Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

  1. #1

    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

    I’m having great difficulty with how some people can call Donald Trump a true man of God when he operates gargantuan gambling houses that generate revenue by creating a false hope of one striking it rich at a blackjack or roulette table. Gambling is sinful and even destroys many by creating addiction. Some would argue that Trump gets richer off of the pain and heartache of others. How can a man of God tempt others to do something which is interpreted by many to be wicked and potentially harmful? I thought that the Bible has taught us to not indulge in such vices. Let’s not mention the excessive alcohol that is served and scantily-clad women who work in casinos. Is this truly what God-fearing men do? How does he get a free pass to heaven from the so-called evangelicals? . . . Sounds a bit hypocritical.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I’m having great difficulty with how some people can call Donald Trump a true man of God when he operates gargantuan gambling houses that generate revenue by creating a false hope of one striking it rich at a blackjack or roulette table. Gambling is sinful and even destroys many by creating addiction. Some would argue that Trump gets richer off of the pain and heartache of others. How can a man of God tempt others to do something which is interpreted by many to be wicked and potentially harmful? I thought that the Bible has taught us to not indulge in such vices. Let’s not mention the excessive alcohol that is served and scantily-clad women who work in casinos. Is this truly what God-fearing men do? How does he get a free pass to heaven from the so-called evangelicals? . . . Sounds a bit hypocritical.
    Who called him a true man of God? Help me out here because I've never once heard that description of him from anyone. I think he himself would have difficulty being associated with that term.

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  4. #3
    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

    Himself?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #4
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I asked who called him a "true Man of God"? No answer but a Don Lemon video with Reverend Graham that says "God put him there" regarding his being elected. I never heard him called a Man of God by Reverend Graham. God's will is in place in nearly all events that occur everyday so stating what he did is not stating he is a Man of God by any measure. I think he said he was "a good man" at one point but that's just a moralistic argument with a perpetual end result of one person's opinion being the standard for morality.

    Evangelicals, like everyone else in America, were given two viable options for President in terms of electability. I'm fairly certain we have never elected a Man of God in either word or deed. I don't think either candidate of the 2016 election has any claim to spirituality or virtuosity and that standard is not one outlined by the job requirements. I do know where we were, where we are, and where we probably would be if there had been a different result. All I had was one vote and I did that and so did hundreds of millions of other Americans. Morality and/or ethical behavior was a consideration but it wasn't my chief reason for voting for someone nor will it ever be. Politicians are neither ethical nor Men (or Women) of God so I'm sort of stuck with results as my chief metric.



    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,846
    You're correct Tex, if anyone has called Trump a "true man of God" it certainly wasn't reported by any media source. All Franklin Graham said was,“I believe that he’s the president of this nation because God allowed it. And I think on election night, God intervened. He wasn’t supposed to win – he was supposed to lose. And I think it was God who worked in a mysterious way on election night to turn the tables. He’s our president. We need to pray for this man … if he succeeds we all succeed. If he fails, we all fail.” God uses world leaders to accomplish His geopolitical will. That's not my opinion, but Scripture confirms this repeatedly. God changes the times and the seasons;He removes kings and raises up kings (Daniel 2:21-22). Trump’s announcement to run for the highest political office in the United States came as a surprise to many. Even more surprising was his seemingly impossible victory over the queen of the deep-state swamp-things. Many rightly attribute Trump’s miracle victory as just that, a miracle. In our current situation, God will continue to use President Trump to accomplish exactly what He needs to be done to set the prophetic stage on this accelerated prophetic time-line we find ourselves. I believe Obama’s run from 2008-2016 not only served as a form of punishment for America’s sin (we get the leaders we deserve) but was also meant to cause the counter-reaction that it did by waking up a sleeping American public. I believe that Trump is God's wrench, timed perfectly, thrown into the gears of the Globalists NWO agenda. In a normal election cycle, under normal circumstances in America, Donald Trump would not have made it past the first Republican primary. However, such was the angst against the Obamanation-Administration that the average American rose up in one great act of defiance to elect a man such as Donald Trump.

    Our timeline was accelerated not just because of Trump’s election, but also with his willingness to stand on the side of Israel. After decades of politicians speaking out of both sides of their mouth, Trump’s close relationship with Netanyahu is genuine. Because of that relationship, along with his financial means and insider knowledge is why I believe he was chosen by God to be elected. Trump doesn't strike me as a man who has ever felt the need to be Scripturally discerning. What it does mean, however, is that God is using him to accomplish His purposes. Because Trump leans in favor of traditional values and Judeo-Christian principles, he seems to be a leader open to the influence of God and has the willingness to move on particular subjects where it concerns Christianity, Israel, and Jerusalem. In fact, his willingness to be influenced by God’s agenda is about the same (if not more) than Obama’s desire to stand against God. In His omniscience, God uses both types of men; those who support His agenda and those who do not. In the end, they both end up doing what He wants. Like yourself all I had was one vote also and ethical behavior was a consideration. I certainly wasn't voting for a "Pastor In Chief", however, being a Christian, between Trump and Clinton the decision was easy for me.
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You're correct Tex, if anyone has called Trump a "true man of God" it certainly wasn't reported by any media source. All Franklin Graham said was,“I believe that he’s the president of this nation because God allowed it. And I think on election night, God intervened. He wasn’t supposed to win – he was supposed to lose. And I think it was God who worked in a mysterious way on election night to turn the tables. He’s our president. We need to pray for this man … if he succeeds we all succeed. If he fails, we all fail.” God uses world leaders to accomplish His geopolitical will. That's not my opinion, but Scripture confirms this repeatedly. God changes the times and the seasons;He removes kings and raises up kings (Daniel 2:21-22). Trump’s announcement to run for the highest political office in the United States came as a surprise to many. Even more surprising was his seemingly impossible victory over the queen of the deep-state swamp-things. Many rightly attribute Trump’s miracle victory as just that, a miracle. In our current situation, God will continue to use President Trump to accomplish exactly what He needs to be done to set the prophetic stage on this accelerated prophetic time-line we find ourselves. I believe Obama’s run from 2008-2016 not only served as a form of punishment for America’s sin (we get the leaders we deserve) but was also meant to cause the counter-reaction that it did by waking up a sleeping American public. I believe that Trump is God's wrench, timed perfectly, thrown into the gears of the Globalists NWO agenda. In a normal election cycle, under normal circumstances in America, Donald Trump would not have made it past the first Republican primary. However, such was the angst against the Obamanation-Administration that the average American rose up in one great act of defiance to elect a man such as Donald Trump.

    Our timeline was accelerated not just because of Trump’s election, but also with his willingness to stand on the side of Israel. After decades of politicians speaking out of both sides of their mouth, Trump’s close relationship with Netanyahu is genuine. Because of that relationship, along with his financial means and insider knowledge is why I believe he was chosen by God to be elected. Trump doesn't strike me as a man who has ever felt the need to be Scripturally discerning. What it does mean, however, is that God is using him to accomplish His purposes. Because Trump leans in favor of traditional values and Judeo-Christian principles, he seems to be a leader open to the influence of God and has the willingness to move on particular subjects where it concerns Christianity, Israel, and Jerusalem. In fact, his willingness to be influenced by God’s agenda is about the same (if not more) than Obama’s desire to stand against God. In His omniscience, God uses both types of men; those who support His agenda and those who do not. In the end, they both end up doing what He wants. Like yourself all I had was one vote also and ethical behavior was a consideration. I certainly wasn't voting for a "Pastor In Chief", however, being a Christian, between Trump and Clinton the decision was easy for me.
    Well god didn't put this post turtle in the oval office, Hillary did. There were just too many people that couldn't stomach the thought of her as POTUS, thus we have a narcissistic post turtle.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well god didn't put this post turtle in the oval office, Hillary did. There were just too many people that couldn't stomach the thought of her as POTUS, thus we have a narcissistic post turtle.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

    Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Who Or What Does Trump Worship? God or Green Backs?

    Himself?
    QFT

    But that doesn't make him any different than most human beings
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    QFT

    But that doesn't make him any different than most human beings
    Well that is an interesting twist from someone that claims to believe in god, born a sinner and other nonsense. Do you admit your failings, your weaknesses, etc.? Ever noted that Trump hasn't and flat out lied when challenged with his failings, flaws and shortcomings. From his first lie in office (largest inauguration crowd) to one of his last (most watched SOTU speech)
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast