Are liberals rooting against America? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are liberals rooting against America?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The Republicans have become Democrats and the Democrats have become Communists.
    After hearing liberal talking heads tell us over and over again how untold legions of DACA "kids" were serving in the military, I would just ponder it and ask myself "I wonder how many?". The attached link tells us.

Troops, veterans are now 'protected' from deportation

Using the very generous number of 1.8M submitted by the WH to cover those not signed up by the original unlawful Executive Order it amounts to around
    .04% of DACA recipients. The average percentage of people who have served in the military (veterans) is 7.3% and that includes those who were drafted into service in previous conflicts.

100% credit given to those DACA recipients who felt compelled to serve this country and am happy they are being given some credit for that service. It just helps me to put in perspective the hyperbolic BS about how many were serving.

Btw and in the interest of fairness, those numbers are nearly equal to the percentage of legal American citizens that are also currently serving on active duty.
    .04%Are liberals rooting against America?

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

3. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Democrats have become Eisenhower republicans. Republicans have become Fascist Hypocrites.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    According to this, the new darling of the American Left since his brother got skunked in the primaries says that he's ok with immigrants picking cotton in the fields in 105° heat.

The fact is, all these politicians want illegal immigration, and eventually amnesty, for the sole purposes of cheap labor and new legalized slavery. All these virtuous and altruistic messages of compassion, inclusion, and empathy are just lies until they get can get all of America working at the smallest possible wage for the benefit of a few thousand billionaires and their Global families. What they'd truly love is for all these pesky middle class Americans of all and any color, ethnicity, or political leaning to just get out of their way.

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election - ABC News

4. Quote Originally Posted by billp2 View Post
    Absolutely they are!! The demoRATS don’t want anything good for Americans; they just want to do whatever they can to hurt Trump!!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    How can any intelligent person possibly believe that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Trump is smart enough to know what stupid people want to hear. A modern day snake oil salesman.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    How can any intelligent person not believe that?
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Trump is smart enough to know what stupid people want to hear. A modern day snake oil salesman.
    Hello, hello, hello, hello.... Is it difficult to hear others there in your echo chamber?Are liberals rooting against America? Are liberals rooting against America? Are liberals rooting against America?

8. Totally agree that! Dead on Ringo🤠

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    We are rooting against conservative Amerika a country whose values are so twisted they are a parody of what this country truly represents.

When you are more concerned about a scrap of fabric called a flag than the values it stands for, you are a conservative.

When you are more outraged by a black man respectfully taking a knee than a white man marching with torches in support of white supremacy, you are a conservative.

When you are outraged by blacks rioting and being arrested in the name of a man gunned down in cold blood by a cop, but don't say a word when white Eagles fans tear destroy a car in celebration of a football victory, you are a conservative.

When you celebrate a permeneant tax break for billionaires and corporations that adds $1.4 trillion to the debt, but are not upset that an entire generation is crushed by debt for getting the education they are told to get to succeed' you are a conservative.

When you say you support the troops fighting for your rights over seas, but elect politicians who cut veterans benefits and the G.I. Bill you are a conservative.

This is what LIBERALS are fighting against and rooting for to fail.

S&W: You obviously do not understand what the flag represents to us nor the values that have been placed upon it. There are men and women who have given their lives in defense of the flag and country. Until you have that commitment, you have no right to complain about how others feel. It is time to pony up old hoss, you are either part of this country or simply a whimpering snowflake. What have you done for the country that makes you think that you are worthy of condemning those who have made a real sacrifice?

Are liberals rooting against America?-24879827_780036365517644_4862481383367462960_o.jpg Are liberals rooting against America?-26230012_1242608929216014_6000774360556481552_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    S&W: You obviously do not understand what the flag represents to us nor the values that have been placed upon it. There are men and women who have given their lives in defense of the flag and country. Until you have that commitment, you have no right to complain about how others feel. It is time to pony up old hoss, you are either part of this country or simply a whimpering snowflake. What have you done for the country that makes you think that you are worthy of condemning those who have made a real sacrifice?

Are liberals rooting against America?-24879827_780036365517644_4862481383367462960_o.jpg Are liberals rooting against America?-26230012_1242608929216014_6000774360556481552_n.jpg
    Those soldiers also died so that every football player, Olympic athlete, student or any other person in America (overpaid or not) can take a knee in protest during the anthem or while others say the pledge.

You seem to forget that like so many others in their dotage. So patriots like myself will be there to remind you of that every day old boss. THAT is putting Your money where your mouth is as much as any military, first responder, or civil service career, or when you lay your life on the line or even give it. Recognizing the right for active dissent or even disrespect is even harder than saluting that flag.....because at the end of the day if you don't respect that right you are just saluting a scrap of fabric ❄.

Oh, and thanks for making my point.

OG, how about the breath of the soldiers that died in Vietnam, and Iraq, which posed zero threat to the US, but were political wars only?

To refresh your memory, we were told we were in Vietnam to keep the communist hoards from our shores. Well we lost, and the communist hoards are where?
    Iraq was about 9/11 and WMDs, and the fact that Iraq/Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and no WMDs?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast