Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I've heard many people questioning how Christians could vote for Trump. Loving Israel and acknowledging Jerusalem for what it is, no matter the outcry from the rapidly falling world, is one of the reasons so many Christians back Trump, including the Billy Graham family. We can't assess Trump against the Ten Commandments anymore than any other elected president. We've all broken our share of Moses' Law, however, I can't understand why any Christian would vote for a candidate who supports the killing of innocent/unwanted children, supports pornography, supports all women except those her husband assaults, supports gay marriage, transgenderism and transsexuality. There are a couple of other reasons so many Christians voted Trump. One reason was his Ellis Island Award: Remember when the media painted him as a bigot? In a 1986 celebration of 'patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity,' Trump was awarded along side of Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali, the Ellis Island Medal of Honor. Another reason is the praise from Jesse Jackson on all that Trump has done for the black community: Remember when the media said he was racist?

    In 1986, Lenard Dozier Hill took his own life on the morning his farm was to go to a courthouse auction, believing that his life insurance would pay enough to save the cotton and soybean plantation that had been in his family for more than 100 years. He never knew his insurance policy had an exemption for suicides. Donald Trump intervened for the widow and paid off the $300,000 mortgage. What impressed me about the above instances of great compassion is that I still have never heard him mention any of them. And there are a lot more. I don't know how "good" a Christian Trump is. He's gruff sometimes, but he has dealt with union bosses most of his life. He sometimes says off colored words, like most presidents. He is not as adept at expounding upon the truth as many politicians and is amazingly candid. He is not politically correct, nor is he all-inclusive. Neither is God. Today's church needs to reemphasize what God said, meant and the result of not at least attempting to obey God's wishes. Can you be gay and Christian? Of course. Can you be an adulterer and Christian? Of course. Can you be a kleptomaniac and be Christian? Of course. As long as you pray to God for forgiveness and mercy, and thank Him for the gift of Jesus Christ as our perpetual sacrifice. If, on the other hand, like Donald Trump, you do not tell God you are wrong, ask for forgiveness and repent, that's certainly not good. But like I've said before, we're not electing a pastor in chief.
    This along with Trump is why the Republican party will die.

    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?-splainj.jpg

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    This along with Trump is why the Republican party will die.
    People didn't vote for Trump because he ran as a Republican. Anyone knowledgeable and living in the real world knows that the Republican party died many years ago, in fact, so did the Democrat party. There has been only one party and one agenda for decades...the Globalist (NWO) party.
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    People didn't vote for Trump because he ran as a Republican. Anyone knowledgeable and living in the real world knows that the Republican party died many years ago, in fact, so did the Democrat party. There has been only one party and one agenda for decades...the Globalist (NWO) party.
    Trump was elected because he wasn't Hillary.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump was elected because he wasn't Hillary.
    That's actually probably as close to the truth as you can get. They could have chosen a bent crap can and done better. Or they could have let Bernie run and not fixed their own primary.

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump was elected because he wasn't Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    That's actually probably as close to the truth as you can get. They could have chosen a bent crap can and done better. Or they could have let Bernie run and not fixed their own primary.
    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?-th.jpg
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

  7. Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

    It shouldn’t matter to me or you what or who he worships. Remember Christians, “ judge not ...”? You are Pharisees.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    It shouldn’t matter to me or you what or who he worships. Remember Christians, “ judge not ...”? You are Pharisees.
    Jesus said: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Many people use this verse in an attempt to silence their critics, interpreting Jesus’ meaning as “You don’t have the right to tell me I’m wrong.” The Bible’s command that we not judge others doesn't mean that we can't show discernment. Immediately after Jesus says, “Do not judge,” He says, “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to swine” (Matthew 7:6). A little later in the same sermon, He says, “Watch out for false prophets. . . . By their fruit you will recognize them” (verses 15–16). How are we to discern who are the “dogs” and “swine” and “false prophets” unless we have the ability to make a judgment call on doctrines and deeds? Jesus is giving us permission to tell right from wrong. The Bible clearly teaches that truth is objective, eternal, and inseparable from God’s character. Anything that contradicts the truth is a lie—but, of course, to call something a “lie” is to pass judgment. To call adultery or murder a sin is likewise to pass judgment—but it’s also to agree with God. When Jesus said not to judge others, He did not mean that no one can identify sin for what it is, based on God’s definition of sin. The modern judicial system, including its judges, is a necessary part of society. In saying, “Do not judge,” Jesus was not saying, “Anything goes.”
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

  9. This country would be much farther ahead if we keep religion out of politics


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast