just go to YouTube. There's multiple hit pieces on all of our beloved liars.

    Wait for this week of lies. They kicked the can down the road on a CR with a drop dead date of 8 February, they're all arguing about a memo about crap we all know is occurring every day anyway, and not a single thing on the budget. Or DACA. Which is the actual centerpiece of all the hand wringing disguised as a budget. High drama (not) coming this week about a false deadline on immigration tied to an actual duty of POTUS and Congress which is the national budget.

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  2.   
  3. #12
    I'm not saying that other politicians don't/haven't lied. However I can't think of any that are in Trumps league, he is the undisputed champion.

    He is not the first politician to use this tactic either.


    “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

    ― Adolf Hitler
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I'm not saying that other politicians don't/haven't lied. However I can't think of any that are in Trumps league, he is the undisputed champion.

    He is not the first politician to use this tactic either.


    “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

    ― Adolf Hitler
    I'm glad you did say that other politicians do lie rather than try to name Trump as being the Champion of Champions. Do you remember a phrase, "We have to pass the bill before we can read it."? That woman can out lie most other politicians but the sad part is, she actually does not know what she is saying most of the time. And what about the Black Caucus? They wouldn't know truth if it was painted on their rear ends! Sounds like you let your dislike of Trump fuel your rage. Could you, by chance, be a Democrat? And, lest we forget, Obama could out lie any up there today.

    Regardless of your dislike for Trump, you can not deny that he has made some much needed improvements. Have you noticed a difference in your retirement pay? That was a start but some people will down play that also. Aw hell, everybody can't be pleased!

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,688
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

    “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
    That's been the phrase expressing the spirit & purpose of the Democratic party for decades.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I'm not saying that other politicians don't/haven't lied. However I can't think of any that are in Trumps league, he is the undisputed champion.

    He is not the first politician to use this tactic either.


    “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

    ― Adolf Hitler
    They're all megalomaniacs. They take too much credit for stuff they had nothing to do with and too much blame for things they had no control over. Do I think Trump was the reason for no air accidents last year? No. Do I think Obama was to blame for Flint Michigan? No. Just Google "say thank you Obama". They're both self promoting cheerleaders for themselves.

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    That's been the phrase expressing the spirit & purpose of the Democratic party for decades.
    They don't have a monopoly, and the republicans have a new champion that is surpassing all previous standards.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #17
    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?-z8rwa7w.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?-z8rwa7w.jpg
    That's not what men do. Men find worth in the jobs they do, the people they interact with, and the potential futures and fortunes built from their own labor. Can I assume that you're a fan of Universal Income?

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    That's not what men do. Men find worth in the jobs they do, the people they interact with, and the potential futures and fortunes built from their own labor. Can I assume that you're a fan of Universal Income?

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app
    It is not about his motivation, but to his lack of business skills. He is a post turtle.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,688
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well god didn't put this post turtle in the oval office, Hillary did. There were just too many people that couldn't stomach the thought of her as POTUS, thus we have a narcissistic post turtle.
    I've heard many people questioning how Christians could vote for Trump. Loving Israel and acknowledging Jerusalem for what it is, no matter the outcry from the rapidly falling world, is one of the reasons so many Christians back Trump, including the Billy Graham family. We can't assess Trump against the Ten Commandments anymore than any other elected president. We've all broken our share of Moses' Law, however, I can't understand why any Christian would vote for a candidate who supports the killing of innocent/unwanted children, supports pornography, supports all women except those her husband assaults, supports gay marriage, transgenderism and transsexuality. There are a couple of other reasons so many Christians voted Trump. One reason was his Ellis Island Award: Remember when the media painted him as a bigot? In a 1986 celebration of 'patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity,' Trump was awarded along side of Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali, the Ellis Island Medal of Honor. Another reason is the praise from Jesse Jackson on all that Trump has done for the black community: Remember when the media said he was racist?

    In 1986, Lenard Dozier Hill took his own life on the morning his farm was to go to a courthouse auction, believing that his life insurance would pay enough to save the cotton and soybean plantation that had been in his family for more than 100 years. He never knew his insurance policy had an exemption for suicides. Donald Trump intervened for the widow and paid off the $300,000 mortgage. What impressed me about the above instances of great compassion is that I still have never heard him mention any of them. And there are a lot more. I don't know how "good" a Christian Trump is. He's gruff sometimes, but he has dealt with union bosses most of his life. He sometimes says off colored words, like most presidents. He is not as adept at expounding upon the truth as many politicians and is amazingly candid. He is not politically correct, nor is he all-inclusive. Neither is God. Today's church needs to reemphasize what God said, meant and the result of not at least attempting to obey God's wishes. Can you be gay and Christian? Of course. Can you be an adulterer and Christian? Of course. Can you be a kleptomaniac and be Christian? Of course. As long as you pray to God for forgiveness and mercy, and thank Him for the gift of Jesus Christ as our perpetual sacrifice. If, on the other hand, like Donald Trump, you do not tell God you are wrong, ask for forgiveness and repent, that's certainly not good. But like I've said before, we're not electing a pastor in chief.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast